但搏击俱乐部只存在于
But Fight Club only exists in the hours between
它开始到结束的那几个小时里
when Fight Club starts and when Fight Club ends.
即便我知道有人打了很厉害的一场
Even if I could tell someone they had a good fight,
事后他还是会变回原来的样子
I wouldn’t be talking to the same man.
在搏击俱乐部的你和在其余世界的你判若两人
Who you were in Fight Club is not who you were in the rest of the world.
第一次来搏击俱乐部的人
A guy came to Fight Club for the first time.
屁♥股♥像面团一样软
His ass was a wad of cookie dough.
几周后 他就如木雕一般坚挺了
After a few weeks, he was carved out of wood.
如果能和任何名人打 你要打谁
If you could fight any celebrity, who would you fight?
– 活的还是死的 – 无所谓 谁比较厉害
– Alive or dead? – Doesn’t matter. Who’d be tough?
海明威
Hemingway.
你呢
You?
夏特纳 我要打威廉·夏特纳
Shatner. I’d fight William Shatner.
威廉·夏特纳是犹太裔的加拿大籍演员
我们看事情的眼光和以前不同了
We all started seeing things differently.
不管到哪儿 我们都要评头论足一番
Everywhere we went, we were sizing things up.
我为去健身房♥的人感到悲哀
I felt sorry for guys packed into gyms,
想努力练到CK或是汤米·希尔费格宣传的模特身材
trying to look like how Calvin Klein or Tommy Hilfiger said they should.
均为美国时尚休闲品牌
那是男人该有的样子吗
Is that what a man looks like?
阿 自我改善只是自♥慰♥
Ah, self-improvement is masturbation.
至于自我毁灭嘛
Now, self-destruction…
借过
Excuse me.
在搏击俱乐部输赢并不重要
Fight Club wasn’t about winning or losing.
也不需要语言
It wasn’t about words.
各地不同方言的歇斯底里的呐喊声
The hysterical shouting was in tongues,
听着像是在五旬节教会
like at a Pentecostal Church.
五旬节会是源自美国五旬节运动的基♥督♥新教教派 特别强调说方言
– 够了吗 – 停
– Is that it? – Stop!
打斗结束后 什么问题也不会解决
When the fight was over, nothing was solved.
但什么都不是问题了
But nothing mattered.

Cool.
打过之后 我们都感觉获得了救赎
Afterwards, we all felt saved.
嘿 老兄 下个礼拜继续怎么样
Hey, man. How about next week?
还是下个月吧
How about next month?
Irvine 到你上了 那个新来的 你也上
Irvine, you’re in the middle. New guy, you too.
有时候Tyler会帮我撒谎
Sometimes, Tyler spoke for me.
他从楼梯上摔下来了
He fell down some stairs.
我从楼梯上摔下来了
I fell down some stairs.
搏击俱乐部成为你剪头发还有修剪指甲的原因
Fight Club became the reason to cut your hair short or trim your fingernails.
好吧 那历史人物呢
OK. Any historical figure?
我会跟甘地打
I’d fight Gandhi.
好想法
Good answer.
– 你呢 – 林肯
– How about you? – Lincoln.
– 林肯 – 嗯哼
– Lincoln? – Mm-hm.
大高个儿 手长脚长 皮包骨的家伙被打成肉酱才甘心
Big guy, big reach. Skinny guys fight till they’re burger.

Fuck!
没关系啦 蒙娜丽莎也有掉牙的那一天
Hey, even the Mona Lisa’s falling apart.

