Tyler想出了新的作业
Tyler dreamed up new homework assignments.
他把作业封在信封里发给大家
He handed them out in sealed envelopes.
– 你知道特拉华市也有搏击俱乐部了吗 – 对 听说了
– Do you know there’s a Fight Club in Delaware City? – Yeah, I heard.
彭斯格罗夫也有了一个
There’s one in Penns Grove too.
Bob甚至在纽卡斯尔也发现一个
Bob even found one up in New Castle.
是啊 那是你成立的吗
Yeah, did you start that one?
– 不是 我还以为是你呢 – 不是
– No, I thought you did. – No.
– 等一下 – 嘿 我们要干嘛
– Stop for a second. – Hey, what are we doing?
– 转过去 – 我们是要干嘛
– Turn around. – What are we doing?
– 做作业 – 什么作业
– Homework assignment. – What kind of homework assignment?
人类牺牲
Human sacrifice.
嘿 那是枪吗 拜托 告诉我那不是枪
Hey, is that a gun? Please! Please tell me that’s not a gun.
– 是枪 – 你到底要做什么 – 到后面等我
– It’s a gun. – What are you doing? – Meet me in the back.
– 不 不 嘿 别胡来 – 到后面等我
– No. No. Hey, don’t fuck around! – Meet me in the back.
在漫长时间轴上的某一点
On a long enough time line,
每个人的存活率都会降为零
the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
– 住手 你要干嘛 别这样 – 手放到背后
– Stop. What are you doing? Come on! – Hands behind your back.
– 天哪 – 把你钱包给我
– God! – Give me your wallet.
Raymond K. Hessel 班宁街东南1320号♥A室
Raymond K. Hessel. 1320 SE Banning, Apartment A.
是狭小局促的地下室吧 Raymond
Small, cramped basement apartment, Raymond?
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
因为破地下室的地址只给字母不给号♥码
‘Cause they give shitty basement apartments letters instead of numbers.
Raymond
Raymond!
你就要死了
You’re going to die.
不要
No!
这是你♥爸♥妈吗
Is that your mom and dad?
老爸老妈 你们得打电♥话♥给体贴的牙医
Mom and Dad, you’re gonna have to call up kindly Dr. So-And-So.
拿儿子的牙科记录了 想知道为什么吗
Pick up your dental records. You wanna know why?
– 因为我会拿枪轰掉你整张脸 – 不要
– ‘Cause there gonna be nothing left of your face. – No!
– 拜托 别这样 – 一张过期的社区大学学生证
– Oh, come on! Come on! – An expired community college student ID.
你学的什么 Raymond
What did you study, Raymond?
– 就 就一些东西 – 东西
– S… stuff. – Stuff?
期中考试难吗
Were the midterms hard?
– 我问你学的什么 – 生物 主要是
– I asked you what you studied! – Biology, mostly.
– 为什么 – 我不知道
– Why? – I don’t know.
你以前想干什么 Raymond K. Hessel
What did you wanna be, Raymond K. Hessel?
我的问题是 Raymond 你以前想干的是什么
The question, Raymond, was what did you want to be?
快回答他 Raymond 老天
Answer him, Raymond! Jesus!
– 兽医 兽医 – 动物啊
– Veterinarian. Veterinarian. – Animals.
– 对 动物 之类的 – 之类的 行 我知道了
– Yeah. Animals… stuff. – Stuff. Yeah, I got that.
– 也就是说你还有一堆东西要学 – 根本学不完
– That means you need more schooling. – Too much school.
– 那你是情愿死掉吗 – 不 求你
– Would you rather be dead? – No, please…
你情愿死在这里 跪在一间便利店后面
You’d rather die here, on your knees, in the back of a convenience store?
不 不要 求你了 不要
No. No. Please, no.
我拿走你的驾照了
I’m keeping your license.
我会去查你的 我知道你住哪儿
Gonna check in on you. I know where you live.
如果接下来的一个半月你没在努力成为一个兽医
If you’re not on your way to become a veterinarian in six weeks,
你就死定了
you will be dead.
跑回家去吧
Now run on home.
跑啊 阿甘 跑啊
Run, Forrest, run!
《阿甘正传》中的著名台词
我感觉不舒服
I feel ill.
– 想想他是什么感觉 – 拜托 这有什么好玩的
– Imagine how he feels. – Come on, this isn’t funny!
一点儿都不好玩 这他妈有什么意义
That wasn’t funny. What the fuck was the point of that?
明天会是Raymond K. Hessel一生中最美好的一天
Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel’s life.
他的早餐会比我们吃过的任何一餐都要美味
His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted.
你不得不佩服他
You had to give it to him.
走了
Come on.
他早有计划
He had a plan.
