Bob Bob
Bob, Bob…
这是我和Tyler的礼物
This was mine and Tyler’s gift.
我们给世人的礼物
Our gift to the world.
我环顾四周 看到很多新面孔
I look around, I look around, I see a lot of new faces.
闭嘴
Shut up!
这意味着很多人没有遵守搏击俱乐部的前两条规定
Which means a lot of people breaking the first two rules of Fight Club.
我在搏击俱乐部里看到了最强悍最聪明的人
I see in Fight Club the strongest and smartest men who’ve ever lived.
我看到了各种潜能 也看到它们被浪费
I see all this potential. And I see it squandered.
该死的 整整一代人都在给人加油
Goddamn it, an entire generation pumping gas.
给人端盘子
Waiting tables.
做白领奴隶
Slaves with white collars.
广♥告♥诱导我们追求豪车华服
Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes.
干我们讨厌的工作 只为能买♥♥我们不需要的破烂儿
Working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don’t need.
我们是被历史遗忘的一代 伙计们
We’re the middle children of history, men.
没有目标 没有地位
No purpose or place.
我们没有世界大战
We have no Great War.
没有经济大萧条
No Great Depression.
我们的大战是心灵之战
Our great war is a spiritual war.
我们的大萧条是我们的生活
Our great depression is our lives.
我们从小看电视 相信有一天
We’ve all been raised on television to believe that one day
我们都能成为百万富翁 电影巨星 或是摇滚明星
we’d be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars.
但我们不会
But we won’t.
我们慢慢认识到这个事实
We’re slowly learning that fact.
所以我们非常非常气愤
And we’re very, very pissed off.
没错
Yeah!
搏击俱乐部第一条规定是 禁止谈论
First rule of Fight Club is, do not talk about…
你是谁
Who are you?
– 我是谁 – 对
– Who am I? – Yeah.
前面有块牌子写着”卢的酒馆”
There’s a sign on the front that says Lou’s Tavern.
我他妈就是卢 你♥他♥妈♥又是谁
I’m fucking Lou. Who the fuck are you?
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden.
谁允许你们这帮混♥蛋♥用我的地方了
Who told you motherfuckers you could use my place?
我们跟Irvine讲好了的
We have a deal worked out with Irvine.
Irvine Irvine断了根锁骨在家躺着呢
Irvine? Irvine’s at home with a broken collarbone.
这地方不归他 归我
He don’t own this place. I do.
– 他从中得了多少钱 – 一毛没有
– How much money’s he getting for this? – There is no money.
– 真的吗 – 免费对我们开放
– Really? – Free to all.
– 还真不可思议啊 – 的确如此
– Ain’t that something. – It is, actually.
听着 你个蠢货
Look, stupid fuck!
我要所有人立马给我滚出去
I want everybody out of here right now.
嘿 你也该加入我们俱乐部
Hey! You should join our club.
– 你没听到我刚说什么吗 – 你跟你的朋友都该加入
– Did you hear what I just said? – You and your friend.
你现在听到了吗
You hear me now?
不 我没怎么听到 卢
No, I didn’t quite catch that, Lou.
还是没听到
Still not getting it.
好了 好了 我听到了
OK, OK, I got it.
我听到了 听到了 操 我又给忘了
I got it, I got it. Shit, I lost it.
退后 都给我退后
Back! All of you!
所有人退后
Everybody back!
啊 卢
Ah, Lou!
拜托 老兄 我们真的很喜欢这地方
Come on, man! We really like this place.
没错 卢 发泄出来吧
That’s right, Lou. Get it out.
– 他妈的闭嘴 – 噢 爽
– Shut the fuck up. – Oh, yeah!
这他妈很搞笑吗
Is that fucking funny?
这家伙就他妈是个疯子
Fucking guy’s a loony, I’m telling you.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
– 你不知道我都经历过什么 卢 – 天哪
– You don’t know where I’ve been, Lou. – Oh, my God!
你不知道我都经历过什么
You don’t know where I’ve been!
让我们继续用这里吧 卢 求你了 卢
Please let us keep it, Lou! Please, Lou!
他妈想用就用吧 上帝啊
Fucking use the basement! Christ!
你得向我保证 卢 向我保证
I want your word, Lou! I want your word!
以我妈的名义保证
On my mother’s eyes.
谢了 卢
Thanks, Lou.
也谢谢你 大个子
You too, big guy.
