I just wanted people to know what a great man you are.
谢谢你
I appreciate that,
但是他们已经安排好了
but these guys got it all worked out.
我们该走了 先生
Yeah, you know, we probably should get going now, sir, so…
好的
All right. Good.
那我们过会儿见了
Okay. We’ll see you afterwards.
期待你精彩的演讲
I’ll see you out there.
你现在已经是共和党的领袖了 萨拉
You’re one of the leaders of the party now, Sarah.
你不能被像林博这样的极端分子打倒
Don’t get co-opted by Limbaugh and the other extremists.
一旦你退让 他们将会毁掉整个政党
They’ll destroy the party if you let them.
别忘了 你是个冰球妈妈
Remember, you’re a hockey mom.
你只不过是想做出一些改变
You just wanted to make a difference,
而你的确做到了
and you did.
你为我们带来了一场巨大的变革
A big, huge difference.
为此我将永远心怀感激 谢谢你
I’ll always be grateful. Thank you.
-该走了 先生 -谢谢你 约翰
– We should go, sir. – Thank you, John.
我亲爱的朋友们 我们…
My friends, we have–
我们已经携手走到了这段征程的尽头
we have come to the end of a long journey.
美国人♥民♥发出了自己的声音
The American people have spoken,
这声音是如此的清晰响亮
and they have spoken clearly.
就在刚才 很荣幸
A little while ago, I had the honor
我给巴拉克·奥巴马参议员打了个电♥话♥
of calling Senator Barack Obama…
向他…
to congrat–
别这样
please.
向他当选为我们彼此都深爱的美国的
To congratulate him on being elected
下一任总统而表示祝贺
the next president of the country we both love.
不管我们之前有什么分歧
Whatever our differences,
我们都同为美国人
we are fellow Americans.
您说的对
Yes, sir!
你们对我的支持 你们为我所做的一切
I am so deeply grateful to all of you
我将永远铭记在心 并心怀感激
for the great honor of your support and all you have done for me.
当然
I am also, of course,
我还想对萨拉·佩林州长表示由衷的感谢
very thankful to Governor Sarah Palin,
她是我见过的最好的竞选人之一
one of the best campaigners I have ever seen.
你还是认为她能胜任吗
Still think she’s fit for office?
谁在乎呢
Eh, who cares?
48个小时之后 没有人会记得她是谁
In 48 hours, no one will even remember who she is.
我们期待她在阿♥拉♥斯加州能大展拳脚
We can all look forward with great interest
也期待她能为共和党 为整个国家
to her future service to Alaska,
做出更大的贡献
the Republican party and our country.
萨拉 萨拉 萨拉
Sarah! Sarah! Sarah!
她确实犯过不少错误
There were numerous instances of her saying things
这些错误不仅会让人♥质♥疑她的诚信
that were not accurate that opened the door to criticism
也将授予那些批评她的人以话柄
that she was being untruthful and inaccurate.
我认为她现在仍然在继续这种错误
And I think that is something that continues to this day.
你认为那些批评都是公正的吗
And you think that’s fair criticism?
是 我认为那些批评是公正的
I think that’s fair criticism.
可是早前你就说过她什么都不懂
Early on, though, you apparently said she doesn’t know anything.
在她参选之后
In the immediate aftermath of her selection,
我们很快就发现…
it was clear to us that we…
发现我们有很多工作要做
had a lot of work to do.
对你而言 选择萨拉·佩林是考虑赢得选举
For you, picking Sarah Palin was about winning an election,
而不是考虑
not necessarily about
副总统的最佳人选
who’s gonna be best as vice president.
我的职责是提出政♥治♥建议
My job is to give political advice.
为了赢得选举
We needed to do something bold
需要兵行险招
to try to win the race.
如果能重新来过
If you had it to do over again,
你还会挑选她作为竞选搭档吗
would you have her on the ticket?
世上没有后悔药 安德森
You don’t get to go back in time, Anderson,
人生没有重来的机会
and– and have do-overs in life.
天佑美♥利♥坚♥*
? God bless America again ?
主啊 当你看见她深陷困苦*
? You see all the trouble that she’s in ?
请拂去她脸上的尘土*
? Wash her pretty face ?
拭去她眼中的泪水*
? Dry her eyes and then ?
主啊 请永远庇佑美♥利♥坚♥*
? God bless America again ?
天佑美♥利♥坚♥*
? God bless America again ?
当你看见她深陷困苦*
? You see all the trouble that she’s in ?
请拂去她脸上的尘土*
? Wash her pretty face ?
拭去她眼中的泪水*
? Dry her eyes and then ?
天佑美♥利♥坚♥*
? God bless America again ?
请拂去她脸上的尘土*
? Wash her pretty face ?
拭去她眼中的泪水*
? Dry her eyes and then ?
主啊 请永远庇佑美♥利♥坚♥*
? God bless America again. ?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!