…where the breeze can get at us.
你好
Howdy.
佩特拉把早餐准备好了
Petra’s got your breakfast ready.
你和乔丹都用过早餐了
You and Jordan have had breakfast already?
每天早上五点 我们都会喝着咖啡聊天的
Sure, Bick and me, we have our coffee and talk every morning of our lives at 5:00.
把每天的事情都安排好
Trying to get things rounded up for the day.
我还以为会和 他一起去驱赶畜群
I thought I was going riding with him to the roundup.
天气对于你来说太热了 我也跟他说过
It would have been too hot for you. I told him so.
佩特拉 把早餐拿过来
Petra, bring it in here.
这里的太阳很毒 你最好小心一点
You gotta watch out for that sun. It’s rough.
坐吧
Sit down.
看你细皮嫩肉的 东方人就是麻烦
Your blood’s too thin. That’s the trouble with a lot of Easterners.
谢谢 佩特拉
Thank you, Petra. Gracias. Gracias.
我很好 卢斯
Oh, I’m fine, Luz.
或许我没你想象中 那么弱不经风
I’m a lot tougher, perhaps, than you think I am.
我…
Me…
我一生中都没生过病
…I never had a sick day in my life.
哪怕是从马背摔下来
Except when I got throwed and tromped on.
你也不要太过紧张
All you gotta do is take it easy.
我们会为你安排好一切的
This rich Texas air will fix you up.
你也别担心在这里会寂寞
And don’t you worry none about being lonesome.
我会把邻居们都叫出来
I’m gonna round up the neighbors.
让你跟他们见见面 是的
You’re gonna meet some folks. Yes, indeedy.
你会跟他们都见面的
You’re gonna meet some folks.
这是贝尔·克林夫妇
This is Mr. and Mrs. Bale Clinch.
真有你的 毕克·您好
Bick, it’s about time. Howdy, Bale.
这是我妻子 阿德雷妮
Howdy, ma’am. I’d like you to meet my wife, Adarene.
很高兴见到你
I’m mighty pleased to meet you.
-你好 阿德雷妮 -你好 毕克
– Howdy, Adarene. – Howdy, Bick.
这是怀特赛德
This is our Judge Whiteside.
你好吗 本尼迪特太太 很荣幸你到这儿来
How do you do? We sure are proud to have you here.
毕克 恭喜你
Bick, congratulations.
-你真走运 伙计 她真的很漂亮 -是的
– Might happy for you, boy. She sure is pretty. – I think so.
-这是乌拉·杰佩斯 -很高兴见到你
– Eula Japes. – Glad to meet you, ma’am.
很高兴见到你 毕克
Howdy. Good to see you.
-这是沃顿小姐 -你好 莱斯莉 很高兴见到你
– This is Miss Wortan. – Howdy, Leslie. I’m mighty happy to meet you.
早上好 你好 毕克
Howdy. Hello, Bick.
这是菲尼·克林 欢迎你的到来
And Fernie Clang. Miss Leslie, we’re so glad to have you with us.
-你会生活得很愉快的 -谢谢你 菲尼
– You’ve really done well for yourself. – Thank you, Fernie.
嘿 菲尼
Hey, Fernie.
莱斯莉
Leslie
现在来见见 我跟你提到过的邻居
You’re gonna meet the neighbor I told you about.
我的邻居
My next-door neighbor?
就是住在五十公里外 有很多牛群的那位
Only lives 50 miles from here, with all those cows?
瓦斯塔
Vashti.
我想向你介绍我妻子
I’d like you to meet my wife.
你好 瓦斯塔 很高兴见到你
Hello, Vashti. So nice to meet you.
乔丹跟我说了 很多关于你的事情
Jordan’s told me so much about you.
很高兴能认识你
Mighty glad to know you, Mrs. Jordan Benedict.
很高兴我们成为邻居 希望我们能成为好朋友
I’m awfully glad we’re neighbors. And I hope we’ll be real close friends.
-嗨 毕克 -早上好 宾奇
– Hi, Bick. – Well, howdy, Pinky.
你好 本尼迪特太太
Hello, Mrs. Benedict.
我叫莫特·辛 他们都叫我”宾奇”
My name is Mort Snythe. They call me Pinky.
-毕克 -嗯
– Bick. – Yeah?
快过来
You, Bick. Come here.
怎么了
What do you want?
失陪了 夫人
Excuse me, ma’am.
-我们会来拜访你的 -好吧
– We’ll be seeing you. – All right.
-这会让你兴奋的 莱斯莉小姐 -谢谢
– This will perk you up. Oh, – thank you.
我想敬这位 老马里兰的女儿…
Folks, I propose a toast to a daughter of old Maryland…
成为德州的一员
…that’s blooming into a citizen of the Lone Star State.
敬这位新娘
To the bride. To the bride.
