But he says:
“希望我的宝贝们能玩得开心”
“I hope my darlings are all very happy.
“我想让他们知道 我非常地想念他们
I want them to know I miss them very much…
非常地爱他们”
…and love each one very much.”
我看见你走过来了
I could see you coming.
本尼迪特先生 这真是莫大的惊喜
Why, Mr. Benedict, this is a good surprise.
你好 杰斐逊
Hello, Jefferson.
我们这里正在举♥行♥婚礼 大伙儿都高兴极了
We’re having a wedding. Just plenty of excitement.
“各位相爱的人”
Dearly beloved…
“今天 我们在这里
…we are gathered together here…
谨代表上帝见证这一对新人”
…in the sight of God and in the face of this company…
“见证这位男士和 这位女士的神圣结合”
…to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony…
“这也是上帝的荣耀和恩典”
…which is an honorable estate instituted of God.
戴维 你愿意娶这位女士为妻吗
David, wilt thou have this woman to thy wedded wife?
“在这神圣时刻 谨尊上帝的旨意而永远相随”
To live together after God’s ordinance in the holiest state of matrimony?
“你能终身爱她 尊敬她…”
Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honor…
“无论是健康或者疾病
…and keep her in sickness and in health…
都能放弃所有的一切…”
…and forsaking all others…
“在你们的有生之年 彼此常相厮守吗”
…keep thee only unto her so long as ye both shall live?
我愿意
I will.
“蕾茜 你愿意嫁给 这位男士作为你的丈夫”
Lacey, wilt thou have this man to thy wedded husband…
“在这神圣时刻 谨尊上帝的旨意而永远相随”
…to live together after God’s ordinance in the holiest state of matrimony?
“你能终身爱她 尊敬他…”
Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honor and keep him…
“无论是健康或者疾病 都能放弃所有的一切…”
…in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others…
“在你们的有生之年 彼此常相厮守吗”
…keep thee only unto him so long as ye both shall live?
我愿意
I will.
“祝福他们吧 上帝 这个戒指…”
Bless, O Lord, this ring…
“他给她带上的那一刻 就意味着他们永恒的结合”
…that he who gives it and she who wears it may abide in thy peace…
“彼此相爱 直到生命的终点”
…and continue in thy favor unto their life’s end.
“阿门”
Amen.
戴上这个戒指 你们就正式结婚了
With this ring, I thee wed.
“上帝祝福你们
Those whom God hath joined together…
永远都不分开”
…let no man put asunder.
“戴维和蕾茜彼此同意
For as much as David and Lacey…
这一神圣的结合”
…have consented together in holy wedlock
我宣布 你们正式成为夫妻
…I pronounce that they are man and wife.
你准备回到 这个老牧牛工身边吗
Are you ready to come back to your old beat-up cowhand?
我和我离开时丝毫没变
Jordan, I’m no different than I was when I left.
我们德州人的活力 让大草原别有一番风味
Well, we Texans like a little vinegar in our greens, honey. Gives them flavor.
你们觉得这头”老牛王”怎么样
What do you think of old King Tut?
伙计们 它身上的肉可真够多的
Boy, howdy. Some hunk of beef.
它也会成为历史的
He’s gonna make history too.
当毕克完成他的饲养计划 他就会养出一头…
By the time Bick finishes his breeding program, he’ll have an animal…
全身百分之九十九 都是肉的牛来
…that’s 99% beef and the rest exaggeration.
欧利
Say, Ollie…
你看见了吗
…see that?
那是林克的卡车 我不想让他在我的地方乱转
That’s Rink’s truck. I don’t want him hauling through my place anymore.
杰特可以在 别人的土地上开车
Jett’s got the easement, Bick.
他有这个权利 这无可争议
He’s got a right to go through the land. No two ways about that.
我讨厌他在这里探矿 我想他立即离开这里
I’m sick and tired of his prospecting. I want him out.
他借来了所以能借来的东西 他现在真是穷得丁当响了
He’s borrowed about all he could. He’s down to his last collar button, Bick.
是的
Sure is.