Hello?
你这两个月去哪儿了
Where have you been the last eight weeks?
Marla
Marla?
– 你怎么找到我的 – 你留了转移号♥码呀
– How did you find me? – You left a forwarding number.
我没在任何互助会上看到你
I haven’t seen you at any support groups.
我们平分了啊 当初这么决定的 记得吗
We split ’em up. That was the idea. Remember?
是啊 但你也没去你的互助会呀
Yeah, but you haven’t been going to yours.
– 你怎么知道的 – 我作弊去了
– How do you know? – I cheated.
我找到新的了
I found a new one.
– 真的吗 – 只能男人能参加
– Really? – It’s for men only.
就像睾丸癌那种东西吗
Like the testicle thing?
听着 现在我不方便讲电♥话♥
Look, this is a bad time.
我去了负债者匿名互助会
I’ve been going to Debtors Anonymous.
– 你要是想看真正操蛋的人生 – 我已经找到自己的出口了
– Your wanna see some really fucked-up people… – I’ve just found my way out.
我也是 我吃了好多阿普唑仑
Me too. I’ve got a stomach full of Xanax.
一种镇静剂
我把瓶子里剩下的都吃了 可能吃太多了
I took what was left of a bottle. It might have been too much.
想像着Marla Singer自己躺在那破旧的公♥寓♥里
Just picture watching Marla Singer throw herself around her crummy apartment.
我不是真的要自杀 更像是个求救电♥话♥
This isn’t a for-real suicide thing. It’s probably one of these cry-for-help things.
她可能要搞好几个小时
This could go on for hours.
那你准备在家一直待到晚上咯
So you’re staying in tonight, then?
你想慢慢听我描述死亡的感受吗
Do you wanna wait and hear me describe death?
你想听听看我的灵魂讲电♥话♥吗
Do you wanna listen and see if my spirit can use a phone?
你听过人临死前发出的哀鸣吗
Have you ever heard a death rattle before?
Tyler的门紧闭着
Tyler’s door was closed.
我在这儿住了两个月 Tyler的门从没关过
I’d been here for two months and Tyler’s door was never closed.
你不会相信我昨晚梦见了什么
You won’t believe this dream I had last night.
我也不敢相信昨晚发生的一切
I can hardly believe anything from last night.
你 你在这里干嘛
Wha… what are you doing here?
– 什么 – 这是我家 你在我家做什么
– What? – This is my house. What are you doing in my house?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
跟你说 你操蛋的朋友还真多啊
Oh, you’ve got some fucked-up friends, I’m telling you.
不过够柔韧
Limber, though.
傻缺婊♥子♥
Silly cooze.
昨晚我进屋 发现电♥话♥没挂 猜猜电♥话♥那头是谁
So I come in last night. Phone’s off the hook. Guess who’s on the other end?
他不说我都明白了
I already knew the story before he told it to me.
你听过人临死前发出的哀鸣吗
Have you ever heard a death rattle before?
真的会是像描述的那种嘎嘎声吗
Do you think it’ll live up to its name?
还是只不过像是个死亡小毛团
Or will it just be a death hairball?
准备将灵魂咳出体外
Prepare to evacuate soul.

Ten…

Nine…

Eight…
茫茫人海中 为什么偏偏
Now how could Tyler, of all people,
Tyler觉得Marla Singer要死是件坏事
think it was a bad thing that Marla Singer was about to die?

Five…

Four…
三 等下
Thr… Hang on.
你来得可真快
You got here fast.
我有给你打电♥话♥吗
Did I call you?
无所谓了
Fine.
床垫都包了层塑料 太滑了
The mattress is all sealed in slippery plastic.
别担心 它对你构不成威胁
Oh, don’t worry. It’s not a threat to you.
操 有人报♥警♥了
Oh, fuck! Somebody called the cops.
– 嘿 513房♥在哪里 – 走廊最后那间
– Hey, where’s 513? – End of the hall.
里面那个女孩儿原来是个迷人可爱的姑娘
You know, the girl who lives there used to be a charming, lovely girl.
但她对自己失去了信心
She has lost faith in herself.
– Singer小姐 我们来救你了 – 她现在就是个禽兽
– Miss Singer, let us help you! – She’s a monster!
– 你有大把的理由活下去 – 她就是个肮脏的人♥渣♥
– You have every reason to live. – She’s infectious human waste!
– Singer小姐 – 祝你们好运能救她
– Miss Singer! – Good luck trying to save her!
要是我睡着了 我就死定了
If I fall asleep, I’m done for.
所以你得让我保持清醒
You’re gonna have to keep me up…
一整晚喔
all night.
真♥他♥妈♥不可思议
Un-fucking-believable.
显然他轻松解决了这个问题
He was obviously able to handle it.
你懂的 你也上过她
You know what I mean. You fucked her.
不 我没有
No, I didn’t.
– 从没有吗 – 没有
– Never? – No.
– 你不是喜欢上她了吧 – 不 老天 才不是呢
– You’re not into her, are you? – No! God, not at all.
“我是Jack愤怒的胆管”
“I am Jack’s raging bile duct.”
– 真的吗 跟我说又没关系 – 相信我 真的
– Are you sure? You can tell me. – Believe me, I’m sure.
拿枪对着我头 脑浆四溅墙壁 我也不承认
Put a gun to my head and paint the walls of my brains.
那就好 她就是披着羊皮的狼 离她远点儿
That’s good. She’s a predator posing as a house pet. Stay away from her.
从她嘴里说出的浪话 我听都没听过
The shit that came out of this woman’s mouth, I had never heard!
天哪
My God.
我从小学以后就没这么被♥操♥过了
I haven’t been fucked like that since grade school.
Tyler怎么会不去上她呢
How could Tyler not go for that?
前一天晚上 他还把一帧生殖器剪进”灰姑娘”里呢
Night before that, he was splicing sex organs into “Cinderella”.
Marla不需要爱人 她需要个性♥交♥社工
Marla doesn’t need a lover, she needs a fucking caseworker.
她只需要个大屌♥ 跟爱无关 我们只是打炮
She needs a wash. This isn’t love, it’s sport fuck.
她先是侵入我的互助会 现在又侵入我的家
She invaded my support groups and now she invaded my home.
嘿 嘿 先坐下
Hey, hey. Sit down.
听着 你不能跟她谈起我
Now, listen. I can’t have you talking to her about me.
我为什么要和她说话
Why would I talk to her?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!