– Paint a self-portrait. – Build a house.
– 你呢 – 我 我不知道 没有 什么都没有
– And you? – I… I don’t know. Nothing. Nothing.
– 别闹了 回到右车道 – 你必须回答这个问题
– Come on! Get in the right lane. – You have to answer this question!
如果你现在就要死了 你会怎么评价你的一生
If you die right now, how would you feel about your life?
我不知道 我觉得我活得糟透了
I don’t know! I wouldn’t feel anything good about my life.
这就是你想听的吗 满意了吧
Is that what you want to hear me say? Fine.
– 别闹了 – 还不够好
– Come on! – Not good enough.
别他妈发疯了 Tyler
Stop fucking around! Tyler!
天哪
Jesus Christ!
该死 该死 去你♥妈♥的♥
Goddamn it! Goddamn it! Fuck you!
去他妈的搏击俱乐部 去他妈的Marla 我受够你这套了
Fuck Fight Club. Fuck Marla! I am sick of all your shit!
好吧 兄弟 好吧
OK, man. OK.
– 别再胡闹了 握住方向盘 – 看看你
– Quit screwing around. Take the wheel! – Look at you!
– 握住方向盘 – 看看你自己 真♥他♥妈♥可悲
– Take the wheel! – Look at you! You’re fucking pathetic!
为什么 你说什么呢
Why? Why? What are you talking about?
你觉得我为什么要炸掉你的公♥寓♥
Why do you think I blew up your condo?
什么
What?
彻底堕落不是参加个周末静修 也不是什么他妈的研讨会
Hitting bottom isn’t a weekend retreat. It’s not a goddamn seminar.
别再想控制一切 放手吧
Stop trying to control everything and just let go!
– 放手 – 好吧 好
– Let go! – All right. Fine.
好吧
Fine.
我从没出过车祸
I’d never been in a car accident.
这肯定是我统计报告里
This must have been what all those people felt like
那些车里乘客的感受
before I filed them as statistics in my reports.
爽爆了
Goddamn!
我们刚刚有了一次永生难忘的体验
We’ve just had a near-life experience!
在我眼中的世界
In the world I see,
你在洛克菲勒中心废墟周围的大峡谷森林里
you’re stalking elk through the Grand Canyon forests
洛克菲勒中心是美国纽约曼哈顿商业中心
追寻麋鹿的踪迹
around the ruins of Rockefeller Center.
你会穿着一辈子都不会坏的皮衣
You’ll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life.
你沿着缠绕着西尔斯大厦的藤蔓攀登
You’ll climb the thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower.
西尔斯大厦是位于美国芝加哥市中心的前世界最高大厦
往下看的时候 你会看到一个个微小人影
And when you look down, you’ll see tiny figures pounding corn,
在某个废弃高速公路
laying strips of venison
空荡荡的拼车道上打谷晒肉
in the empty car-pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.
早日康复 兄弟
Feel better, champ.
然后
And then…
Tyler
Tyler?
Tyler走了
…Tyler was gone.
我睡着了吗
Was I asleep?
我有睡着吗
Had I slept?
你不是什么美丽独一无二的雪花 明白吗
You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake, do you understand me?
这栋房♥子仿佛有了生命
The house had become a living thing,
这么多人在里面流汗呼吸让屋子里充满湿气
wet inside from so many people sweating and breathing.
这么多人活动 房♥子仿佛也在动
So many people moving, the house moved.
Tyler星球
Planet Tyler.
我只能贴着墙走
I had to hug the walls,
困在这帮上了发条的太空猴里
trapped inside this clockwork of space monkeys.
你怎么能在这儿抽烟 你知道这房♥子里有他妈多少乙♥醚♥吗
You can’t be smoking here! You know how much ether we have in this fucking house?
有组织有纪律地吃喝工作睡觉
Cooking and working and sleeping in teams.
稍等
Hang on a second.
一切尽在掌握中 长官
It’s under control, sir.
Tyler在哪儿
Where’s Tyler?
长官 大破坏计划的第一条规定是不能有
Sir, the first rule of Project Mayhem is you do not…
对 规定 好吧
Right. The… OK.
我又孤身一人了
I’m all alone.
我爸不要我 Tyler也抛下我
My father dumped me. Tyler dumped me.
“我是Jack伤透了的心”
“I am Jack’s broken heart.”
只有Tyler知道大破坏计划的下一步是什么
What comes next in Project Mayhem only Tyler knows.
第二条规定是不能有疑问
The second rule is you do not ask questions.
他妈的离我远点儿 他妈的滚远点儿
Get the fuck away from me! Get the fuck away from me!
这些都是什么人啊
Who are all these people?
