你要是跟她或任何人说了我或这屋子里的事
You say anything about me or what goes on in this house to her or to anybody…
我们就玩儿完
we’re done.
– 向我发誓 – 好
– Now promise me. – OK.
– 你发誓吗 – 对 我发誓
– You promise? – Yeah, I promise.
– 发誓了吗 – 我刚说了 我发誓 搞什么
– Promise? – I just said, I promise! What…
你发了三遍誓
That’s three times you promised.
要是当时我浪费几分钟 去Marla Singer家眼看着等她死
If only I had wasted a couple of minutes and gone to watch Marla Singer die,
就不会有这些破事儿了
none of this would’ve happened.
用力 对 使劲 使劲 爽
Harder, yes! Oh, harder, harder, yeah!
我可以搬到另一个房♥间
I could have moved to another room.
在三楼可能就听不到他们的声音了
On the third floor where I might not have heard them.
但我没搬
But I didn’t.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
准备上♥床♥睡觉啊
Just going to bed.
要不要帮我♥操♥完她
You wanna finish her off?
– 不 不了 谢谢 – 我找到根烟
– No. No, thank you. – I found a cigarette.
– 你在跟谁说话 – 闭嘴
– Who were you talking to? – Shut up.
我成了世界上平静的小小中心
I became the calm little center of the world.
我是禅宗大♥师♥
I was the Zen master.
我写了些三行俳句诗
I wrote little haiku poems.
我把它电邮给每个人
I emailed them to everyone.
那是你的血吗
Is that your blood?
有些是
Some of it, yeah.
你不能在这儿抽烟
You can’t smoke in here.
你现在就回家休息吧 下周一穿件干净衣服来上班
Take the rest of the day off. Come back Monday with some clean clothes.
打起精神来
Get yourself together.
我明白每个人面对我时充满敌意的面庞
I got right in everyone’s hostile little face.
“对 这是打架留下的瘀青”
“Yes, these are bruises from fighting.”
“对 我乐意 我顿悟人生了”
“Yes, I’m comfortable with that. I am enlightened.”
你放弃公♥寓♥生活
You give up the condo life,
放弃你所有那些烧毁的身外之物
give up all your flaming worldly possessions,
搬进一个重污染区里的破烂房♥子
go live in a dilapidated house in a toxic-waste part of town,
回到家还得听这个
…and you have to come home to this.