而且Tyler的理念越来越有道理了
And it started to make sense in a Tyler sort of way.
不要惧怕 不要分心
No fear. No distractions.
把一切无关紧要之事都抛之脑后的能力
The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide.
工作不能代表你
You are not your job.
银行存款不能代表你
You’re not how much money you have in the bank.
你开的车也不能代表你
You’re not the car you drive.
钱包里的东西不能代表你
You’re not the contents of your wallet.
你的卡其裤也他妈不能代表你
You’re not your fucking khakis.
你就是迎合这世界的活生生一坨屎
You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
我马上就走
I’ll be out of your way in a sec.
你没必要离开啦
You don’t have to go.
随便吧
Whatever.
不 我是说
No, I mean…
没关系了
It’s OK.
你还参加那些互助会吗
Are you still going to groups?
是啊
Yeah.
Chloe死了
Chloe’s dead.
哇 Chloe
Wow. Chloe.
什么时候的事
When did that happen?
你在乎吗
Do you care?
不知道 我有一阵子没想到她了
I dunno. I haven’t thought about it in a while.
是啊
Yeah, well…
对她来说死了也算是明智之举
It was the smart move on her part.
听着 呃
Listen, um…
你 你这样做有什么好处吗
Wha… what are you getting out of all this?
什么
What?
我是说 这一切 为什么你一直
I mean, all this. Why do you keep…
这么做会让你开心吗
Is this making you happy?
有时候会啊
Yeah, well, sometimes.
我 我不懂 我不明白
Well… I don’t know. I don’t understand.
为 为什么弱者总是要依附于强者
Why… why does a weaker person need to latch on to a strong person?
这 这算什么
What… what is that?
你又从中得到了什么
What do you get out of it?
不 那 那根本是两码事
No. That’s… that’s not the same thing at all.
我俩的情况完全不同 我们
It’s totally different with us. We…
“我们”
“Us”?
– 什么叫”我们” – 抱歉 你听到了吗
– What do you mean by “us”? – I’m sorry. Do you hear this?
– 听到什么 – 你没听到那么吵的噪音吗 等我一下
– Hear what? – You are not hearing all that noise? Just hold on a second.
不 等等
No, wait!
你刚才到底在说什么 别转换话题 我要和你好好谈谈
Wha… what were you saying? Don’t change the subject! I want to talk about this.
– 你们没在说我吧 – 没有
– You’re not talking about me, are you? – No.
– 什么 – 那天你到我家帮我检查胸部 那算怎么回事
– What? – That day came over to my place play doctor. What was going on there?
– 你们在聊什么呢 – 没 没什么
– What are you talking about? – Nothing. Nothing.
– 我可不这么认为 – 拜托 你到底想怎样
– I don’t think so. – Come on. What do you want?
– 看着我 – 不 干嘛 – 看着我
– Look at me. – No. What? – Look at me.
– 你的手怎么了 – 没什么 不用大惊小怪
– What is that? – It’s nothing. Don’t worry about it.
– 天哪 这是谁干的 – 一个人
– My God. Who did this? – A person.
男的还是女的
Guy or girl?
– 你管得着男的还是女的 – 我问问又怎么了
– What do you care, if it’s guy or girl? – What do you care if I ask?
– 不关你的事 别烦我 – 你不敢说
– It’s none of your business. Leave me alone. – You’re afraid to say.
– 我不是不敢说 放开我 – 不 告诉我
– I am not afraid to say. Let me go. – No! Talk to me.
– 放开我 – 不行 – 别烦我
– Let go of me. – No! – Leave me alone!
– 这次谈话 – 这次谈话
– This conversation… – This conversation…
– 结束了 – 结束了
– … is over. – … is over.
我就是没办法讨好你 是吧
I just can’t win with you, can I?
嘿 老这样就招人烦了吧
Hey, this is getting a little old!
这 这些都是什么
What… what is all this?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
嘿 我们要这些上下铺干什么
Hey, why… why do we need bunk beds?

Hey!
太年轻了 抱歉
Too young. Sorry.
那是干什么的
What’s all that?
对了 如果申请人太年轻 就告诉他太年轻
Right, if the applicant is too young, tell him he’s too young.
老的说太老 肥的说太肥
Old, too old. Fat, too fat.
什么申请人
Applicant?
要是申请人还是在外面等了三天
If the applicant then waits for three days
没吃没住没人鼓励的话
without food or shelter or encouragement,
他才能进来开始训练
he may then enter and begin training.
训 训练什么
Tra… training for what?
你以为这是儿戏吗
You think this is a game?
你太嫩了不可能接受训练 没戏
You’re too young to train here, end of story.
别浪费我们的时间 快给我滚

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!