美♥利♥坚♥合众国的副总统
for Vce President of the United States.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们的总统候选人
Our nominee is a man
在军队服役22年
who wore the uniform of his country for 22 years
并拒绝对我们在伊♥拉♥克♥的部队失去信心
and refused to break faith with those troops in Iraq
现在伊♥拉♥克♥战局已胜利在望
who now have brought victory within sight.
好 很好 她真的不错
Good, good. She’s really good.
四月份的时候
We were so blessed in April.
我和托德有了一个小儿子
Todd and I welcomed our littlest one into the world–
非常漂亮的小男孩特里戈
a perfectly beautiful baby boy named Trig.
需要特殊照顾的孩子们
Children with special needs
激发出更加特别的爱
inspire a very, very special love.
她太棒了
She’s amazing.
我们这个国家所有
To the families of special needs children
需要特殊照顾的孩子家庭 我要对你们说
all across this country, I have a message for you.
我向你们保证 如果我们当选
I pledge to you that if we are elected,
你们在白宫将会有一位朋友和辩护者
you will have a friend and advocate in the White House.
她太棒了
She’s incredible!
在我成为伟大的
Before I became Governor
阿♥拉♥斯加州州长时
of the great state of Alaska…
我是自己家乡的镇长
I was mayor of my hometown.
我想一个小镇的镇长
I guess a small-town mayor
类似于社区组织者
is sort of like a community organizer.
讽刺奥巴马没有经验 只当过社区组织者
但是有具体的责任
Except that you have actual responsibilities.
终于知道为什么叫她”萨拉梭子鱼”了
Now I know why they call her “Sarah barracuda.”
我喜欢那些冰球妈妈
I love those hockey moms.
你们知道
You know they say the difference
冰球妈妈和斗牛犬的区别是什么吗
between a hockey mom and a pit bull?
前者擦口红
Lipstick.
她刚刚这句是临场发挥
She just came up with that.
加入我们 帮助美国
Join our cause and help America
选出一位伟人担任下一届
elect a great man as the next President
美♥利♥坚♥合众国的总统
of the United States.
谢谢
Thank you.
愿上帝保佑美国
And God bless America.
-干得好 -不能更好了
– Great job! You did a great job! – Couldn’t have gone better.
-恭喜 -天哪
– Congratulations. – My God!
她没有用提词器
She did it without a teleprompter.
演讲到一半就坏了
It broke halfway through her speech.
-开玩笑的吧 -没有
– You’re kidding. – No.
如果明晚出状况 我就完了
If that happens to me tomorrow night, I’m fucked.
我们能赢
We can win this!
谢谢来电 我们接受信♥用♥卡♥付款
Thank you for calling. Yes, we do take credit cards.
-很高兴… -我拉到五百块
– I’d be happy to… – I’ve got $500.
我们对每一分钱心存感激
We’re grateful for every dollar we get.
是的 萨拉·佩林这周将在佛罗里达做演讲
Yes, Sarah Palin will be giving a speech in Florida this week.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了
Hey. Here we go.
-谢谢你来 -我喜欢你
– Thanks for coming. – I love you.
-天哪 真疯狂 -他们真喜欢她
– God, this is crazy. – I know, they really love her.
你好
How are ya? Hey.
-你叫什么名字 -我叫萨拉
– Hey, what’s your name? – I’m Sarah.
-萨拉 -是啊
– Sarah? – Yeah.
我也叫萨拉 太神了
That’s my name, too. That’s amazing!
我知道
I know.
谢谢你过来
Hey, thanks for coming out.
谢谢 我们从前到哪都不受欢迎
Thank you. We never felt welcome to go anywhere
直到看到你的演讲
before we saw you give that speech.
谢谢 太感谢了
Oh, thank you. Thanks so much.
看看你 我想看我儿子特里戈
Look at you. I want to look at how handsome
长大成人后能有多帅
my son Trig’s gonna be when he’s all grown up.
她知道不能靠政♥府♥解决问题
She understands that you can’t solve problems with government,
政♥府♥才是问题
that government is the problem.
她讲到自己的信仰时 看得出是认真的
When she talks about her faith, you can tell it’s for real.
她讲到枪♥支♥问题时 看得出是认真的
When she talks about guns, you can tell it’s for real.
我也有五个孩子
I’ve got five kids, too,
她还有一种特质
and there’s something about her–
她真心跟我说话 没人愿意跟我说话
she’s talking to me. And nobody talks to me.
