for the confidence you have placed in me.
我很荣幸能成为你的竞选搭档
Senator, I am honored to be chosen as your running mate.
本周在丹佛 人们都知道
It was rightly noted in Denver this week
希拉里在那最高的玻璃天花板上
that Hillary left 18 million cracks
玻璃天花板: 指在工作场所中隐藏的性别歧视
此处引用希拉里的败选演说
留下了1800万道裂痕
in the highest, hardest glass ceiling in America.
但其实
But it turns out
美国的女性不会就此罢手
the women of America aren’t finished yet
我们要永久地粉碎这块玻璃
and we can shatter that glass ceiling once and for all.
得让她准备好大会演讲
We gotta get her ready for her convention speech.
给她安排演讲指导 国外政策专家
She’ll need a vocal coach, a foreign policy expert,
发型和化妆顾问以及造型师
hair and make-up consultants and a stylist.
确实
No doubt.
如果我是电影明星*
?And if I was a movie star?
我会在豪车后座上*
?I’d sip honey from a pickle jar?
偷偷抿罐头里的蜂蜜*
? In the back of my limousine?
大家会把我当偶像*
?And they’d call me an icon?
我会在人物杂♥志♥上*
?And I’d be looking back at you?
回望你*
?From the cover of a “People” Magazine… ?
不 别太紧了
Not…not too tight.
应该就是这些*
?I guess it’s all for the taking… ?
我喜欢约翰尼·周的鞋子
I love these Johnny Choos.
我妹妹说我得看看*
?My sister says I’ve got to see it?
相信 我相信*
?And believe it, and I believe it…?
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
我相信*
?I believe it?
-你觉得怎样 托德 -很棒
– What do you think, Todd? – It’s cool.
-说得好 爸爸 -妈妈 你真漂亮
– Nice, dad. – Mom, you look beautiful.
看看你 看你漂亮的鞋子
Aw, hey, look at you. Look at your fancy shoes.
-妈妈 你真漂亮 -真不错
– You look so awesome, mom. – Yeah, it really looks good.
-你也不错 威洛 -谢谢
– You look great, Willow. – Thanks.
-你也是 -不错
– So do you. – So good.
瞧瞧特里戈的小衬衫
Look at Trig’s little shirt.
好了 请大家跟我来
Okay, if you all come with me,
该拍竞选照片了
it’s time for your campaign photos.
-拜拜 妈妈 -走吧 孩子们
Bye, mom. – Okay. Let’s go, guys.
-待会儿见 宝贝 -好
– See you in a bit, hon. – Yeah.
州长 他们是新成员
Governor, this is your new staff–
这是塔克·埃斯库 高级媒体顾问
Tucker Eskew, senior media advisor.
-幸会 -幸会
– It’s a pleasure. – Nice to meet you.
这是克里斯·爱德华兹 团队副总管
Chris Edwards, your deputy chief of staff.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
这是我的丈夫 马克·华♥莱♥士♥
And my husband, Mark Wallace,
前任驻联♥合♥国♥大使
former ambassador to the United Nations.
他将任高级顾问
He’ll be a senior advisor.
州长 很荣幸能加入您的团队
We’re all honored to be on your team, Governor.
-这是我的荣幸 -请坐吧
– The honor is all mine. – Shall we sit?
州长 我们的第一项工作是
Well, our first order of business, Governor,
了解一下你还有没有
is we need to find out
我们还不知道的事情
if there are any unexpected surprises.
媒体会对你的过去刨根问底
The press are gonna be digging deep into your past,
所以我们要做好回答的准备
so we need to prepare answers about your background.
天啊
Oh, gosh.
我想不出还有什么没有公开的
I can’t think of anything I haven’t already disclosed.
瓦西拉镇的图书管♥理♥员♥声称
The Wasilla librarian claims that as mayor
她任镇长时试图禁止图书 属实吗
she tried to ban books. Is that true?
关于特里戈并非她亲生的指控是什么情况
What about the allegations that Trig is not really her child?
她是否加入了使用灵言的五旬节教会
Did she attend a pentecostal church where they speak in tongues?
源自1901-1906年间在美国的五旬节运动出现的基♥督♥新教教派
强调直接灵感 信奉信仰治疗
我们采访了对佩林作资格审查的相关人士
This source we talked to intimately involved in Palin’s vetting
他们承认除了与
admitted that aside from those they talked to
被卷入所谓”州警门”的人进行了谈话
involved in so-called troopergate,
08年佩林曾试图让公共安全专员莫奈甘开除前妹夫伍登的州警职务
莫奈甘拒绝后被开除
再没跟阿♥拉♥斯加的任何品德证人谈过
they didn’t talk to any character witnesses in Alaska–
为什么审查糟成这样
Why was the vet so bad?
