Excuse me.
对不起
Oh, yes?
什么事?
Do you know where room 17 French is?
你知道上法语课的17号教室在哪?
Yeah, it’s…
知道 在…
But you frickin’ killed him.
但是你竟杀了他
You selling encyclopedias?
你在卖百科全书吗?
Yeah, he looks like a substitute teacher.
他看上去像位代课老师
Quiet down, people!
安静 各位!
My name is Mr. Abagnale!
我叫阿巴戈内尔先生!
That’s Abagnale, not Abagnahlee
是阿巴戈内尔 不是阿巴戈诺勒…
not Abagnaylee, but Abagnale!
也不是阿巴戈内勒 而是阿巴戈内尔
Now, somebody please tell me where you left off in your textbooks.
现在 请哪位来告诉我上次讲到哪里了
Excuse me, people, if I need to ask again
对不起 如果我需要再说一遍的话
I’m going to write up the entire class.
我就要告你们全班的状
Take your seats!
坐下!
Chapter seven.
第7章
Will you please open your textbooks to, uh, chapter eight
请打开书到第8章…
and we’ll get started?
我们开始吧
Excuse me, what’s your name?
对不起 你叫什么?
Brad.
布拉德
Brad, why don’t you get up here in front of the class here
布拉德 你为什么不站到教室前面
and read conversation number five?
朗读第5段对话
Les Francais sonts
法国
uh, generalement
呃 一般
dans leur pais que…
在他们的国家
presque tout le monde a cette impression…
几乎每个人都有这样的感觉
They sent for me.
他们派我来的
They said they needed a sub for Roberta.
他们说他们需要给罗伯塔找个 代课老师
I came all the way from from Dixon.
我老远从狄克逊赶来
Well, uh, I always sub for Roberta.
我总是给罗伯塔代课
Excuse me, why aren’t you reading?
你为什么不读了?
I’ll never come back to to Bellarmine Jefferson again!
我再也不来贝拉明.杰斐逊中学代课了!
You tell them not to call me!
你告诉他们别给我打电话
What do they think, it’s easy for a woman my age
他们认为像我这样一把年纪的妇女…
and all the money that it costs to travel?
还花了我那么多路费容易吗?
I tell you, they don’t give a damn.
他们不会给我报销的
Mr. And Mrs. Abagnale
阿巴内尔先生和夫人
this is not a question of your son’s attendance.
这个问题不是关于你儿子出勤率的
I regret to inform you that for the past week
我很抱歉的告诉你们 在过去的一周中
Frank has been teaching Mrs. Glasser’s French class.
弗兰克替格拉瑟夫人教授了法语课
He what?
他干什么了?
Your son has been pretending to be a substitute teacher
你们的儿子假装成代课老师
lecturing the students, uh, giving out homework.
给学生们讲课 布置作业…
Mrs. Glasser has been ill…
格拉瑟太太病了
and there was some confusion with the real sub.
而代课老师又无法上课
Your son held a teacher parent conference yesterday
昨天你们的儿子开了个家长会…
and was planning a class field trip to a French bread factory in Trenton.
准备安排到特伦顿的一家法国面包厂实习
Do you see the problem we have?
你们明白了问题所在吗?
Mrs. Davenport? Yeah.
达文波特小姐? 是的
Uh, I have a note to miss fifth and sixth period today.
我有个假条 不能上第5 6节课
Doctor’s appointment. One moment.
跟医生有个约会 稍等一下
I’ll be right with you.
我马上回来
Yes? You should fold it.
什么? 你应该把它折起来
What?
你说什么?
That note. It’s a fake, right?
那个假条 是假的 对吗?
You should fold it.
你应该折起来
It’s… It’s a note from my mom. I have a doctor’s appointment.
是我妈妈写的假条 我跟医生有预约
Yeah, but there’s no crease in the paper.
对 但纸没有折痕
When your mom hands you a note to miss school
你妈妈递给你假条时…
the first thing you do is, you fold it and you put it in your pocket.
一般是先折起来 再放进口袋里
I mean, if it’s real, where’s the crease?
如果是真的 折痕在哪里?
Frankie.
弗兰克
Ma, I’m home.
