What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Barry Allen.
巴里·艾伦
The Flash.
闪电
Wait, kid, kid, kid.
等等 孩子 过来
You mean like the comic book?
你指 就像这本漫画书?
Yeah, the comic book. When he’s not The Flash.
对 就是这漫画书 当他不是闪电时
That’s his name, Barry Allen.
巴里·艾伦就是他的名字
Thank you.
谢谢
Now get this: He reads comic books.
听清楚了 他读漫画书!
Comic books! Barry Allen is The Flash!
漫画书! 巴里·艾伦是闪电 !
Carl, slow down. I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.
卡尔 慢点儿 我不知道你在说什么
He’s a kid. Our unsub is a kid.
他是个孩子 我们的目标是个孩子
That’s why we couldn’t match his prints.
怪不得我们对不上他的指纹
That’s why he doesn’t have a record.
他没有犯罪记录
Now, I want you to contact NYPD
联系纽约警察局
for every all points juvenile runaways in New York City.
查一下所有离家出走的年轻人的情况
And don’t forget the airports.
别忘了飞机场
He’s been kiting checks all over the country.
他到处洒支票
But why New York? The Yankees!
为什么是纽约? 因为杨基队!
He said something about the Yankees!
他说过杨基队的事情!
so where are we on the list?
我们到名单哪儿了?
Number 53, Abagnahlee.
53号 阿巴戈内尔
Good morning, ma’am.
早晨好 女士
We’re the FBI agents who called.
我们是打电话的联邦调查局特工
Yes, I’ve been waiting. I hope you’re all hungry.
对 我在等你们 我想你们都饿了
I put out the sara Lee.
我正在解冻沙拉丽蛋糕
My husband Jack is a lawyer.
我的丈夫杰克是名律师
What about your first husband, Mrs. Abagnahlee?
你的第一任丈夫怎样了 阿巴戈内里太太?
Abagnale, but I prefer to be called Barnes.
阿巴戈内尔 但我喜欢被称为巴恩斯
Frank William Abagnale.
弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈内尔
It says here he was in the service.
据说他服过役
Did… Did you two meet during the war?
你们是在大战时认识的?
Yeah, I lived in a very small village
对 我住的一个很小的村庄里
in France… Montrichard.
在法国… 叫曼沙
the kind of place where they never heard of sara Lee.
那种地方的人从来都没听说过沙拉丽
Help yourselves.
请便
Nobody doesn’t like sara Lee.
没人不喜欢沙拉丽
You filled out a missing person’s report for a runaway juvenile
你填写过一份离家出走少年的失踪报告
by the name of Frank Abagnale Jr.
名叫小弗兰克·阿巴戈内尔
Is Frankie okay?
弗兰克没事吧?
You’re aware of the fact that he wrote some checks
你知道他在美国大通银行的…
on a closed account at Chase Manhattan Bank?
死账户上开支票吗?
Oh, yes.
知道
The police think he’s some type of criminal.
警察认为他犯了某种罪
What he did was a felony, Mrs. Barnes.
他犯的是重罪 巴恩斯太太
It was $1,000.
一共才1000美元
Half the kids his age are on dope
像他这么大的孩子有一半在吸毒
throwing rocks at police
向警察扔石子
and they scared me to death
他们都吓死我了
because my son made a little mistake.
就因为我的儿子犯了个小错误
Huh. A 17 year old… boy has to eat
一个17岁的孩子需要吃饭…
has to have a place to sleep.
需要有个地方睡觉
We understand, ma’am.
我们理解 夫人
Would you happen to have a picture of your son?
有你儿子的照片吗?
Oh, yes. I have his old yearbook.
有 我有他的旧年册
Okay.

Okay, okay, we, uh…
好 好 我们…
we need to send out an all office teletype.
我们要给所有部门发电传
Our unsub’s name is Frank Abagnale Jr., age 17.
我们的嫌疑犯叫小弗兰克·阿巴戈内尔 17岁!
Is Frankie okay? Is he in trouble?
弗兰基没事吧? 他有麻烦了吗?
Ma’am, I’m sorry to have to tell you:
抱歉我得告诉你
Your son is forging checks.
