能有幸在此同全美人♥民♥对话
I appreciate this privilege of being able to be here
我很感激
and speak with Americans.
上帝保佑啊
Please, God, be kind.
我认为 在我们试图评判
You know, I think a good barometer here
此时对美国经济是好是坏时
when we’re trying to figure out has this been a good time
最好的标准就是
or a bad time in America’s economy is…
周六去看场儿童足球赛
go to a kids’ soccer game on Saturday
转身随便问个场外的家长
and turn to any parent there on the sideline and ask them,
“你觉得现在经济状况如何”
“How are you feeling about the economy?”
我敢保证你能从他的回答中
And I’ll betcha you’re gonna hear
听出一丝恐惧
some fear in that parent’s voice…
她做得不错啊
She’s doing great.
我们还有88分钟呢
We’ve got 88 more minutes.
我们的投资是不是都打了水漂了
Did we just take a major hit with those investments?
是要谈到人类活动对气候的影响
There is something to be said also for man’s activities,
但也要考虑到地球周期性温度变化的因素
but also for the cyclical temperature changes on our planet.
参议员 这些原因中孰是孰非
Senator, what is true and what is false about the causes?
如果不清楚问题的源泉
If you don’t understand what the cause is,
就无法采取正确的措施
it’s virtually impossible to come up with a solution.
现在的口号♥是”钻啊钻井打石油”
The chant is “Drill, baby, drill.”
不管我们在哪举♥行♥集♥会♥
And that’s what we hear all across this country
都能听见大家高喊口号♥
in our rallies, because people are so hungry
渴望这些国内能源
for those domestic sources of energy
能被更加充分地利用
to be tapped into.
我们会结束这场战争
We will end this war.
若麦凯恩当选
For John McCain,
战争会无休无止
there is no end in sight to end this war.
而我们会结束这场战争
We will end this war.
州长女士
Governor…
你的计划
Your plan
无疑是要让我们在伊♥拉♥克♥
is a white flag of surrender
-缴械投降 -太棒了
– in Iraq. – Yes!
州长 请问您对于麦凯恩参议员
Governor, please, did you want to respond
就医保的回答 有何回应
to Senator McCain’s comments about healthcare?
转移话题 快
Pivot. Pivot!
我想就提高税收这一问题进行回应
I’d like to respond about the tax increases and…
这就对了
Yes!
我们要增加就业
Darn right, we need tax relief
当然要减轻美国民众的税收负担
for Americans so that jobs can be created here.
巴拉克·奥巴马和奥拜登参议员
Barack Obama and Senator O’Biden,
你们什么都不认可
you said no to everything…
她刚说了奥拜登
She just said O’Biden.
大概只有我们注意到了
We’re probably the only ones that heard it.
罗纳德·里根曾说过 自♥由♥的延续与毁灭
It was Ronald Reagan who said that freedom
就看一代人的选择
is always just one generation away from extinction.
自♥由♥不是血脉相传的
We don’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream.
而需要我们去争取 去捍卫
We have to fight for it and protect it,
将其亲手交与后辈
and then hand it to them
他们才能同样争取捍卫自♥由♥
so that they will do the same.
我们会为之奋斗
We will fight for it.
而这场选举中 唯有一人
And there is only one man in this race
曾真正为你们争取过自♥由♥
who has really ever fought for you,
那就是参议员约翰·麦凯恩
and that’s Senator John McCain.
好 来了
Okay, here we go.
哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥快速民♥意♥调查显示
CBS instant poll says undecideds
46%调查对象认为拜登赢 佩林21%
give the debate to Biden, 46%; Palin, 21.
甭管他们那个破调查
Fuck CBS and fuck their instant poll.
这是共和党有史以来
This is the greatest debate victory
最成功的辩论了
in the history of the Republic.
你看 只要做你自己就好了
You see? You just had to be you.
我去拿杯啤酒
I’m gonna grab a beer.
-你要吗 -不用
– Want one? – No.
参议员麦凯恩让我转达他对你的祝贺
Senator McCain wanted me to congratulate you
辩论很成功
on a fantastic debate.
-讲得非常棒 -谢谢
– You really did a great job. – Thanks.
奥巴马 瑞特牧师风波及亲近恐♥怖♥分♥子♥比尔·埃尔斯事件
告诉他我想谈谈比尔·埃尔斯和瑞特牧师
Tell John I want to bring up Bill Ayers and Reverend Wright.