妈 我回来了
Oh, you remember that girl Joanna
还记得我和你说过的?
I was telling you about?
那个女孩乔安娜吗?
I asked her out today.
今天我跟她约会了
Think we’re going to go to the Junior Prom.
我想我们要去参加3年级舞会
Ma, is this my driver’s license?
妈 这是我的驾驶执照吗?
That’s all there is, two bedrooms.
只有这些 2间卧室
Oh, Frankie.
弗兰克
You remember Dad’s friend?
你还记得爸爸的朋友吗?
Jack Barnes?
杰克·巴恩斯
From the club.
俱乐部的
Hello. He came by looking for your father.
你好 他路过这里来看看你父亲
I was giving him a tour of the apartment.
我带他看了房子
It’s very, uh, uh, spacious, Paula.
很宽敞 保拉
Dad’s at the store.
爸爸在商店
so, Frank… you’re getting to look more like your old man every day.
弗兰克 你长得越来越像你父亲了
Thanks for the sandwich, Paula.
谢谢你的三明治 保拉
I’ll see you later, eh? Wait.
再见 等一下
Is this yours?
这是你的吗?
Well, thanks, Frank.
谢谢 弗兰克
Uh, that’s the President’s pin.
这是主席别针
I’d be in deep trouble if I lost that.
我要是丢了它 麻烦可就大了
I’ll see you all later, eh?
再见
Are you hungry, Frankie?
你饿吗 弗兰克?
I’ll make you a sandwich.
我给你做三明治
Jack wanted to talk business with your father.
杰克想跟你父亲谈生意
He thinks we should get a lawyer and sue the government.
他觉得我们应该找个律师控告政府
That is not legal what they’re doing to us.
他们对我们做的不合法
Why aren’t you saying anything?
你怎么不说话?
You’re not going to tell him… are you?
你不会告诉他的 是吗?
No.
不会
That’s right.
那就对了
There’s nothing to tell.
没有什么可说的
I’m going out for a few hours
我要出去几个小时
to visit some old friends from the tennis club and…
拜访一些网球俱乐部的朋友
when I get home, we’ll all have dinner together.
我回家后 我们一起吃晚饭
Right?
好吗?
But you won’t say anything
你什么也不会说
because it’s… it’s just silly, isn’t it?
因为那样太傻… 对吗?
How could we sue anybody?
我们怎么控告政府?
Oh… do you need some money, Frankie?
你需要点钱吗 弗兰克?
A few dollars to buy some record albums?
拿几美元去买些唱片?
Here, take five dollars.
给你5块钱
Or Or ten.
或者10块
You promised you were going to quit.
你答应过要戒掉的
Ma, I’m home!
妈 我回来了
You… You stay away from me, hear me?
你离我远点 听见了吗?
You stay away from me… I don’t know who you are
你离我远点 我不知道你是谁
but if you ever come back here again…
但如果你回来…
Frankie! Frank, Frank, calm down, will you?
弗兰克 冷静点 好吗?
I’m Dick Kesner.
我叫迪克·科斯纳
Now, I want you to leave your things here
我想让你把东西放这
and follow me into the next room, okay?
跟我进另一间屋
They’re all waiting for you.
他们都在等你
You don’t have to be scared.
你不必害怕
I’m right here, Frank. I’ll always be here.
我就在这里 弗兰克 我一直在这里
But there are laws.
但是有法律
Everything in this country has to be legal.
这个国家的每一件事 都要合法
so what we need to do is make some decisions.
所以我们要做些决定
That’s what Mr. Kesner is here for.
科斯纳先生就是为这个来的
Many times these decisions are left up to the courts
很多时候这些决定是由法庭来做的
but that can be very expensive, Frank
但可能会很贵 弗兰克
people fighting over their children. Nobody is fighting.
人们为了孩子而打架 没人在打架
Look at me, Frank. Nobody is fighting.
看着我 弗兰克 没人在打架
Dad, what’s going on?
爸 到底怎么了?
Dad, what’s going on?
爸 到底怎么了?
Do you remember your grandma, Eve?
还记得你的祖母夏娃吗?
she arrived this morning.
她今天早晨到的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!