衣服洗得特别干净
when washed at a certain point in the river.
– 知道为什么吗 – 不知道
– You know why? – No.
曾有人牺牲在河边的山上
Humans sacrifices were once made on the hills above this river.
尸体被燃烧后 水渗入了骨灰中 产生了碱
Bodies burned, water seeped through the ashes to create lye.
这就是碱 关键成分
This is lye. The crucial ingredient.
一旦它与烧熔的尸体脂肪混合
Once it mixed with the melted fat bodies,
就变成白花花的肥皂水慢慢流入河中
then white soapy discharge crept into the river.
我能看看你的手吗
May I see your hand, please?
你这是做什么
What is this?
这叫做化学灼伤
This is chemical burn.
比你经历的任何烧伤都要痛
It’ll hurt more than you’ve ever been burned
– 而且会留下疤痕 – 你做什么
– and it will leave a scar. – What are you doing?
老天 冥想对癌症有用 对这个也应该有用
God! Meditation worked for cancer, it could work for this.
– 好好感受这疼痛 不要逃避 – 不 不 天哪
– Stay with the pain! Don’t shut this out. – No! No! Oh, God!
看看你的手 最早的肥皂都是由英雄的灰烬而来
Look at your hand! The first soap was made from ashes of heroes,
就像第一只被射上太空的猴子
like the first monkey shot into space.
没有痛苦 没有牺牲 我们会一无所有
Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.
我努力不去想”灼烧”和”血肉”这些词
I tried not to think of the words “Searing” or “Flesh”.
停下 这是你的痛苦 这是你正在灼烧的手 你没法逃避的
Stop it! This is your pain, this is your burning hand. It’s right here.
我要到我的洞里去 我要找我的灵魂动物
I’m going to my cave. I’m going to find my power animal.
别用死人那套面对这些 专注点儿
No! Don’t deal with this the way those dead people do! Come on!
– 我懂你意思了 – 不
– I get the point! – No!
你正在感受的是初始启蒙阶段
What you’re feeling is premature enlightenment.
这是你人生最棒的时刻 老兄 而你却在开小差
It’s the greatest moment of your life, man, and you’re off somewhere missing it!
我没有
I am not…
闭嘴 我们的父亲就是我们心目中上帝的化身
Shut up! Our fathers were our models for God.
连父亲都抛弃了我们 你觉得上帝呢
If our fathers bailed, what does that tell you about God?
不 我不
No, I don’t…
听我说
Listen to me.
你必须得考虑到也许上帝并不喜欢你
You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you.
他压根儿不想要你 十有八♥九♥ 他甚至憎恶你
He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you.
– 现在发生的还不是最惨的事 – 还不是吗
– This is not the worst thing that can happen. – It isn’t?
我们不需要他
We don’t need him!
– 不需要 我同意 我懂了 – 去他妈的天谴 去他妈的救赎
– We don’t, I agree! I get it… – Fuck damnation, and fuck redemption.
我们是上帝不想要的孩子 那就是吧
We are God’s unwanted children? So be it!
– 我要水 – 听着 你可以用水让伤情更糟 或者
– I’m getting water! – Listen, you can use water and make it worse or…
看着我
Look at me!
你可以用醋来中和烧伤
Or you can use vinegar to neutralize the burn.
求你给我醋吧 求你了
Please let me have it, please!
首先 你必须要放弃
First, you have to give up.
首先 你必须要明白 不是惧怕 总有一天你会死
First, you have to know, not fear, know that someday, you’re gonna die.
你不知道这有多疼
You don’t know how this feels!
只有失去一切 我们才能随心所欲去做任何事
It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything.
好了
OK.
恭喜你 你离彻底堕落又近了一步
Congratulations. You’re one step closer to hitting the bottom.
Tyler以每块20美元的价格把肥皂卖♥♥给百货公♥司♥
Tyler sold his soap to department stores at $20 a bar.
天知道他们卖♥♥多少钱
God knows what they charged.
这是最好的肥皂
This is the best soap.
多谢你 Susan
Well, thank you, Susan.
干得漂亮
It was beautiful.
我们把富婆屁♥股♥上的脂肪又回卖♥♥给她们
We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them.
他系了黄色领带
He was wearing his yellow tie.
我上班都已经不系领带了
I didn’t even wear a tie to work anymore.
“搏击俱乐部的第一条规定是禁止谈论搏击俱乐部”
“The first rule of Fight Club is you don’t talk about Fight Club”?
我又开始半睡半醒了 我肯定是把那张纸忘在复印机上了
I’m half-asleep again. I must have left it in the copy machine.
“搏击俱乐部的第二条规定” 这是你的吗
“The second rule of Fight Club…” Is this yours?

Huh?
假设你是我 做个管理决定
Pretend you’re me. Make a managerial decision.
你发现了这个 你会怎么做
You find this. What would you do?
