行 开始吧
Sure, let’s do it.
那我们先从简单的入手
Um, let’s start with something simple.
面对英国国内强烈的反伊战呼声
Uh… how do you plan on maintaining our alliance with Great Britain on Iraq,
如何维系与英国的联盟关系
even though support for the war there is at an all-time low?
我觉得美国与女王一直保持着密切的关系
I think the United States has always maintained a great relationship with the Queen.
约翰·麦凯恩将继续与她进行公开对话
And John McCain will continue to have an open dialogue with her.
州长
Uh, Governor,
女王不是英国政♥府♥首脑
the Queen is not the head of government in England.
她是国家元首
She’s the head of state.
那谁是政♥府♥首脑
Well, then, who’s the head of government?
首相
The Prime Minister.
兰迪·舒尼曼
斯蒂夫·拜根
外交政策顾问
随传随到
You rang?
真是及时雨
The cavalry has arrived.
-感谢二位光临 请进 -你猜对了
– Thank you, gentlemen. Come on in. – You bet.

Yeah.

Well, I, uh–
我认为我们可以先给州长
I think we should start by prepping the Governor
介绍俄♥罗♥斯♥的经济政策
with Russian economic policy
跟普♥京♥上台前美苏”后冷战时代”有联♥系♥
as it relates to post-cold war tensions during the pre-Putin era.
我觉得我们可以更简单一点
I was thinking something a little bit simpler.
要多简单
How much simpler?
这里是德国
This is Germany.
是一战与二战的主要同盟国
They were the primary antagonists during World War I and World War II.
第二次世界大战间
And in World War II,
它与日本 意大利结为轴心国阵营
they were aligned with Japan and Italy to form what was known as the Axis.
现今我们正处于”三场战争”
Currently, we’re in the middle of what I like to call “the three wars”.
阿富汗战争 伊♥拉♥克♥战争 全球反恐战争
That’s Afghanistan, Iraq, and the global war on terror.
州长 需要休息一下吗
Governor, would you– would you like to take a break?
别 蛮有意思的
No way. This is flippin’ awesome.
就阿富汗而言 9/11事件后
Now, with Afghanistan, after 9/11…
已为其家庭建起一道保护墙
… already put a protective wall up around the family,
对个别成员的保密尤甚
especially the key players.
萨拉·佩林的女儿布莉丝托如今已有身孕
Look at Bristol, Sarah Palin’s daughter, who is pregnant.
我们见过她
We’ve seen her,
和她男友莱威
we’ve seen her boyfriend Levi,
也就是孩子的父亲
the father of her child,
但我们还未能向当事人求证
but we haven’t really gotten to talk to them
是谁最先提出结婚
about whose idea it was to get married
另外
and why, for example,
为什么莱威在个人空间说不想要小孩
Levi on his MySpace page – says he doesn’t want kids…
这不是什么
That isn’t anybody’s–
他们为什么不让我静一静
Why won’t they just leave me alone?
我受够了
I’m so tired of it.
欺负小女孩的人都不是什么好东西
Any grownup who makes fun of a teenage girl is a terrible person.
宝贝 忘记她说的话 好吗
And we’ll forget what she said, honey, okay?
好吗
Okay?
我的邮箱被黑了
My e-mails were hacked.
我了解 州长
I know, Governor,
我们正努力维护 我向你保证
and we’re on it. I promise you.
你知不知道我女儿的手♥机♥号♥
Did you know that my daughter’s cell phone
在网上被曝光 她常接到骚扰电♥话♥
is online and she’s getting crank calls?
你知不知道我的家人正遭受威胁
Did you know that my family is being threatened?
州长 你有权生气 我很抱歉
Governor, you have every right to be upset, and I am sorry.
我已经跟特勤局取得联♥系♥
I’ve already contacted Secret Service
他们表示会加强防护
and they’re gonna increase security.
你能不能
Can you–
能否麻烦你保护我的邮件 斯蒂夫
can you protect my e-mails, Steve?
你 或者竞选至少保证这一点
Can you– can this campaign at least do that?
查理·吉布森很专业
Charlie Gibson is good,
他必定会提一些比较有深度的问题
so I’m sure the questions will have some depth.
像能源这种你擅长的话题
Don’t be afraid to elaborate if it’s a subject you feel comfortable with,
可以展开论述
like energy.
你没事吧 州长
Are you okay, Governor?
为什么我们在阿♥拉♥斯加没动静
Why aren’t there any McCain-Palin lawn signs in Alaska?
因为奥巴马先生
Well, Mr. Obama
手上的竞选经费是我们的5倍
has five times the money we have.