CNN民调显示 我们跟奥巴马打平了
CNN has us even with Obama.
-开玩笑吗 -盖乐普民调 我们上升了五个点
– Are you kidding me? – Hey, Gallup has us up by five.
她帮我们得到的正是我们需要的
She’s given us exactly what we needed.
前几天我们得到了更多资金
We’ve made more money in the last few days
这几天拿到的资金都超过上月合计了
than we did all last month.
我一辈子都没见过这么热情的选民
I’ve never seen crowds like this in my life.
-民众喜爱她 -她比奥巴马更耀眼
– They love her. – She’s a bigger star than Obama.
我们这下赢定了
We can really win this thing.
我能理解你们的心情
I really understand your frustr–
抱歉 诸位 今天没有采访安排
I’m sorry, pool. It’s not gonna happen today.
抱歉
Sorry.
-只要五分钟 -别小瞧媒体
– Five minutes! – Views matter.
你知道托德·佩林是爱斯基摩人吗
Did you know that Todd Palin is an Eskimo?
是吗 斯蒂夫 挺有意思
Oh, yeah, Steve? That’s really interesting.
真的 他是尤皮克支爱斯基摩人
Seriously, he’s a Yupik Eskimo.
如果我们不尽快安排她与媒体接触
We’re gonna take some serious blowback from the press
记者的意见会越来越大
if we don’t let them speak to her soon.
-他们真会抓狂的 -我知道
– They’re really getting pissed. – I know, yeah.
我不知道她会如何应对
Well, I don’t know how ready she is.
尼科尔 你多虑了
Nicolle, you worry too much.
大家都知道她对外交政策缺乏了解
We always knew she’d be weak on foreign policy.
我们会尽快帮她搞定
We’ll get her up to speed.
斯蒂夫 我觉得除了外交政策
Steve, I don’t think foreign policy
还存在其他问题
is her only weakness.
抱歉 打扰你一下
Sorry to bother you, Governor.
州长 现在方便谈谈吗
Is now a okay time to talk?
福音战士: 致力于为他人祈祷的基♥督♥教♥徒♥
可以 我刚刚在读福音战士发来的邮件
Sure, I’m just reading the e-mails from the Prayer Warriors.
他们真有意思
These guys are awesome.
我想告诉你
I just want to take a moment to inform you
麦凯恩对你那天的表现非常满意
of how thrilled Senator McCain is.
你所做的一切
You’re exceeding his wildest expectation
完全超出他先前的预期
for what a running mate could achieve.
很高兴听他这么说
I am so happy to hear that.
从政以来 我还是第一次
These are the largest crowds I’ve ever seen
见到这般热情的民众
in my entire political career, ever.
真的吗 我就是
Really? Yeah, I just–
喜欢跟人们聊天
I just love talking to people on the rope lines,
倾听他们的困难
getting to hear their problems.
我真的很感动
It’s– it’s really moving to me.
人们也能体会到
Well, you know, that comes across.
州长 你帮我们力挽狂澜
You’re a transformative figure, Governor.
你完全可以成为里根第二
You– you could be the party’s next Ronald Reagan.
上帝 我
Holy jeez, I–
其实 他是我的偶像 所以
yeah, he’s– he’s my hero, so…
他也是我的偶像
Mine, too. So, uh…
接下来 我们将会安排你接受一些采访
The next step is just– we’re gonna start doing some interviews.
太好了 我迫不及待想跟媒体交流
Great. I’ve been dying to talk to the press.
而且 我觉得可以帮到你们
Also, I feel like I could really help you there.
在阿♥拉♥斯加 我对媒体一直持有开放态度
I’ve always been very, very open with the press in Alaska.
我们没让你接受采访有我们的考虑
The reasoning behind holding you back
整个媒体界一致倒向奥巴马阵营
is the entire press corps is in the tank for Obama,
他们只想用尖锐的问题令你出洋相
so all they want in life is to trip you up with obscure questions.
-刁难问题 -刁难问题
– Gotcha questions. – Gotcha questions.
所以我们希望等你准备充分一切就绪后
So we just want to make sure you’re fully prepped
再跟他们见面
before we unleash them.
会有阿♥拉♥斯加的报纸采访吗
What about the local Alaska papers?
没有地方报刊
There are no local papers any more.
你的言语将即时出现在国家媒体上
Anything you say goes national the instant you say it.
我懂了
Yeah, got it.
我觉得最好的准备方式
Okay, so I think the best way to prep would
就是先过一遍样题
just be to go through some sample questions.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!