I want to…
我很感激她的这份慷慨
I want you to know that I appreciate her, uh, generosity.
还有你 毕克 你们在座的各位
And yours too, Bick. And you all.
我很感谢你们
I sure do want to thank you for it.
你知道吗 毕克
You know something, Bick? Ahem.
我也不知道 但这或许…
I don’t know, but what it just might not be…
这种做法或许 不是个好主意
…a pretty good idea to gamble along with old Madama.
你是什么意思
How do you mean?
自己碰碰运气
Just gamble along.
留着她给我的东西
Just keep what she give me.
我也是有感情的 毕克
I’m sentimental too, Bick.
我想最好是留着这块地
I just think that it’s good to gamble along with her.
我知道它不值几个钱 但有一天
I know that land ain’t worth much but then, someday…
我发展起来后 我就会用栅栏把它围起来
…I just might up and put my own fence around her.
然后命名为”小利塔”
Call her “Little Reata.”
再见
See you.
世上唯一比 金钱重要的东西就是土地
There’s only one thing more important than money, and that’s land.
卢斯已经说过上千遍了
Why, I’ve heard Luz say it a thousand times.
毕克也是这么说的 是真的
Pa said it, and Bick Benedict says it. And it’s true.
你真该来我们”史密斯牧场”看一看
You ever get up to Deaf Smith, you come and pay us a visit.
我们就在”安巴杰”的另一边
We’re just on the outside of Umbarger.
那地值不了几个钱 不过我们还算走运
Only a little bitty piece, only we had a run of luck.
还算走运 去年那里可发现了一口油井
Only? Well, a gusher come in last year.
-真是太好了 -立刻就带来了上百万
– How wonderful. – Right now it’s bringing in a million.
-一百万加仑 -美元
– A million gallons? – Dollars.
-一百万美元一年 -一百万美元一个月
– A million dollars a year? – Million dollars a month.
-一百万美元一个月 -再见
– Oh, a month. – Goodbye.
-感谢您的款待 -感谢你们的到来
– Thanks for treating us right. – Thank you for coming.
我很喜欢和你聊天 保莱叔叔
I just love talking to you, Uncle Bawley.
以后 你可以让你的丈夫…
Now that it’s over, you get that fellow of yours to…
带你去看看我们的国家
…take you around and show you our country.
看看圣安东尼奥 达拉斯 还有休斯顿
See San Antonio… …Dallas and Houston.
我都等不及了 我现在就想去看看
I’m so impatient. I want to see it all right now.
不必那么心急 亲爱的
You don’t have to hurry, honey.
你会有时间去看的
It’ll be here when you get around to it.
时间长着呢
Been here a long time.
当你看完之后 然后像我一样 在这里再生活上…
And once you see it all, and have lived with it as I have…
二十五年 你就会和我一样了解德州了
…well, let’s say 25 years from now, you’ll feel about Texas just like I do.
再过上二十五年
Twenty-five years from now.
二十五年之后 我就五十岁了
Twenty-five years from now, I’ll be almost 50.
这可是一个黄金年龄 莱斯莉
It’s a nice age, Leslie.
你五十岁的时候 会看到很多奇妙的事情
You’ll see wonderful things in Texas when you’re 50.
或许吧
Perhaps.
但那时或许 我没那么在乎了
But I won’t care as much then.
你会在乎的
You will care more.
因为那时 你已经成为了它的一部分
Because then… Hey, Bawley. you’ll have been part of it all.
快过来 大伙儿都在等着你呢
Come on, we need you in the powwow. Coming.
法官 这是怎么回事
Judge, how’s it shaping up?
一切都会好起来的
It’s gonna be all right.
格梅斯 把你的人都叫走
You get with it, Gomez.
我可不想在大选日那天 看见他们醉醺醺的坐在那里
Get your people out. I don’t want them sitting on their honkers come election day.
一切都会安排妥当的 先生
Everything will be bueno, senora. It will be the same, good.
再见 格梅斯
Goodbye, Gomez.
我爱你
I love you.

Well…
谢谢
…thank you.
我们在谈生意而已
We’re just talking business. Just business.
别在意我
Oh, please don’t mind me.
你们继续
Do go on.
我会像一个 小老鼠一样静静地听的
I’ll listen quiet as a little old mouse.
亲爱的 你会无聊的
You’d be bored, honey.
这很无聊的
This is dull.
怎么 我对这个很感兴趣
Why, I’d be fascinated.
我们在谈论政♥治♥
Leslie, we’re talking about politics.
亲爱的 我们是在 华盛顿结婚的 还记得吗
You married me in Washington, remember, darling?
我可是在政♥治♥的 熏陶之下成长的
I lived next door to politics, brought up with it.
