Hello.
你好
Do you understand what we’re saying to you, Frank?
你明白我们在跟你讲什么吗 弗兰克?
Your father and I are getting a divorce.
我和你父亲要离婚了
Nothing’s gonna change.
什么都不会改变
We’re still gonna see each other.
我们还可以见面
stop it, please, Frank. Don’t interrupt.
别说了 求你 不要打断
Frank, you don’t have to read all of this.
你不必读完这些
Most of it’s for your parents… boring adult business…
多数都是关于你父母的 成年人间烦人的事情
but this paragraph right here, this is important
但这段很重要…
because it states who you’re gonna live with…
因为它说的是离婚后你将跟谁在一起…
after the divorce…
离婚后
whose custody you will be in.
你受谁的监护
And there’s a blank space right here.
这里有个空白处
And I want you to go into the kitchen sit at the table
你到厨房去 坐在桌前…
and put a name down.
写上父亲或母亲的名字
You can take as long as you want
不要着急
but when you come back into this room…
但是当你回到这个房间时…
I want to see a name on that line.
我想看见那条线上写好了名字
Frank, just write down a name and this will all be over.
弗兰克 你只要写下个人名就行了
It’s gonna be okay.
不会有事的
Dad, what name?
爸 什么名字?
Your mother or your father.
你母亲或你父亲
Just put the name there. It’s as simple as that.
把名字写在那里 就那么简单
And don’t look so scared.
不要害怕
It’s not a test.
这不是考试
There’s no wrong answer.
不回答错
One ticket to Grand Central, please.
请给1张到大中心的票
That’ll be $3.50, sir.
3.50美元 先生
Is it okay if I write you a check?
我付支票可以吗?
Carl, when do I get to call my father?
卡尔 我何时可以给父亲打电话?
Until then, just sit there.
别动 一直坐在那里
Be quiet.
安静点
You know, Carl, on the other side of the hotel
卡尔 旅馆的另外一侧有
they got suites that face the park.
面对公园的套房
It’s the best room the FBI can afford.
这是联邦调查局能担负的最好的房间了
It’s okay, I’ve stayed in worse.
没关系 我原来呆的地方更差
Mr. Mudrick…
马德里克先生…
Mr. Mudrick, please. You have to listen.
马德里克先生 求你 你得听我说
I don’t want to hear your story.
我不想听你解释
This is two checks that bounced.
2张支票退回来了
You know how much trouble I’m in?
你知道我有多大的麻烦吗?
No, but listen, I’m telling you, the bank, they made the mistake.
不 听我说 我告诉你 是银行 银行犯了一个错误
I’ll write you another check right now!
我马上再给你写张支票!
What, do I look like I was born yesterday?
我看上去像小孩子那么好骗吗?
Look, it’s midnight, Mr. Mudrick.
你看 现在是半夜
Where am I gonna go? You’re a goddamn kid. Go home.
我能去哪? 你是个孩子 回家去
I mean, I hope you understand.
我希望你明白
My boss sent me to Brooklyn, then Queens.
我的老板派我到 布鲁克林区 然后到皇后区
Now he wants me in Long Island
现在他想让我去长岛…
to take a few clients out for a night on the town.
带些顾客来城里玩一晚上
I’m sorry, but we’re not allowed to cash checks from other banks.
对不起 我不能兑现其它银行的支票
How would we know if they were any good?
没法确认它们有效
What did you say your name was?
你说你叫什么名字来着?
Ashley. Ashley.
阿什蕾 阿什蕾
you know what I found on the sidewalk out there?
你知道我在外边人行道上发现了什么
Must’ve slipped right off your neck.
一定是从你脖子上滑落的
Is there something I can help you with, son?
有什么需要我帮助吗 年轻人?
Well, you see, it’s my grandmother’s birthday next week
下星期是我祖母的生日
and I want to get her something extra special.
我想送给她件什么特别的东西
Please, I mean it’s my midterm next week and my books were stolen.
求你了 我下星期考试 而书却丢了
Please, it’s just five dollars.
求你了 只是5美元
No one would have to know.
没人会知道的
I’m sorry, but we are not allowed
对不起 但我们不允许
to take checks from people we don’t know.
收不认识的人的支票
Pleasure to have you back, Captain Carlson.
欢迎来到纽约 很高兴你回来了 机长
What do you think, Angelo?
怎么样 安吉洛?
The tomatoes are ripe this afternoon.
