– It’s gotta be supportive of the concept… – That’s enough powder.
救♥市♥计划的理念
…of the bail-out,
用时又要对我们目前的处境表示失望
but also disappointed that we’re at this point,
明确指出法案仍需进一步修改
making it clear that changes need to be made to the bill.
你还想再高点是吗
Oh, you need it a little higher?
我会弄 我来帮你弄
I can do that. I can do that for you.
顺便说一句 你穿这件外套美极了
That jacket looks fantastic on you, by the way.
太露了
It’s too open.
-你们不觉得吗 -对 非常棒
– Don’t you think so – Yeah, it looks wonderful.
真的很棒 很漂亮
Really great, really nice.
颜色很好看
It’s a great color.
要我给你读报纸吗
Do you want me to read the paper to you?
“约翰·麦凯恩参议员已经向他的对手
“Senator John McCain has
巴拉克·奥巴马参议员提出请求
requested of his opponent, Senator Barack Obama,
希望能推迟即将到来的辩论
a postponement of the upcoming debate
以便两位参议员能够回到国会大厦
so that both Senators may return to Capitol Hill
专注于此关键时刻的国家需求
to address the needs of the country in this crucial time.
奥巴马参议员已表示
“Senator Obama has said–”
我不喜欢这幅妆容 我不喜欢
I hate this make-up. I hate it.
我也不喜欢这发型 我喜欢全部盘起来
I don’t like my hair this way. I like my hair up.
州长 你现在非常美
Governor, you look amazing.
我看上去很胖 我讨厌看起来胖
I look fat. I’m sick of looking fat.
-你一点也不胖 -能再给我点胶带吗
– You don’t look fat– – Can I get some more tape?
我不知道咱们该不该上库瑞克的节目
I don’t know if we should do Couric.
她现在有些要崩溃了
She’s having a mini-meltdown.
我们不能一周内麦凯恩先取消了辩论
Well, we can’t have McCain cancel the debate
佩林又取消凯蒂·库瑞克的采访
and Palin cancel Katie Couric in the same week.
我知道
I know,
但是我真的很担心
but I’m really worried about her.
我说什么她都不理我
She won’t respond to anything I say.
或许我们该告诉麦凯恩 看看他怎么想
Maybe we should bring McCain in and see what he thinks.
他不想掺和她的事
He doesn’t want to deal with her.
我都还没告诉他 她几乎一无所知
I haven’t even told him that she doesn’t know anything.
你还没告诉他
You haven’t told him?
听着 他不想知道
Look, he doesn’t want to know.
世界经济正处于崩溃边缘
The world economy is on the brink of collapse.
你能不能 在去的路上帮她准备
Can you just… prep her in the car ride over?
我可以试试
Uh, I can try.
很好 那就试试 谢谢了
Okay, good. Try. Thanks.
以我对凯蒂的了解 她一定会问
Knowing Katie, I’m sure she’s going to ask
你在女权问题上的立场
about your stance on feminism.
-你有数据吗 -什么
– Did you get the numbers? – The what?
我在阿♥拉♥斯加的支持率
My approval rating in Alaska.
还不知道
They’re not in yet.
我努力去信任你们
I am trying to trust you people,
但你们却一再让我失望
but you’re making it really hard for me.
很抱歉 州长
I’m sorry, Governor.
我马上给斯蒂夫打电♥话♥问清楚
I’ll call Steve right away about it.
是啊 好像有济于事似的
Yeah, like that’ll do anything.
你在做什么呢 州长
What are you working on, Governor?
一份来自瓦西拉”马萨谷拓荒者”报上的问卷
It’s a questionnaire from the “Mat-Su Valley Frontiersman” in Wasilla.
一家阿♥拉♥斯加的报纸
You know, an Alaska paper.
你不觉得咱们应该
Don’t you think we should prepare
先准备库瑞克的全国性采访吗
for your national Couric interview first?
不 妮可 不要
No, Nicolle, I don’t.
这才是我的当务之急
This is my priority.
我再也不会无视阿♥拉♥斯加人♥民♥了
I am not going to ignore the people of Alaska any more.
你将阿♥拉♥斯加临近俄♥罗♥斯♥
You’ve cited Alaska’s proximity to Russia
作为你外交经验的一部分
as part of your foreign policy experience.
请问这是什么意思
What did you mean by that?
阿♥拉♥斯加与俄♥罗♥斯♥之间仅隔着一道
That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border
非常窄的海上边界 而我们的另一边
between a foreign country, Russia, and on our other side,
又与加拿大接壤
the land boundary that we have with Canada.