Hello?
我是纵火科的Stern警探
Yes, this is Detective Stern with the Arson Unit.
关于你之前那所公♥寓♥的火灾 我们有了新线索
We have new information about the incident at your former condo.
– 是什么 – 不知道你注意到了没有
– Yes? – I don’t know if you’re aware,
好像有人在你的门锁里喷了氟里昂
but it seems someone sprayed Freon into your front-door lock.
氟利昂 一种制冷剂
然后用凿子敲碎了锁芯
Then tapped it with a chisel to shatter the cylinder.
不 我完全不知道
No, I wasn’t aware of that at all.
“我是Jack的冷汗”
“I am Jack’s cold sweat.”
– 你不觉得奇怪吗 – 呃 是啊 先生 非常奇怪
– Does this sound strange to you? – Uh, yes, sir, strange. Very strange.
– 炸♥药♥ – 什么炸♥药♥
– The dynamite… – Dynamite?
在现场留下了草酸铵钾氯化钾的残留物
…left a residue of ammonium oxalate potassium perchloride.
– 知道这表明什么吗 – 不知道 表明什么
– Do you know what this means? – No. What does it mean?
表明那是自♥制♥的炸♥药♥
It means it was home-made.
抱歉 这着实让我吃了一惊 先生
I’m sorry. This is just coming as quite a shock to me, sir.
放置这些自♥制♥炸♥药♥的人
You see, whoever set this dynamite
可能在爆♥炸♥前几天就熄灭了你灶上的常燃小火
could have blown out your pilot light days before the explosion.
– 天然气泄漏只是导火索而已 – 谁会做这种事
– The gas was just a detonator. – Who would go and do such a thing?
– 这我就要问你了 – 告诉他啊
– I’ll ask the questions. – Tell him.
告诉他谁是烧毁了我的财物但重建了我认知的解救者
Tell him the liberator who destroyed my property realigned my perceptions.
你好 你还在听吗
Excuse me. Are you there?
我 我在听 只是很难搞清楚是怎么回事儿
I… I am listening. It’s… it’s a little hard to know what to make of all this.
你最近有什么能搞到
Have you recently made enemies of anyone
这种自♥制♥炸♥药♥的仇人吗
who might have access to home-made dynamite?
仇人
Enemies?
他拒绝基础文明 特别是物质财产的重要性
who reject the basic civilization, especially the improtance of material possessions.
– 孩子 这事很严重 – 是 我知道很严重
– Son, this is serious. – Yes, I know it’s serious.
– 我说真的 – 是的 非常严重
– I mean that. – Yes, it’s very serious.
听着 没人比我更重视这件事 那间公♥寓♥就是我的命 知道吗
Look, nobody takes this more seriously than me. That condo was my life, OK?
里面的每件家具都是我的宝贝
I loved every stick of furniture in that place.
被毁掉的不只是那一堆东西
That was not just a bunch of stuff that got destroyed.
而是我
It was me!
真要好好感谢大学教育
I’d like to thank the Academy.
你现在不方便说话吗
Is this not a good time for you?
直接告诉他全他妈是你干的
Just tell him you fucking did it!
告诉他你把公♥寓♥炸飞了 他就想听这个
Tell him you blew it all up! That’s what he wants to hear.
– 你还在听吗 – 等等 你是说我有嫌疑吗
– Are you still there? – Wait. Are you saying that I’m a suspect?
不 不 我可能需要好好跟你谈谈
No. No. I may need to talk to you for this.
如果你要出城的话 记得告诉我
How about you just let me know if you’re gonna leave town?
– 好吗 – 好
– OK? – OK.
除了做床上运动 Tyler和Marla从不在同一房♥间出现
Except for their humping, Tyler and Marla were never in the same room.
我爸妈也曾这样好多年
My parents pulled this exact same act for years.
保险套就是我们这代人的水晶鞋
The condom is the glass slipper of our generation.
遇到陌生人 就套上一个
You slip one on when you meet a stranger.
跳一整晚舞 然后就丢掉
You dance all night, then you throw it away.
我是说保险套 不是陌生人
The condom, I mean. Not the stranger.
什么
What?
我在二手店花一美元买♥♥的这条裙子
I got this dress at a thrift store for $1.
真是物有所值
It was worth every penny.
这是伴娘礼服
It’s a bridesmaid’s dress.
某人只钟爱了它一天
Someone loved it intensely for one day,
然后就扔了
then tossed it.
就像颗圣诞树
Like a Christmas tree.
如此特别
So special.
然后 嘭一声
Then… bam!
就被丢在路边
It’s on the side of the road.
树上的金属亮片还挂着呢
Tinsel still clinging to it.
就像性犯罪的受害者 内♥裤♥反穿
Like a sex-crime victim, underwear inside out,
还被绝缘胶带绑着
bound with electrical tape.
那这件衣服的确适合你
Well, then, it suits you.
想穿我可以借你
You can borrow it sometime.
赶走她
Get rid of her.
– 什么 嘿 你自己赶她走 – 别提到我
– What? Hey, you get rid of her! – Don’t mention me.
我又回到了六岁 给爸妈当传话筒
I am six years old again, passing messages between parents.
– 我觉得你真的该走了 – 别担心 我这就走
– You know, I really think it’s time you got out of here. – Don’t worry, I’m leaving.
不是我们不喜欢你的小造访
Not that we don’t love your little visits.
你就是个疯子 我是真心赶不上你的节奏
You know, you are such a nutcase. I can’t even begin to keep up.
该走咯
Gotta get off…
Cryptic Tales的歌♥曲
谢谢 再见
Thanks. Bye.
该下来这个旋转木马咯
Gotta get off of this merry-go-round…
该走了 得走了 该走
Gonna get, need to get, gotta get…
真是俩小孩
You kids!
为什么还要在她身上浪费时间
Why do you still waste time with her?
因为Marla 至少她有努力彻底堕落
I’ll say this about Marla. At least she’s trying to hit bottom.
怎么 我不是吗
What, and I’m not?
屁♥股♥上插了根毛儿你也变不成鸡
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.
我们今晚要干什么
What are we doing tonight?
今晚
Tonight…
我们做肥皂
we make soap.
– 是嘛 – 要做肥皂 我们得先提炼脂肪
– Really? – To make soap, first we render fat.
盐分的比例要刚刚好
The salt balance has to be just right,
所以做肥皂最好的脂肪就是人的脂肪
so the best fat for making soap comes from humans.
– 等等 这是哪里 – 抽脂诊所
– Wait. What is this place? – A liposuction clinic.
啊哈 找到宝
Aha! Pay dirt!
世上最油滑的脂肪 脂肪之王
Richest, creamiest fat in the world. Fat of the land!

No!
不要拉
Don’t pull it.
– 老天 – 再拿一包
– Oh, God! – Give another one.
提炼脂肪时 动物脂肪就会浮到表面
As the fat renders, the tallows float to the surface.
就像童子军时学的那样
Like in Boy Scouts.
– 很难想象你当童子军是什么模样 – 继续搅
– It’s hard to imagine you as a Boy Scout. – Keep stirring.
动物脂冻硬后 提取出一层甘油
Once the tallow hardens, you skim off a layer of glycerin.
加上硝酸 就有了硝化甘油
If you add nitric acid, you’ve got nitroglycerin.
再加硝酸钠和一点儿锯屑 就成了炸♥药♥
If you then add sodium nitrate and a dash of sawdust, you’ve got dynamite.
所以只要肥皂够多 想炸飞什么都行
Yeah, with enough soap, one could blow up just about anything.
Tyler满脑子都是有用的知识
Tyler was full of useful information.
古人发现在河流的某一处
Now, ancient peoples found clothes got cleaner

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!