珮波街肥皂公♥司♥的员工
The Paper Street Soap Company.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
他不在这儿
He’s not here.
什么
What?
Tyler不在这儿
Tyler isn’t here.
Tyler走了
Tyler went away.
Tyler不回来了
Tyler’s gone.
天哪 快帮忙啊
Jesus! Get some help!
好了 放他下来
Alright, lay him down!
中了两处枪伤 他妈的腾点儿地方啊
Two gunshot wounds coming through! Make some fucking room!
怎么了 这是怎么了
What happened? What happened?
我们当时在执行任务
We were on assignment.
本来计划好的一石二鸟
We were supposed to kill two birds with one stone.
毁掉一座公♥司♥的艺术品
Destroy a piece of corporate art…
拿铁雷霆行动 开始
Operation Latte Thunder. Go!
顺便毁掉一个连锁咖啡厅
…and trash a franchise coffee bar.
一切都安排好了 长官
We had it all worked out, sir.
– 一直挺顺利 直到 – 警♥察♥ 不许动
– It went smooth until… – Police! Freeze!
– 直到什么 – 他们开枪射中了Bob
– What? – They shot Bob.
– 正中脑袋 – 混♥蛋♥条子
– They shot him in the head. – Fucking pigs!
老天
Oh, God!
那帮王八蛋
Those motherfuckers!
你们这帮蠢货
You morons.
你们带着面罩满大街乱跑炸东西
You run around in ski masks trying to blow things up?
还想有什么好下场
What did you think was gonna happen?
好了 赶快 我们得销毁证据 把尸体处理掉
OK, quick! We gotta get rid of the evidence. We gotta get rid of his body!
埋了他
Bury him.
什么
What?
把他抬到花♥园♥埋了
Take him to the garden and bury him.
别傻站着 赶紧动起来
Come on, people, let’s go!
嘿 都他妈放手 别碰他
Hey, get the fuck off! Get away from him!
你们说什么呢
What are you talking about?
这他妈不是什么证据 他是个人
This isn’t fucking piece of evidence. This is a person.
他是我的朋友 你们谁也甭想把他埋在什么破花♥园♥里
He’s a friend of mine and you’re not gonna bury him in the fucking garden!
他是为大破坏计划牺牲的 长官
He was killed serving Project Mayhem, sir.
– 他是Bob啊 – 但长官 在
– This is Bob. – But, sir, in…
在大破坏计划里 我们没有名字
in Project Mayhem, we have no names.
你们给我听好了
Now, you listen to me.
他是个人 他有名字 他叫Robert Paulsen 听懂了吗
This is a man and he has a name, and it’s Robert Paulsen, OK?
Robert Paulsen
Robert Paulsen?
他是个人 现在却因我们而死 好吗 你们懂了吗
He’s a man, and he’s dead now because of us, alright? Do you understand that?
我懂了
I understand.
大破坏计划中的成员 为其献出生命后就有名字
In death, a member of Project Mayhem has a name.
他的名字是Robert Paulsen
His name is Robert Paulsen.
他的名字是Robert Paulsen
His name is Robert Paulsen.
他的名字 是Robert Paulsen
His name… is Robert Paulsen.
他的名字是Robert Paulsen
His name is Robert Paulsen.
– 拜托 你们别这样 – 他的名字是Robert Paulsen
– Come on, guys. Please. Stop it. – His name is Robert Paulsen.
他的名字是Robert Paulsen 他的名字
His name is Robert Paulsen. His name…
闭嘴 这事到此为止
Shut up! This is all over with!
他的名字是Robert Paulsen
His name is Robert Paulsen.
Tyler
Tyler?
不 我是纵火组的Stern警探
No, this is Detective Stern of the Arson Unit.
我需要你到局里来一趟
I need to see you in my office…
我去了所有Tyler票根上的城市 一个酒吧找到另一个酒吧
I went to all the cities on Tyler’s used ticket stubs, bar-hopping.
不知道为什么
I didn’t know how or why,
那么多的酒吧 我就是知道应该进哪家
but I could look at 50 different bars, and somehow I just knew.
我在找Tyler Durden 有非常重要的事要跟他说
I’m looking for Tyler Durden. It’s very important that I talk to him.
我也希望能帮到你
I wish I could help you,
长官
sir.
我去的每个城市
Every city I went to,
只要我一下飞机
as soon as I set foot off the plane,
就知道附近有搏击俱乐部
I knew a Fight Club was close.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
出租车
Taxi!
看着我的脸 我也是其中的一员
Look at my face. I’m a member, you know.
我只想知道你有没有见到Tyler
I just need to know if you’ve seen Tyler.
我不能
I’m not exposed to
将这种讯息透露给你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!