Marla! Marla! Hey, Mar… wait!
等等 我有话跟你说 Marla Marla
Wait! I gotta talk to you! Marla! Marla!
– 你那些变♥态♥光头手下用他妈扫帚打我 – 我知道
– Your whack-out bald freaks hit me with a fucking broom! – Oh, I know.
差点弄断我胳膊
They almost broke my arm!
他们用碱把指纹烧掉 这些烂事儿简直难以置信
They were burning their fingertips with lye. These things are unbelievable.
听着 听着 你可能需要极度信任我才能了解事实
Look. Look, Listen, it’s gonna take a tremendous act of faith on your part,
但你必须听我说
but got to hear me out.
好 你就满嘴跑火车吧
OK, here comes an avalanche of bullshit.
再相信我一点
A little more faith than that.
不 听着 我不想听你说任何话
No, listen, I don’t wanna hear anything you have to say.
你完全有权利这么
You have every right to be…
我 我要一杯咖啡就好 谢谢
I’ll… I’ll just have a coffee, thanks.
长官 你点什么都免费 长官
Sir, anything you order is free of charge, sir.
– 为什么免费 – 别问
– Why is it free of charge? – Don’t ask.
随便吧 呃 我要蛤蜊浓汤
Whatever. Uh… I’ll have the clam chowder,
配烤土豆和其他全套的炸鸡 还有一个巧克力威风派
fried chicken with a baked potato with everything and a chocolate chiffon pie.
拜托 请上干净的食物
Clean food, please.
这样的话 长官 我建议这位女士不要点蛤蜊浓汤
In that case, sir, may I advise against the lady eating clam chowder?
那就不要蛤蜊浓汤 谢谢
No clam chowder. Thank you.
你有30秒时间
You got about 30 seconds.
我知道我的行为举止一直非常 非常奇怪
Well, I know that I’ve been acting very very strange, OK?
我 我明白你一定会感觉我是个两面人
I… I know that it’s got to say there’s two sides to me…
两面人 那你就是化身博士和混♥蛋♥先生
Two sides? You’re Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Jackass.
是1941年的美国电影
主角Jekyll博士相信每个人都同时拥有两极化的个性
并以化学实验将自己身上邪恶的一面转化为Hyde先生犯下可怕的罪行
你怎么说我都行 但我终于意识到一件非常 非常重要的事
I deserved that. But I… I’ve come to realized something very very important.
什么事
What?
直到现在我才弄明白我俩确切的关系
The full extent of our relationship wasn’t really clear to me up until now,
具体原因我不细说了
for reasons I’m not go into.
但重点是我 我知道我一直没有好好对待你
But the important thing is I… I know that I haven’t treated you so nice.
– 随你吧 – 不 不 不 15秒 再给我15秒 拜托
– Whatever. – No. No. No. Fifteen seconds, fifteen seconds, please!
15秒 求你别说话
Fifteen seconds, don’t open your mouth.
我想告诉你 我很抱歉
I’m trying to tell you that I’m sorry.
因为我现在明白了 我真的喜欢你 Marla
Because what I’ve come to realize is that I… I really like you, Marla.
– 真的吗 – 千真万确
– You do? – I really do.
我很在乎你 我不想你因为我发生任何不好的事
I care about you and I don’t want anything bad to happen to you because of me.
Marla 你的生命危在旦夕
Marla, your life is in danger.
– 什么 – 你得离开城里一段时间
– What? – You need to leave town for a while.
不要去任何大城市 就去露营或者
Get out of any major city, and just go camping or something…
你真是个疯子
You’re an insane person.
不 我把你卷入了可怕的事情 马上就要发生了
No. I’ve involved you in something terrible, that’s about to happen…
不 闭嘴
No. Shut up!
– 你不安全 – 闭嘴
– You’re not safe. – Shut up!
– 听着 我努力过了 Tyler 我真的努力了 – 我知道
– Listen, I tried, Tyler. I really tried. – I know you did.
你的某些特质我很喜欢
There are things about you I like.
你聪明 幽默 床上功夫一流
You’re smart. You’re funny. You’re spectacular in bed.
但 你实在让人无法忍♥受
But… you’re intolerable.
你有很严重的情绪问题
You have very serious emotional problems,
非常严重的问题 你该去寻求专业医生的帮助
deep-seated problems for which you should seek professional help.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know, and I’m sorry.
对 你很抱歉 我很抱歉 大家都很抱歉 但
Yeah, you’re sorry, I’m sorry, everyone’s sorry, but…
我不能再这样下去了
I can’t do this anymore.
我不能 也不会这样了
I can’t. I won’t.
我要走了
I’m gone.
你不能走 Marla 你不安全
You can’t leave, Marla! You’re not safe!
– Marla 你还没明白 – 不 放开我
– Marla, you don’t understand! – No! Leave me alone!
– Marla 我是想保护你 – 走开 不 放开我
– Marla, I am trying to protect you! – Just go awany. No, let go of me!
– 我再也不想看见你 – 没问题 如果这是代价的话
– I don’t ever wanna see you again! – That’s fine. If that’s what it takes…
来 在这儿等着
Here, wait right here.
就停在这儿 别按了 别按了
Hold it right there! Shut up! Shut up!
拿着这些钱 乘这巴士走吧
Take this money and get on this bus.
我保证以后再也不骚扰你
And I promise you I would never bother you again.
