你可以问问那些女孩 问所有人
Ask the Snythe girls. Ask anyone.
他是一块待雕琢的玉
He’s just a rough diamond.
是人造的玉而已 他老得都够当你父亲了
He’s a rough rhinestone, and he’s old enough to be your father.
-你们这六个怪老头在这干吗呢 -宝贝
– What are you six evil men up to now? – Oh, honey.
我们这是在举♥行♥加冕礼 杰特打算加冕成王了
It’s a coronation. Old Jett’s fixing to get himself crowned king.
最起码要有1000万美元 才可能出现在宾客名单里面
Gotta have 10 million to be on the list.
整个国家的重要人物都会出席
All the most important people in the country will be there.
还会有现场直播 杰特要进行词藻华丽的演说
A coast-to-coast broadcast. Jett’s gonna make a magnificent speech.
我知道 我正准备为他写这演说稿呢
I know. Ha, ha. I’m gonna write it for him.
全国上下都会听到的
It’ll be heard across the nation by everyone.
-把一个人排除掉吧 -怎么了
– Eliminating one. – Yeah?
-就是我 -好的
– That’s me. – Good.
万岁
Hooray!
你们不参加的话看来 全加州也就你们没去了
You stay away, you’ll be the only folks in Texas who ain’t there.
-我支持你 -你们得合群点
– I suppose you’re right. – You’re roped in with the herd.
跟我们穿上粉红高跟鞋 像我们其他人般
You’ll be dancing to…
在杰特的 清幽小提琴伴奏下起舞
…Jett’s fiddles just like all the rest of them.
我们去便要形式正确
Well, if we go, then we’ll do it right.
我们是通过石油致富的 跟他们 其他人一样
We’re oil rich just like the rest of them…
所以我们前去也要 跟他们一样 甚至更好
…so we’ll go like the rest of them, only better.
你现在说话倒像我父亲了
Now you’re talking like my father.
这就是老一辈 本尼迪特的精神了
The old Benedict spirit.
你会过上几个愉快的周末
Set up one of your grand weekends.
我们要请完所有人 把他们都带去
Invite everybody. We’ll take them down there with us.
让他们看看在 这片土地上谁更厉害
We’ll show that so-and-so who’s top people around this part of the country.
我还要买♥♥一辆 四引擎的道格拉斯飞机
I’ll even buy that four-engine Douglas.
你可以在夏威夷飞进花丛中
You can fly in some orchids from Hawaii.
我们从酒店楼顶
We’ll load up our party, buzz in low on top of that building…
掀开砖头飞进去
…shake the tiles right off that hotel roof.
是洛拉·莲
Oh, there’s Lola Lane.
-我敢肯定即使是 好莱坞也没这么热闹 -真夸张啊
– I’ll bet even Hollywood isn’t so exciting. – Isn’t it something?
太夸张了
It’s perfectly fabulous.
杰特总是要把自己的风头 弄得无与伦比…
Jett’s always trying to do things…
情愿比别人出更多的钱
…bigger and spend more money than anybody else.
真的吗 他是干什么的
I can’t wait to meet him. What does he do?
对一些人来说
To some he’s just a no-good so-and-so.
他只是个盲目钻探的傻瓜
Cars for the Benedict party.
说曹操曹操就到
There he is.
那个就是我们的”皇帝”了
There’s the emperor himself.
是不是很宏大 看卢斯 她居然是游♥行♥队伍中的皇后
Hey, isn’t this terrific? Look at Luz. She’s queen of the parade.
你没跟我说过
You didn’t tell me.
你知不知道这事 莱斯利
You know about this, Leslie?
不 不知道
No, I didn’t.
噢 天哪
Oh, Lord.
我女儿居然是杰特·林克 游♥行♥中的皇后 这算什么
My daughter, queen of Jett Rink Day. What is this?
我不知道 乔丹
I don’t know, Jordan.
她居然没经过 我同意便私自下决定
She’s done things before I haven’t gone along with, but this…
实在是太可恶了
She’s never been sneaky.
在游♥行♥中抛头露脸 根本不是什么可恶
It’s not exactly sneaky, Jordan, appearing in a parade.
别开玩笑了
Don’t try to be funny.
我没开玩笑 我和你一样烦呢
I’m not. I’m just as upset as you are.
但我相信卢斯够聪明的 不会让他或者其他任何人骗的
I just know that Luz is intelligent enough not to be imposed on by anyone.
帮我接柜台
Give me the desk.
我是毕克本尼迪特 我女儿卢斯 本尼迪特回来了吗
This is Bick Benedict. Did my daughter Luz Benedict come in yet?
给我记下 她一进酒店就叫她给我电♥话♥
Now, get this. As soon as she comes in, have her call me.
听着 卢斯
Say, Luz…
知道我会怎么做吗
You know what I think I’ll do?