请继续吧 我喜欢听
Please do go on talking. I’d love it.
这是男人的事情
This is men’s stuff.
莱斯莉 来喝杯咖啡或者茶怎么样
Leslie, how about a cup of coffee or a drink or something?
男人的事情
Men’s stuff.
上帝真是仁慈
Lord have mercy.
你们快过来 我倒要听听他们说的是什么政♥治♥
Set up my spinning wheel, girls. I’ll join the harem section in a minute.
听着 莱斯莉
Now, Leslie.
漂亮的小姐是 不必关心政♥治♥的
Don’t you go worrying your pretty little head about politics. Heh, heh.
你是指我漂亮而无知 对吗 法官
You mean my pretty, empty head, don’t you, judge?
我给你来杯咖啡好吗
Could I get the coffee for you, Leslie?
你也是这意思吗 布鲁特叔叔
You too, Uncle Brutus?
或许你身体不舒服 莱斯莉
You don’t feel well, Leslie.
我感觉很好
I feel just great.
我的感觉一切良好
My adrenaline glands are pumping beautifully.
在走之前我想说的是…
If I may say so before retiring…
你们又回到了十万年前
…you gentlemen date back 100,000 years.
你们应该穿着猎豹皮 拿着大棍子
You ought to be wearing leopard skins and carrying clubs.
政♥治♥
Politics.
生意
Business.
这个所谓的
What is so masculine…
男人间的 谈话到底是什么
…about a conversation that a woman can’t enter into it?
莱斯莉 你累了
Leslie, you’re tired.
我或许是累了
Perhaps I am.
法官 我觉得如果你沿布鲁斯特村走下去
Judge, I think if you get down in Brewster county and campaign…
额 好吧
Yeah, well…
我想我该上楼睡觉去了
Pinky, I reckon I’ll go on upstairs and get my beauty sleep.
去吧 亲爱的
You go ahead on, honey.
晚安 先生们
Good night, gentlemen.
-晚安 亲爱的 -晚安 维斯泰
– Good night, honey. – Good night, Vashti.
晚安 维斯泰
Good night, Vashti.
这下好了 把孩子们打发去睡觉
That’s right, send the children on up to bed…
这样大人就可以谈话了
…so the grown-ups can talk.
-晚安 莱斯莉 -晚安 亲爱的
– Good night, Leslie. – Night, honey.
我一定是太累了
Oh, I must’ve dropped off.
亲爱的 我为刚才”石器时代的发言”道歉
Oh, darling, I am sorry about my caveman speech.
明天一大早我 就向其他人道歉
I’ll apologize to the others first thing, I promise.
你真够大胆的
That’s big of you.
-今晚你可真的是出尽风头了 -他们会听见的
– You certainly distinguished yourself. – Shh. They can hear.
-听见 -你的话他们都听到了
– Hear? – They heard you already. Every word you said out there.
你在那里说的每一句话 我们又回到了十万年前
We date back 100,000 years.
我都为这件事向你道歉了
I said I was sorry about the name-calling.
我也知道 这样很无礼
It was very impolite, I know.
但从原则上讲 我是正确的
But in principle, I was absolutely right.
你来告诉我们做事的原则
You come down here and you try to tell us how to run things…
让我的朋友脸上无光
…insulting my friends and everything.
听着 莱斯莉
Now, you look here, Leslie.
你是我妻子 是乔丹·本尼迪特太太
You’re my wife. Mrs. Jordan Benedict.
我问你 你何时才能 像其他女人一样守规矩呢
I’m asking you, when are you gonna settle down and behave like everybody else?
-永远也不 -你以为自己是谁
– Never. – Who do you think you are?
是圣女贞德吗
Joan of Arc or something?!
乔丹 你要上哪儿去
Jordan, where are you going?
乔丹 把帽子摘下来
Jordan, take off your hat.
你真是愚蠢之极 谈论政♥治♥不是你们的事情
Carrying on like Carrie Nation, preaching stuff that’s none of your business.
你为何不去参加俱乐部
Fixing the world. Why don’t you join a club?
乔丹 你不能这样对我
Honestly, Jordan. You make me sound just awful.
我还不至于那么糟
I’m not all that bad.
你娶我的时候就知道 我是个很强的女孩
You knew what a frightful girl I was when you married me.
我没有欺骗你
I did not deceive you, sir.
自始自终 我就没给人不好的感觉
Why, from the very first moment, I couldn’t have been more unpleasant.
再说 你也离不开我
Anyway, you’re stuck with me.
我想是的
Yeah, I guess.
亲爱的 把帽子摘掉吧
Honey, take your hat off.
而且… 你深爱着我
Besides, you love me very much.
是啊
Yeah.
在火车上的时候

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!