别他妈按了
Shut up!
求你上车吧 上车吧
Please get on the bus. Please get on the bus.
– 你为什么要这么做 – 他们觉得你是个威胁
– Why are you doing this? – They think you’re kind of a threat.
我现在没办法解释 相信我就是了
I… I can’t explain it right now. Just trust me!
要是我看到你的目的地 你就会有危险
If I see where you’re going, you will not be safe.
我不会还你钱的 就当是你欠我的混账债
I’m not paying this back. I consider it asshole tax.
好 记住 至少这几天都远离大城市 好吗
Fine. Remember, stay out of major cities for at least a couple of days, OK?
Tyler
Tyler…
你是我一生中遇到的最糟的事
You’re the worst thing that ever happened to me.
你好 我需要你逮捕我
Hello. I need you to arrest me.
我是一个恐怖组织的头目
I am the leader of a terrorist organization
策划了众多市内的破坏公物及人身攻击行动
responsible for numerous acts of vandalism and assault all over the city.
在大城区 我们大概有几百名成员
In the metropolitan area, we probably have a couple hundred members.
五六个其他大城市也已经设立了分部
Chapters have sprung up in five or six other major cities already.
这是一个严密编制的组织
This is a tightly regimented organization
很多基层小组成员可以完全不依赖头目直接行动
with many cells capable of operating completely independent of central leadership.
听着 你们去那房♥子看看吧 珮波街1537号♥
Look, go to the house, OK? 1537 Paper Street.
那是我们的总部
That’s our headquarters.
在后面的花♥园♥里
In the back, buried in the garden,
埋着Robert Paulsen的尸体
you’ll find the body of Robert Paulsen.
在地下室里 有一些浴缸
In the basement, you’re gonna find some bathtubs
最近一直用来制♥造♥大量的硝化甘油
that have been used very recently to make large quantities of nitroglycerin.
我相信他们是计划
I believe the plan
炸掉这些信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥的总部
is to blow up the headquarters of these credit-card companies
和天合汽车集团大厦
and the TRW building.
为什么选这些大楼 为什么是信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥
Why these buildings? Why credit-card companies?
如果债务记录都被消除 我们都回到起点
If you erase the debt record, then we all go back to zero.
这样能制♥造♥彻底的大混乱
You’ll create total chaos.
让他说下去 我得去打个电♥话♥
Keep him talking. I need to make a phone call.
我太佩服你的勇气了
I really admire what you’re doing.
– 什么 – 你真是够胆下这种命令
– What? – You’re a brave man to order this.
你是个天才 长官
You’re a genius, sir.
你说过无论谁阻碍大破坏计划 即便是你
You said if anyone ever interferes with Project Mayhem, even you,
我们也得阉了他
we gotta get his balls.
– 反抗也没用 – 你真是个了不起的人物 Durden先生
– It’s useless to fight. – You’re really a powerful gesture, Mr. Durden.
– 你树立了好榜样 – 你们在铸成大错 伙计们
– You set quite an example. – You’re making a big mistake, fellows!
– 你说过你会这么说 – 我不是Tyler Durden
– You said you’d say that. – I’m not Tyler Durden!
你告诉我们你也会这么说
You told us you’d say that too.
好吧 我是Tyler Durden
All right. I am Tyler Durden.
听着 我向你们直接下达命令
Listen to me. I’m giving you a direct order.
马上停止这个任务
We’re aborting this mission right now.
你说过你肯定会这么说
You said you would definitely say that.
放开我
Let me go!
你们都他妈疯了吗 你们是警♥察♥啊
Are you fucking out of your minds? You’re police officers!
有人计时吗
Somebody timing this?
– 不要 不要 – 给我闭嘴
– No! No… – Keep your mouth shut.
该死
Shit!
– 有一些信息已经查实 – 嗯哼
– Some of this information checks out. – Uh- huh?
– 我们这就去珮波街的那个房♥子看看吧 – 马上就来 – 好
– Let’s go over to that house on Paper Street. – Be right there. – OK.
嘿 等等
Hey, wait!
– 你们搞得定吗 – 我按住他了
– You got that? – I got him.
长官 我们必须这么做 别反抗了
Sir, we have to do this. Stop fighting!
橡皮筋在哪儿呢
Where’s the rubber band?
放开我 他妈的把刀放下 放下
Get away from me! Drop that fucking knife! Drop it!
退后 你俩现在都给我脸朝地趴下
Back up. Face down on the floor both of you right now!
趴下
Get down on the floor!
谁他妈先从这扇门出来就
First person that comes out of this fucking door gets a…
就等着吃子弹吧 懂吗
gets a lead salad! Do you understand?
滚开 滚开
Get away! Stay away!
我一直跑
I ran.
跑到肌肉酸痛 血管肿胀
I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid.
然后我继续跑
Then I ran some more.
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛呢 穿着裤衩儿他妈到处跑
What the fuck are you doing, fuck running around in your underpants?
老兄 你像个疯子
Man, you look like a crazy person!
不 我看穿你了 我知道你的计划了
No. I’m onto you. I know what’s going on here.
那快来吧 我给咱们找了个绝佳的观景点
Well, come on, then. I got us a great place to watch from.
花钱才能看到的
It’ll be like pay-per-view.
上帝
Oh, Christ.
你现在怎么办
Now what are you doing?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!