Hmm?
我会这样做
I’m gonna keep it just like this.
把所有人留下来 然后送他们回家
I’ll keep all those people, send them home.
甚至根本不打算开♥发♥这地方
I’m not even gonna open up this place.
有些女孩希罕住高级的酒店
Some girls might like a hotel all to themselves.
而我 我喜欢有人陪伴 杰特 我喜欢许多人聚集在一起
Me, I like company, Jett. I like lots of people.
好啊
Well, all right. All right.
你想要许多人陪伴
You want lots of people?
我不觉得有什么问题
I don’t see any problem there.
亲爱的
Honey…
有什么需要只管说出来
…if there’s anything you want…
然后你就能得到了
…you just say it and you’ve got it.
好啊 我要一杯可乐
All right, I’d like a Coke.
呼 哈 哈
Whew. Ha, ha.
不 不可能 就这不可能
Oh, now, that’s impossible. That’s just impossible.
你跟我一样清楚 可乐是这里的禁忌品 那些都是些软饮料
You know as well as I do, Cokes are taboo. All soft drinks.
随你便吧
You make the rules.
你喜欢事情按
I make the rules.
你自己的意愿发展
You like things your own way, don’t you, Jett?
我来问你些事
Let me ask you something.
你喜欢事情按你所想发展吗
Do you like things your way?
不是很多人可以随心所欲的
Not very many people have things their way, do they?
我也很多事不能随心所欲
I don’t get them my way very often.

Nope.
你也不会 除非你结了婚…
And you won’t either, until you get married…
让你老头子给你任何你想要的东西
…get your man to give you what you want when you want it.
那么…
So?
那么如果我是你的话 我就会开始考虑结婚了
So if I was you, I’d start thinking about getting married.
这主意很不错
Well, that’s an idea.
今天的游♥行♥中 你看上去真像一个皇后
You looked like a queen in that parade today.
那是我的工作
That was my job.
事实上你就是一个皇后
It’s just what you are…
卢斯本尼迪特二世
…Luz Benedict Il.
在整个国家的这片土地 你可以成为最令人瞩目的小姐
You know, you could be the head lady of this part of the whole country.
如果你想的话 如果你嫁对人的话
If you wanted to. lf you married right. If you married the right man.
真甜蜜的好主意
Hmm, that’s a sweet idea.
我今晚为什么 不当众宣布出来呢…
Why don’t I just announce it tonight…
让那几千人在下面倾听
…all them thousands of people out there just sitting, listening?
让整个德州的人都听到
The whole of Texas.
会不会笑掉人家大牙
Boy, wouldn’t that blow the roof off?
杰特 告诉我
Jett, tell me something.

Hmm?
-你这算求婚吗 -听起来像求婚吗
– Is this a proposal? – Does it sound like one?
勉强算 但不确实
Oh, after a fashion, but not quite.
你想我说出一些 会让你大笑的话
What do you want me to say? You want me to say something you can laugh at?

No.
我只是认为 你是个迷人的女孩
What I wanted to say is I think you’re a wonderful girl.
而且你很美
And I do think you’re beautiful, and I think…
我对你着迷 我一直在找寻一个…
You’re fascinating to me, and I’ve always been looking…
如你般的女孩
…for a girl like you.
是不是笑掉你大牙了
That sure would blow the roof off, wouldn’t it?
今晚还长着呢
Hey, you’ve got a long way to go tonight.
我受宠若惊了 所有女人都会这么觉得
Look, I’m very flattered. Any girl would be.
听话 现在
You be a good boy, now.
我们迟些见
I’ll see you later.
希望这场风暴 没破坏了你的派对
I hope the storm doesn’t louse up your party, Mr. Rink.
是我疏忽 我忘了”预定”一份正确的天气了呢
Slip-up, boy. I just forgot to order the right kind of weather.
听说有龙♥卷♥风♥
I heard a twister hit Waco.
你怎么回事 你就不能说英语
What’s the matter? Can’t you talk United States?
你在跟我妻子说话啊
You’re talking to my wife.
我是乔丹·本尼迪特 不知道你有没有印象
My name’s Benedict, Jordan Benedict, if that means anything to you.
我只是遵照吩咐做
Okay, Mr. Benedict. I was just following orders.
林克先生说如果我让一些 不相干的人进了 去他就扭掉我脖子
Mr. Rink said he’d have my neck if I let any wrong people in.
-本尼迪特家人住的都很近 -登记一下
– Benedict. Jordan Benedict. – Registering, please.
他们住在科罗纳多套房♥
You Benedicts are all close together. They’ve got the Coronado Suite.
你住在菲兰多套间
You’re in the Fernando Suite.
我看起来糟透了 我得去美容院做做美容
I’m a mess. I must go to the beauty parlor.
赶紧去 赶在晚会结束之前回来
You run for it before they close.
杰特·林克机场和 帝国酒店的盛大开张…
The grand opening of the Jett Rink Airport and Emperador Hotel…
是我们来自德州的这位充满
…is the latest milestone in the dramatic life…
粗犷魅力的小子戏剧人生的又一 个
…of this virile son of Texas.
雄起
Virile so-and-so.
各位好啊
Howdy, everybody.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!