番茄今天下午熟了
Well, what have we here?
这是什么?
Can I have your autograph? ou betcha.
能签个名吗? 肯定行
Can I have your autograph, too? You gonna be a pilot?
也能给我签名吗? 你将来当飞行员?
All right, then.
好 签一个
There you go. Work hard in school.
给你 在学校努力学啊.
Dear Dad:
亲爱的爸爸
I have decided to become an airline pilot.
我已经决定去当飞行员
I have applied to all the big airlines
我已经申请了所有的大航空公司
and I have several promising interviews lined up.
有希望的面试已经排满日程了
How’s Mom?
妈妈怎样?
Have you called her lately?
你最近给她打电话了吗?
Love, your son, Frank.
爱你的 儿子 弗兰克
Hello.
你好
I’m Frank Black from Murrow High school
我是穆偌中学的弗兰克·布莱克
and I have an appointment with Mr. Morgan.
我跟摩根先生有个约会
You’re the young man who’s writing the article for the school paper.
你就是给学校的报纸写文章的年轻人
Yes, ma’am, that’s me. I want to know
对 是我 我想知道
everything there is to know about being a pilot.
关于成为飞行员的每一件事
What airports does Pan Am fly to?
泛美公司都飞哪些飞机场?
What does a pilot make in a year?
飞行员1年收入多少?
And who tells them where they’re gonna fly to?
谁告诉他们往哪儿飞?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down. Just take ’em one at a time.
慢点 一个一个来
All right. What does it mean
好的 这是什么意思…
when one pilot says to another pilot:
当一个飞行员问另一个飞行员:
What kind of equipment are you on?
你装配了些什么?
They just want to know what kind of aircraft you’re flying:
他们想知道你们使用什么样的飞机
Is it a DC 8 707, Constellation?
是DC 8还是707 或者星座式
And what about those I.D. badges that I’ve seen pilots wear?
还有那些我见过的飞行员戴的徽章是干什么的?
Well, every pilot has to have two things with him
每个飞行员有两样东西必须
at all times: One is his airline personnel badge…
随身携带 一个是航空公司的职员徽章
Looks just like this one here, from Pan Am…
就像泛美航空公司的这个
the other one is their FAA license…
另一个就是联邦航空局的执照
and that looks just like this.
就像这个一样
Oh. Sir, do you think I can make a copy of this
先生 我能复印1份这
to put into my article?
贴在我的文章里吗?
Oh, Frank, you can have that one. It’s three years expired.
弗兰克 你拿去吧 再有3年过期了
Aw, thanks! And what about your I.D. badge?
谢谢 还有你的身份徽章呢?
You have an extra one I could borrow?
你还有没有一个多余的借给我?
Oh, no, I can’t help you there.
那个我帮不了你
Those are special ordered from Polaroid.
要从宝丽来公司定制
The only way to get one of those
唯一弄到它的办法
is to become a real live pilot for Pan American Airways.
就是成为一名真的泛美公司的飞行员
Pan Am, may I help you?
这是泛美公司 要我帮忙吗?
Yeah, hello. I’m calling about a uniform.
是的 你好 我打电话是为了一套制服
Hold for Purchasing. Thank you.
等我转到采购部 谢谢
Purchasing.
采购部
Hi. I’m a copilot based out of san Francisco.
我是一名来自旧金山基地的副驾驶员
I flew a flight into New York last night
我昨晚飞到纽约
but the problem is… I’m headed out to, uh, Paris in three hours.
但问题是 我三小时后要去巴黎 马上要出发
How can we help you?
你需要什么帮忙?
I sent my uniform to be cleaned through the hotel
我把我的制服送到酒店清洗
and I… I guess they must have lost it.
但我想他们给弄丢了
They lost a uniform. Happens all the time.
他们丢了制服 这事经常发生
Go down to the Well Built Uniform Company at Ninth and Broadway.
去百老汇街19号 好工制服公司
They’re our uniform supplier.
他们是我们的制服提供商
I’ll tell Mr. Rosen you’re coming.
我会告诉罗森先生你要去
You look too young to be a pilot.
你看上去当飞行员太年轻了
I’m a copilot.
我是副驾驶员
Why so nervous?
为什么这么紧张?
How would you feel if you, uh
你会有何感觉 如果你…
Lost your uniform first week on the job?
第一周刚上班就把制服丢了?
Relax.
放松点
Pan Am’s got lots of uniforms.
泛美公司有的是制服

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!