你儿子在伪造支票
Forging checks? Wait!
伪造支票? 等等!
I’m sure we can take care of that.
我们肯定能赔偿
I am working part time at the church now.
我在教堂做半日工
Just tell me how much he owes and I’ll pay you back.
告诉我他欠多少 我还给你们
so far, it’s about $1.3 million.
到目前为止 约130万美元
Hi, Melanie, how are you?
梅勒妮 你还好吧?
When you’re in the house, please, just use an ashtray.
在室内时请用烟灰缸
Frank, this fondue is so good!
弗兰克 这奶油真好!
Great. Here, take this for me.
很好 拿着
Ooh, good! I love Moet!
好 我喜欢摩埃特!
Hey. How are you?
你好吗?
James, James, please!
詹姆斯 求你了!
Just stay away from the hi fi system, all right?
离那音响远点 好吗?
It’s reel to reel. You can’t wind it like that.
这是卷轴到卷轴的 你不能那样进带
Christ! Terry!
天哪 特里!
This is Italian knit! Watch where you’re going!
这可是意大利的编织! 走路看着点
It’s just a shirt, man!
只不过是件衬衫 伙计!
Frank! Come quick!
弗兰克! 快过来!
Lance just fell into the conversation pit!
郎斯掉到谈话间里了!
Excuse me, you know where Lance Applebaum is?
对不起 你知道兰斯·埃坡巴姆在哪儿吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
These bottles need to be labeled when you pick them up.
这些瓶子一定要贴上标签!
Do you understand how dangerous this is?
你知道这有多危险吗?
Do you?
你知道吗?
Don’t stand there crying, just nod your head
不要只是哭 要点头
and tell me you won’t do it again.
跟我说你不再这样了
Now dry up and get back to work.
擦干眼泪 去工作吧
Dr. Blair, Dr. Blair
布莱尔医生 布莱尔医生
Dr. Sherwood Blair.
薛伍德·布莱尔医生
Hey, hey… you okay?
没事吧?
He told me to pick up the blood,
他叫我去采血…
so I did, but he never told me to label it.
我就做了 但他从没告诉过我要贴标签
Hey, it’s okay. stop crying.
没关系 别哭了
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Brenda. Brenda.
布伦达 布伦达
Brenda, I wouldn’t worry about it.
布伦达 我不会介意它的
You know, these doctors
那些医生
you know, they don’t know everything.
你也知道 他们并不是什么都懂
It’s my first week
这是我第一周上班
and I think they’re going to fire me.
我想他们要解雇我了
No, no, nobody’s going to fire you, Brenda.
不会的 没有人会解雇你的
I bet you’re good at your job.
我打赌你会干得很好
No, I’m not.
不 我不会
Yeah, I bet if I asked you to check on the status
我想如果我求你帮我查一下
of my friend Lance Applebaum
朋友兰斯·埃坡巴姆的状况…
that you could do that for me in a second.
你会很快帮我做到的
Mr. Applebaum fractured his ankle.
埃坡巴姆先生踝骨骨折
Dr. Ashland is treating him in exam room seven.
阿什兰德医生在7号检查室给他治疗
You see that? No problem.
你看? 没问题吧
This is the emergency chart.
这是急诊图表
see that blue star there?
看见那个蓝色的星了吗?
That means that the patient has been diagnosed.
那表示病人已经被诊断
And then, after he’s been treated
给他治疗后
we put a red circle here, see?
再在这里画个红圈 明白吗?
How do you like those braces?
你觉得那些牙套怎么样?
I guess they are all right.
我看它们挺好
I got mine off last year.
我去年把我的摘下来了
Boy, I hated them. They were bottoms.
天啊 我讨厌它们 只是里边的牙
You know, I still got to wear my mouth guard.
我还得戴我的护牙
You have really nice teeth.
你的牙确实很好
Well, thank you.
谢谢
And you have a pretty smile.
你笑得很美
No, I mean it.
不 我是认真的
I really think those braces look good on you.
我真觉得你戴牙套看上去挺好
Thank you.
谢谢
You’re welcome.
不客气
Brenda. Yeah.
布伦达 什么?
Do you know if they’re hiring here at the hospital?
这医院有没有在招人?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!