可笑的是 这种评论
It’s funny that a comment like that
却有意被…
was kind of made to–
我说不好 就是那些记者们
I don’t know. You know, reporters.
-戏谑 -没错 戏谑
– Mocked? – Yeah, mocked.
应该就是这个词
I guess that’s the word, yeah.
那请向我解释一下那为何
Well, explain to me why that enhances
能够提高你的外交能力
your foreign policy credentials.
当然可以 因为我们
Well, it certainly does because our–
我们与其它国家接壤
our next-door neighbors are foreign countries.
就在我管辖的州里
They’re in the state that I am the executive of.
你是否参与过任何 比如
Have you ever been involved with any negotiations,
与俄♥罗♥斯♥方面的谈判
for example, with the Russians?
我们双方有贸易往来
We have trade missions back and forth.
没错 当你考虑与俄♥罗♥斯♥有关的
We do. It’s very important
国♥家♥安♥全♥问题时 这点尤为重要
when you consider even national security issues with Russia.
普♥京♥昂首阔步进入
As Putin rears his head and comes into the airspace
美♥利♥坚♥合众国的领空时
of the United States of America,
他们去哪儿
where do they go?
阿♥拉♥斯加 正好紧邻着边界
It’s Alaska. It’s just right over the border.
说到你对世界格局的看法
And when it comes to establishing your world-view,
我想知道 在你被提名为副总统候选人前
I was curious– what newspapers and magazines
你都读些什么报纸杂♥志♥
did you regularly read before you were tapped for this
来了解新闻讯息的
to stay informed and to understand–
大部分报纸杂♥志♥我都读 我也对
I’ve read most of them, again with a great appreciation
出版社和媒体持赞赏态度
for the press, for the media.
具体读些什么呢 我很好奇
What ones specifically? I’m curious.
随便说份报纸
Name one fucking paper.
都读过 任何一份
All of ‘Em. Any of ‘Em
曾出现在我面前的都读过
that have been in front of me over all these years.
老天 咱们到底做了什么
Oh, my God. What have we done?
如果约翰·麦凯恩赢得大选 这个女人
If John McCain wins, this woman will be
将成为72岁美国总统的
one 72-year-old’s heartbeat away
第一继承人
from President of the United States.
如果你以前没觉得害怕 现在是时候了
And if that doesn’t scare the hell out of you, it should.
公道点说 可能大部分人
In fairness, probably most people
都说不出一个最高法♥院♥的案子
can’t name a supreme court case.
但是大部分人并没在竞选
But most people are not campaigning
-副总统 -对啊 没错
– to be vice president . – Right, right.
她不是不知道正确答案
It’s not that she doesn’t know the right answer.
而是压根就听不懂问题
It’s that she clearly does not understand the question.
这比之前任何一位候选人
This is way beyond anything we have ever seen
所出现的任何问题都严重
from a national candidate.
你为什么让我做凯蒂·库瑞克的采访
Why’d you make me do Katie Couric?
你看到新闻报道了吗 看了吗
Did you see the coverage? Did you?
你在吗 你在听我说吗
Are you there? Are you listening to me?
是的 州长 我在听
Yes, Governor. I’m here.
凯蒂是合乎常理的选择
Katie was a logical choice.
竞选开始至今 她一直对我们不偏不倚
She’s been very fair to us this entire campaign.
你认为这场采访很公平
You call that interview fair?
是的 州长 没错
Yes, Governor, I do.
我不敢苟同 她从一开始就想搞垮我
I certainly don’t. She was out to get me from the get-go.
不 她没有
No, she wasn’t.
采访搞砸了是因为你没努力
The interview sucked because you didn’t try.
什么叫我没努力
What do you mean, I didn’t try?
你没像在接受查理·吉本森采访时
You didn’t fight back like you did
那样全力反击
in the Charlie Gibson interview.
当初你不知道答案时
When you didn’t know the answers,
你就反问回去 效果很好
you clawed your way back and it went fine.
可是这次你却放弃了
You just gave up.
妮可 这不是我的错
Nicolle, it wasn’t my fault.
是你们没帮我准备
I wasn’t properly prepped.
那是因为你根本不听我们的
You weren’t properly prepped because you wouldn’t listen to us.
你从不听顾问们的意见
You never listen to your advisors.
因为你们一直给我灌输庞大的信息量
Because you’re overwhelming me
让我喘不过气来
with too much information.
我不想接受这些采访
I don’t want to do these interviews.
只想做我想做的
I want to do what I want to do.
我们在帮你克服难关 州长

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!