-你没事吧 -别担心 我没事
– You all right, honey? – Oh, I’m fine, thank you.
今天在这儿的不只一位新娘
There’s more than one bride here today.
何以见得 瓦斯塔
How’s that, Vashti?
莫特和我昨天刚在”赫莫沙”结婚了
Mort Snythe and I were married yesterday in Hermosa.
我要亲吻他
Leave the boy alone. I want to kiss him.
-现在就只剩下我了 -卢斯
– I guess that leaves only me. – Aw, Luz.
卢斯 大伙儿认为 你赶牲畜的功夫比做♥爱♥强
Why, everybody in the county knows you’d rather herd cattle than make love.
对于牲畜你们 要记住一件事
Yeah, well, one thing you gotta say for cattle.
把你的记号♥烙在它们身上 这样就不会丢了
Boy, you put your brand on one of them, you’re gonna know where it’s at.
快过来吃东西吧
Come and get it!
或者我要把它扔进溪里
Or I’ll throw it in the creek.
这是你从未 吃过的最好的东西 亲爱的
It’s the best food you ever ate, honey.
这是地道的墨西哥烤味
It’s real Mexican barbacoa.
也就是我们所说的”烧烤”
It’s where we get the word “barbecue.”
那是什么
What is that?
小牛的头
Calf’s head.
我们首先用白布把它包裹
We take it and wrap it in clean white cloth…
再用帆布包紧
…and then wrap it tight in canvas…
然后放到坑里用
…and put it down in a pit of hot mesquite coals.
炭火熏上18个小时 那些脑髓最美味的了
It stays down there 18 hours, and boy, them brains are sure sweet.
太棒了
How fascinating.
我现在并不饿
Honey, I don’t think I’m really terribly hungry.
可能是天气热的原因
It must be the heat.
这样就叫热吗
You call this hot?
七月那时才真正热呢
Wait till July.
趁热吃吧
Eat it while it’s hot.
她怎么了 毕克
What’s the matter with her?
这正是我担心的
That’s what I was afraid of.
莱斯莉
Leslie?
早上好 卢斯
Good morning, Luz.
你在这儿干什么
What you doing up?
做早餐
Getting breakfast.
嘿 卢斯
Look, Luz.
我想有些事情 我们应该说清楚
I think there’s something that we should get in the clear and in the open.
我并不想霸占你的地方 这点我想让你知道
I don’t want to take your place. I want you to know that.
但我也不想让你霸占我的
But I can’t have you taking my place either.
我不想只作为 我丈夫家里的一个客人
I can’t be just a guest in my husband’s house.
-你在这儿呢 -早上好 亲爱的
– There you are. – Good morning, darling.
-你感觉怎么样了 -很好
– How do you feel? – Fine.
你气色还不错
Ah, you look fine.
我想让大家都知道 无论以后发生什么事情
I want everybody to know, no matter what happens around this ranch in the future…
我都不会再晕倒了
…I am never going to faint again.
好吧
Well…
我也决不会再扶你了 本尼迪特太太
…I’ll never get the hang of you, Mrs. Benedict.
这匹种马你可是花了很多钱的
Horse like that, that cost you a lot of money…
我还要拿它来配种
…I’d use for breeding.
我不想让任何人骑它 即使是你妻子也不行
I wouldn’t let anybody ride him. I don’t care if she’s your wife or who she is.
要是我就让她 骑一匹温顺点的马
Bick, I’d see she rides a more gentle animal if I was you.
她会把脖子给摔断的
She’s gonna fall off and break her neck.
那是老保罗
That’s Old Polo.
是牧牛人的头儿
He’s head vaquero.
他比这儿的时间 比我们任何人都长
He’s been here longer than any of us, I guess…
我爷爷那时候 他一直就在这儿
…since Grandpa Benedict’s time.
看啊 亲爱的
Look at them, honey.
我敢跟你说 世界上不会再看到这种景象了
There’s never been anything like them in this world, I can tell you.
你见过如此多的牛群吗
Did you ever see such stock?
-它们都是我们的 -是的
– Are they all ours? – Yeah.
这些和其它49 000头牛 都是我们的
These and 49,000 others just like them.
我爷爷和他的伙计过去 把这些长角牛…
Granddaddy and his boys used to drive his longhorns…
一路从堪萨斯赶到了这里
…right through here, all the way to Kansas.
-想象一下 -是啊
– Imagine. – Yeah.
他很能干 他也很强壮
Yeah, he was a pretty good old boy. I mean, he was tough too.
我的祖辈从欧洲买♥♥来种马 然后好好喂养它们
My old man brought stock from Europe and bred them to the best we had.
小心
Look out, you loco…
于是才有今天的这一切 亲爱的
This right here is the result, honey.
看啊
Look at them.
你怎么了
How you doing?
-累了吗 -别为我担心
– Tired, huh? – Now, don’t you worry about me.
我是个坚强的德州人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!