我觉得是时候锁喉一击了
I think it’s time to go for the jugular.
这个得和竞选伙伴商量
You’ll have to discuss that with your running mate.
他明确地表示不想提到瑞特事件
He made it very clear that he doesn’t want to touch Wright.
我会跟他说的
I’ll talk to him about it.
我们必须取胜
We have to win this thing.
我不想再回阿♥拉♥斯加了
I so don’t want to go back to Alaska.
斯蒂夫
Stevie.
我觉得最糟的已经过去了
You know, I think the worst of this thing might be over.
剩下的都是演讲了
All she’s got left are speeches.
没有辩论 也没有重要的采访了
There’s no more debates, no major interviews.
是 情形不错
Yeah. We’re doing great.
莎拉·佩林不可思议地大获全胜
This was an unbelievable win for Sarah Palin.
我认为 她高超的演说和沟通能力
In fact, I think that it unveiled a level of skill
自罗纳德·里根之后
in communication that I really have not seen
无人可及
since Ronald Reagan.
她是个超级明星
She is a superstar.
她的能力…
Her ability to by…
她无疑是政坛的一缕清风
And she sure is a breath of fresh air.
我认为民众想要个
I mean, I think people want
华盛顿政♥治♥圈外的人
someone from outside of Washington.
她代表着未来
She sounded like the future.
睡吧 宝贝
Come on, honey.
早点休息吧
Why don’t you get some sleep?
就一会 好吗
One sec, okay?
逆转了局势 她做到了
…Turned around. I think she has done it
且在我看来 4位辩手中
in the sense that of the four debaters we’ve seen,
她最有意思 最吸引人
she was the most interesting, attractive of them all.
-她很平易近人… -还是有胜算的
– She is personable… – I can still win this thing.
…她很有幽默感
…She’s got a sense of humor.
乔一直只对着格温说话
She looked straight into the camera
她却直视镜头
while Joe’s talking to Gwen…
270票之争 奥巴马250 麦凯恩1♥8♥9♥
投票局势现倾向于奥巴马
This map is now lopsided in favor of Barack Obama.
约翰·麦凯恩放弃了密西根
John McCain pulling out of Michigan.
走向经济竞选的第一步
The first domino in an economic debate
而若约翰·麦凯恩再不扭转局势
that if John McCain does not turn around soon,
这张图上会有更多蓝色
we may see more blue on this map
而约翰·麦凯恩也就麻烦大了
and more trouble for John McCain.
昨天竞选团队宣称放弃密西根
Yesterday, it was announced that the campaign
把该州选票拱手让给奥巴马
is going to leave Michigan to Obama to win.
-解释一下怎么回事 -我也今早才得知
– What’s going on there? – I read that this morning also,
我立马就发了邮件
and I fired off a quick e-mail
说 “拜托 不退出不行吗”
and I said, “Oh, come on! Do we have to?”
“我们真得放弃吗”
“Do we have to call it there?”
我想回到密西根 我想尽力一试
I want to go back to Michigan, and I want to try.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
麦凯恩本来只打算路过拉几张票
McCain had hoped to just score a pick-up.
我们决定停止密西根州的竞选宣传
We made the decision to pull the ads out of Michigan
因为那里没有胜算
because we can’t win there.
我们需要把钱投入到宾州和俄亥俄州
We need the money in Pennsylvania and Ohio.
你这是大错特错了
You’re making a big mistake.
虽说我不是专家
You know, I know I’m not an expert like yourself,
但既然我们落后了7个百分点
but seeing as we’re seven points out,
我不明白为什么副总统竞选
I don’t see why the vice presidential campaign
半夜路过密西根时
can’t make a quick stop there
不能顺道造访一下
in the middle of the night.
那你打算去见谁
And who are you gonna meet with?
你的新闻团队
Your press corps doesn’t want
不会半夜3点听你演讲的
to hear you speak at 3:00 in the morning.
再说也没有什么副总统竞选
And there’s no such thing as a vice presidential campaign.
只有约翰·麦凯恩的总统竞选
This is John McCain’s campaign,
而决定也是约翰·麦凯恩做的
and this is the decision that John McCain has made.
你得按计划来 州长
You must stick to the script, Governor.
什么计划 斯蒂夫
And what script is that, Steve?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!