我们下周见了
We’ll see you next week.
这周 你们每个人都有个作业
This week, each one of you has a homework assignment.
你们要出去 找个完全不认识的人打一架
You’re gonna go out. You’re gonna start a fight with a total stranger.
你们得主动找人打
You’re gonna start a fight,
但你们必须打输
and you’re gonna lose.
眼光不错喔 先生
Excellent choice, sir.
嘿 看着点儿 混♥蛋♥ 干什么呢
Hey! Watch out, jackass! Come on!
这作业可不像听起来那么简单
Now, this is not as easy as it sounds.
什 狗♥娘♥养♥的
What… son of a bitch!
大多数人 正常人 都会想尽办法避免打架
Most people, normal people, do just about anything to avoid a fight.
不好意思
Excuse me!
刚才你的水管喷到我了
You sprayed me with your hose.
没必要这么做
That’s not necessary.
Jay 快打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Jay! Go call 911!
把水管放下
Put the hose down.
住手 住手
Stop it! Stop it!
对不起
Sorry.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
行啊
Ok.
从哪儿说起呢
Where to begin?
你的经常性旷工
With your constant absenteeism?
还是你见不得人的仪容
With your unpresentable appearance?
你得准备好接受审查了
You’re up for review.
“我是Jack的完全不出所料”
“I am Jack’s complete lack of surprise.”
– 什么 – 让我们假设一下
– What? – Let’s pretend.
如果你是交通部的人
You’re the Department of Transportation, OK?
有人告诉你
Someone informs you that
这家公♥司♥汽车安装的前座支架
this company installs front-seat mounting brackets
根本没通过撞车试验
that never pass collision tests,
开过1600公里 刹车片就会失灵
brake linings that fail after 1,000 miles,
还有喷油器就会爆♥炸♥把人活活烧死
and fuel injectors that explode and burn people alive.
你会怎么做
What then?
– 你是在威胁我吗 – 不
– Are you threatening me? – No…
他妈的滚出去 你被炒了
Get the fuck out of here. You’re fired!
我有个更好的解决办法
I have a better solution.
你把我转成带薪外聘顾问
You keep me on the payroll as an outside consultant,
作为交换
and in exchange for my salary,
我的工作就是永远不把我知道的这些事说出去
my job will be never to tell people these things that I know.
我甚至不用来上班 我可以在家做好这份工作
I don’t even have to come into the office. I can do this job from home.
你 你♥他♥妈♥以为自己是谁 你个疯子
Who… who the fuck do you think you are, you crazy little shit?
– 保安 – “我是Jack偷笑的报复”
– Security! – “I am Jack’s smirking revenge.”
你这是在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
好疼啊
That hurt.
你为什么要打我
Why would you do that?
天哪 不要 求求你住手
Oh, my God! No! Please stop!
你要做什么
What are you doing?
老天 不 求你了 不要
Oh, God, no! Please! No!
莫名地 我想起了我和Tlyer打的第一架
For some reason, I thought of my first fight, with Tyler.
不要
No!
在所有这家伙认为理所当然的东西背后
Under and behind and inside everything this man took for granted,
已经滋生了可怕的东西
something horrible had been growing.
听着 只要像我要求的那样付我薪水就行了
Look. Just give me the paychecks, like I asked,
你就再也不会看到我了
and you won’t ever see me again.
就在那时 在我俩相处过程中最赞的那一刻
And right then, at our most excellent moment together…
谢天谢地 求你别再打我了 求你了
Thank God! Please don’t hit me again. Please…
电♥话♥ 电脑 传真机
Telephone, computer, fax machine,
52张周薪支票 还有48张航♥班♥通票
52 weekly paychecks and 48 airline flight coupons.
我们现在有”企业赞助”了
We now had corporate sponsorship.
这样我和Tyler每晚都能去搏击俱乐部了
This is how Tyler and I were able to have Fight Club every night of the week.
现在 只有正在打架的两人才是搏击俱乐部的中心
Now, nobody was the center of Fight Club except the two men fighting.
领头人则穿梭在人群里 时现在黑暗中
The leader walked through the crowd, out in the darkness.
Tyler因为往汤里撒尿
Tyler was now involved in a lawsuit with the Pressman Hotel
正被普莱斯曼酒店起诉
over the urine content of their soup.
“我是Jack荒废的人生”
“I am Jack’s wasted life.”
太棒了 太棒了
Yeah! Yeah!
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!