5倍呀 另外
Five times, and…
阿♥拉♥斯加只有3票
Alaska is only three electoral votes,
完全在共和党的掌控之中
and it’s solid red.
我不知道家乡民众会不会把票投给我
I’m concerned about my standing back home.
托德跟我都听到一些传言
Todd and I are hearing things,
而我又没法与阿♥拉♥斯加媒体交流
and I can’t talk to the Alaskan press.
你听到什么传言
What are you hearing?
谣言 反正没好话
Things. None of it’s good.
你能调查一下我的民众支持率吗
Can you at least do a poll to check my approval rating there?
州长 一次民调要花6万美元经费
Governor, that would cost the campaign $60,000.
知道我目前的支持率
I’d feel a heck of a lot better
能让我好受不少
if I knew where I was at.
那好 为了让你舒心
Absolutely. We will do the poll
我们会做这次民调 仅此一次
for your peace of mind, just this once.
很好 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
现在可以继续准备查理·吉布森的问题吗
So, can we get back to prepping Charlie Gibson?
当然 我没问题 开始吧
Sure, I’m ready. Let’s do it.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
– You ready? – Yes.
你认为美联储
Do you think the Fed
对贝尔斯登破产处理正确吗[08年金融危机]
did the right thing in their dealing with the Bear Stearns collapse?
经济形势日益严峻
Our economy is hurting,
而联邦政♥府♥却无力
and the federal government has not
为国家提供一个健全完备的监督体系
provided the sound oversight that we need and that we deserve.
我认为我们需要将瓦西拉的民生
I think we need a little bit of reality from Wasilla Main Street
传达给华盛顿
there brought to Washington, D.C.,
让人♥民♥了解
so that the people there can understand
工薪家庭如何看待联邦政♥府♥的官僚主义
how the average working-class family is viewing bureaucracy in the federal government.
州长
Governor…
你知道美联储是什么吗
Do you know what the Fed is?
你指哪方面 查理
In what respect, Charlie?
不 这次是我本人提问
No, no. This is me, Steve,
你知道美联储是什么吗
asking do you know what the Fed is?
国家联邦储备系统
Stands for the Federal Reserve System.
请别急着记 先听我讲
No, please. Don’t write, just listen.
美联储负责我国货币政策
The Fed is responsible for all monetary policy in the United States.
任何涉及美联储或贝尔斯登的问题
On any Fed or Bear Stearns question,
只需回答美联储采取了及时有效的救助措施
just say the Fed took the appropriate action that was needed at the time.
好吗
Okay?
知道了
Got it.
你长子将于下周随军入驻伊♥拉♥克♥
Your oldest son is proudly heading off to Iraq next week.
此刻谁是你的首要敌人
Who do you see as the primary enemy at this point?
激进的伊♥斯♥兰♥极端分子
Radical Islamist extremists.
你能具体说明吗
Can you be more specific?
那些决意摧毁我们国家的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
The terrorists who are hell-bent on destroying our nation.
州长 你知道为何在伊♥拉♥克♥驻兵吗
Governor, do you know why we’re in Iraq?
因为萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因
Because Saddam Hussein
在9月11日对我们进行恐怖袭击
attacked us on 9/11.
不是 不
No. No, uh,
911的肇事者是”基地”组织
Al-Qaeda attacked us on 9/11.
不是萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因
Not Saddam Hussein.
是”基地”组织干的
No, it was Al-Qaeda.
所以我们才派兵驻扎阿富汗
And that’s why we’re in Afghanistan.
你知道阿富汗战争
Do you know the primary differences between the war in Afghanistan
与伊♥拉♥克♥战争最大的区别在哪吗
and the war in Iraq?
失陪一下
Um, excuse us for a moment.
能为我再准备一点阿富汗方面的资料吗
Can I get some more information about Afghanistan?
当然 州长
Of course, Governor.
-要不取消采访吧 -不行
– Should we cancel? – We can’t.
福克斯都开始对我们施压
Even Fox is pounding us for hiding her.
-取消就死定了 -你们面试她的时候
– We’d get murdered. – When you interviewed her,
都没问过国♥家♥安♥全♥问题吗
didn’t you ask her about national security?
外交政策 国内政策
Foreign policy, domeicic policy?
我以为库尔华豪斯会问

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!