坦白说 审查时间太紧
Listen, granted, he only had a few days,
不过库尔华豪斯帮她澄清了
but Culvahouse did clear her.
拿什么 维♥基♥百♥科♥吗
Oh, with what? Wikipedia?
资格审查一点都不彻底
There’s no way this vet was thorough.
什么 漏了什么
What? What did he miss?
他把”州警门” “绝路桥”都翻出来了
He had troopergate. He had bridge to nowhere.
没人去阿♥拉♥斯加采访她的同事和敌人
No one went to Alaska to interview her colleagues, her enemies.
也没有什么政审
There was no political vet whatsoever.
这些指控都是狗屁
These charges are such bullshit.
特里戈不是她的孩子吗
I mean, Trig isn’t her baby?
灵言
What, speaking in tongues?
-她的确说 -我不管
– She does. – I don’t care.
宪法第一修正案在这里没用吗
Is the First Amendment no longer law here?
美国宪法第一修正案指出公民拥有新闻言论自♥由♥
她无权选择宗教信仰吗
Is she not entitled to her religious beliefs?
你没抓住重点 里克
You’re missing the point, Rick.
约翰正遭受猛烈抨击 被指选择不负责任
John is getting slammed for making an irresponsible choice.
-我们选中了她 -不 是你们俩选中了她
– We picked her. – No, you two picked her,
拍拍她屁♥股♥ 把她推出去
then slapped her on the butt and shoved her out there
站在”国家优先”的横幅下
under a banner saying “Country first!”
你真是个蠢货 马克
You’re a real prick, Mark.
-去你的 施密特 -去你的
– Fuck you, Schmidt! – Fuck you!
好了好了 我们把这关过了
All right, all right! Let’s just get through this.
来吧
Come on.
州警门 什么
Troopergate. What–?
阿♥拉♥斯加州公共安全专员
The Alaska safety commissioner
声称自己被撤职是因为没有开除
is claiming that he was fired because he wouldn’t fire
佩林的妹夫 州警迈克·伍登
Palin’s brother-in-law, trooper Mike Wooten.
对州警伍登的指控是什么
And what were the charges against trooper Wooten?
除了他跟佩林妹妹离婚的事实吗
Besides the fact that he was divorcing Palin’s sister?
对 我们有没有资料显示
Yes. Do we have any information that shows
州警伍登应该被开除
trooper Wooten should have been fired?
有 伍登被指控
Yeah, Wooten was accused of drinking
执勤时在警车内饮酒
from an open container from his police car,
用泰瑟枪电击11岁继子
tasering his 11-year-old stepson,
还有非法射杀驼鹿
and illegally shooting a moose without a permit.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
让阿♥拉♥斯加议会统一口径
Okay, coordinate all responses with their Alaskan council.
要把这事控制在当地
Let’s try to keep it a local matter.
绝路桥 这个我们应该很拿手
Bridge to nowhere. I thought we were good on this.
她当选后压下了这个项目
She had the project squashed after she was elected,
但她是靠支持建桥当选的
but ran on a platform to build the bridge.
大变脸[指改变政♥治♥立场]
It’s a huge flip-flop.
该死的
God damn it.
她为什么没告诉我们
How could she not tell us that?
阿♥拉♥斯加独♥立♥党又他妈是什么东西
What the fuck is the Alaska Independence Party
她是党内成员吗
and was she ever a member of it?
阿♥拉♥斯加独♥立♥党是个政党 唯一♥党♥纲是
The A.I.P. Is a political party whose sole platform
阿♥拉♥斯加脱离联邦
is the secession of Alaska from the union.
挺有趣的啊
Well, ain’t that a hoot?
她是党内成员吗
Now, was she ever a member of it?
是吗
Well?
我们知道托德·佩林多年来都是党内成员
We know Todd Palin was a member for many years.
我们无法确定她是不是
We can’t confirm if she was ever a member.
好的 现在就联♥系♥你在阿♥拉♥斯加的人
Okay. Call our people in Alaska right now
查出她是不是
and find out if she was.
现在阿♥拉♥斯加是凌晨3点
3:00 A.M. In Alaska right now.
半夜连电♥话♥都不会响吗
The phones don’t work there at night?!
我们正遭受攻击 朋友们
We’re under attack here, people!
你们得加把劲
You’re gonna have to raise your game.
我敢保证奥巴马的人
I can assure you that Obama’s people
全扑在这些事上
are all over this shit.
在过去的24小时内 我被国内媒体
In the last 24 hours, I have been asked questions
问了许多蛮横 恶心的问题
by the national media that are outrageous and disgusting.
有人问我 她上次生产时
I have been asked when her amniotic fluid
羊水是什么时候破的
started to leak with regard to her last birth.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!