我告诉你
Well, I gotta tell you,
我会非常 非常小心你在谈话的这个人
I’d be very, very careful who you talk to about that.
因为写下了这个的人是个危险人物
Because the person who wrote that is dangerous.
这个穿着整齐职业装的疯子可能会突然失控
And this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap
拿着一把阿玛莱特AR10
and then stalk from office to office
半自动卡♥宾♥枪♥暴走过一间一间办公室
with an Armalite AR10 carbine gas-powered semiautomatic weapon,
用一梭梭子弹把同事打成马蜂窝
pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers.
他可能是你认识多年的人
This might be someone you’ve known for years.
跟你非常非常亲近的人
Someone very, very close to you.
Tyler的话从我嘴里冒出来
Tyler’s words coming out of my mouth.
我以前是多和善一人啊
And I used to be such a nice guy.
要不就别每捡到个垃圾就来找我
Or maybe you shouldn’t bring me every piece of trash you happen to pick up.
– 合规责任部门 – 我的奶头要烂掉了
Compliance and Liability. – My tit’s gonna rot off.
能请你出去吗 我要接个电♥话♥
Will you excuse me? I need to take this.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我需要你帮我检查下胸部有没有肿块
I need you to check and see if there’s a lump in my breast.
– 去医院啊 – 我可没钱浪费在医生身上
– Go to a hospital. – I can’t afford to throw money on a doctor.
我不知道 Marla
I don’t know about this, Marla.
求你了
Please?
她没有找Tyler 我在她眼里就是中性的
She didn’t call Tyler. I’m neutral in her book.
不错嘛 给Haniver和Raines夫人送餐
That’s nice. Taking food to… Mrs. Haniver and Mrs. Raines.
她们在哪儿呢
Where are they, exactly?
不幸的是 她们都死了 而我还活着而且很穷 要吃吗
Tragically, they’re dead. I’m alive and I’m in poverty. Want any?
– 不 不用 – 我给你拿了一份
– No, no. – I got one for you.
谢谢你的好意
Thanks for the thought.
你手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
– 是这里吗 – 嗯
– Right there? – Mm.
感觉到什么吗
Feel anything?
没有
No.
再确认一下
Well, make sure.
好了 我 我很确定
OK, I… I’m pretty sure.
你真的什么都没感觉到
You feel nothing?
没 没有
No, nothing.
那真是松了一口气 谢了
Well, that’s a relief. Thank you.
– 呃 不谢 – 我希望能还你人情
– Uh… No problem. – I wish I could return the favor.
我家里没什么得过乳癌的男人
There’s not a lot of breast cancer men in my family.
– 我可以检查你的前列腺 – 我觉得我挺好
– I could check your prostate. – I think I’m OK.
那还是谢谢了
Well, thanks, anyway.
– 完事儿了吗 – 对 没事儿了
– Are we done? – Yeah, we’re done.
回头 见
See you… around.
Cornelius
Cornelius?
Cornelius
Cornelius!
是我啊 Bob
It’s me! Bob!
嘿 Bob
Hey, Bob.
– 我们都以为你已经死了呢 – 没 没 我还活着呢
– We all thought you were dead. – No, no. Still here.
你好吗 Bob
How are you, Bob?
我这辈子都没这么好过
Better than I’ve ever been in my whole life.
是嘛 还在参加”一起继续做男人”互助会吗
Really? Still Remaining Men Together?
不 不 我找到了更好的寄托
No, no. I got something so much better now.
真的吗 是什么
Really, what is it?
那个 第一条规定是我不能谈论它
Well.. the first rule is, I’m not supposed to talk about it.
第二条规定是
And the second rule is…
我不能谈论它
I’m not supposed to talk about it.
– 第三条规定是 – Bob Bob 我也是其中一员
– And the third rule is… – Bob, Bob. I’m a member.
看我的脸 Bob
Look at my face, Bob.
这真是太他妈 太他妈棒了
That’s fucking… fucking great.
– 我从没在那儿见过你啊 – 我周二跟周四去
– I’ve never seen you there. – I go Tuesdays and Thursdays.
– 我周六去 – 恭喜啊
– I go Saturday. – Congratulations.
对 嘿 恭喜我们两个吧
Yeah, hey, to both of us, right?
你听说过发起这个的人吗
Have you heard about the guy that invented this thing?
– 对 其实我 – 我听了好多传说 – 是吗
– Well, yeah, actually I… – I hear all kinds of things. – Yeah?
据说 他是在精神病院出生的
Supposedly, he was born in a mental institution,
他每天晚上只睡一个小时
and he sleeps only one hour a night.
– 他是个伟人 – 哇
– He’s a great man. – Oh…
你知道Tyler Durden吗
Do you know about Tyler Durden?
撂倒他
Take him down!
我没伤到你吧
I didn’t hurt you, did I?
说实话 你伤到了
Actually, you did.
谢谢你跟我打了一场 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you for this. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
搏击俱乐部
Fight Club.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!