给他开个价 欧利 然后让他赶紧滚蛋
Buy him out, Ollie. Buy him out, and get him out of here.
你好啊 杰特
Hello, Jett.
你来干嘛
What do you want?
我的油井出油了 毕克
My well came in, Bick.
好啊
Fine.
太好了 杰特
Why, that’s wonderful, Jett.
大伙儿都以为我 那口井不会出油
Everybody thought I had a duster.
你们都以为只有”史宾雷特”和”贝克伯纳”有油井
You all thought Spindletop and Burk Burnett was all the oil there was.
我是来告诉你们 其实不是的 这里也有油井
Well, I’m here to tell you it ain’t.
还有一件让 你们羡慕的事情
It’s here. And there ain’t a dang thing you gonna do about it.
我的油井很大
My well came in big, so big.
这地下还有 更多更大的油井
And there’s more down there, and there’s bigger wells.
我有钱了 毕克
I’m rich, Bick!
我是个有钱人了
I’m a rich one.
我是个有钱人了
I’m a rich boy.
我会比你有更多 你无法想象得到的钱
I’ll have more money than you ever thought you could have.
比你和本尼迪特的 子孙都要有钱
You and all the rest of you stinking sons of Benedicts.
莱斯莉 带上其他女士回到房♥间里去
Leslie, you go in the house. Take the women with you.
杰特 我们很高兴你挖出石油了
Jett, we’re real glad you struck it.
现在 你赶紧回家去吧
Now, you go on along home.
你真的很漂亮 莱斯莉小姐
Oh, my, you sure do look pretty, Miss Leslie.
你一直都很漂亮
You always did look pretty.
漂亮得… 让人想咬上一口
Just good enough to eat.
等等
Wait a minute, Bick. Wait a minute.
冷静点
Boy, take it easy, take it easy.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你太暴躁了 毕克
My, you’re testy, Bick.
暴躁得像一个老厨子一样
You’re testy as an old cook.
毕克
Bick…
你早就该一枪把他崩了 现在他有钱 谁也动不了他了
…you should have shot him a long time ago. Now he’s too rich to kill.
跟你客户说”利塔”是我的财产
You tell your client that Reata’s my property…
“利塔”这个名字也是我的财产
…and the name of Reata’s my property.
德州法庭会是公平的
Texas courts are fair.
用我牧场的名字来开油井 他一定会受惩罚
He’s to cease using the name of my ranch in his oil schemes.
在”利塔”农场我是不会钻油井的
I won’t have oil-digging on Reata…
我也不能忍♥受”利塔”这个名字被乱用
…and I won’t stand for its name being used.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
妈妈
Ma?
妈妈
Mother!
有人说卢斯阿姨 真的爱上杰特·林克了
They say Aunt Luz was in love with Jett Rink…
虽然她都老得 可以做人家妈妈
…even if she was old enough to be his mother.
卢斯…
Now, Luz.
她也算是一个人物
She was a character.
她总是想阻止他结婚
They say she was always trying to keep him from getting married.
要娶你 他只能逃走了
He had to run off to marry you.
什么
What’s that?
谁说的
Who said what?
某人吧 我不记得是谁了
Oh, somebody. I forget.
知道他们是怎么说的吗
Heh. You know what they say?
他们说 德州所有女孩 都想把爸爸钓上
They say that every girl in Texas was trying to catch Papa.
他们说…我引用一句 “自从山姆·休斯顿成婚以后
They said, quote, that “there wasn’t a prize bull like him…
就再没这么有魅力的男人了”
…since Sam Houston got married.”
她该闭嘴了
That’s enough from her, Leslie.
亲爱的 这在我听起来完全真实
I’m sure it’s quite true, darling.
我花了两整天时间才钓上他呢
It took me two whole days to land him.
是吗
Oh, really? It all sounds so fascinating and uncouth.
你去哪
Where are you going?
到楼下路口斯米梯 商店买♥♥可乐
Down the road to Smitty’s for a Coke.
-跟谁去 -不跟谁
– With who? – Nobody.
给我呆在家
Stay home.
嘿 你
Hey, you.
你好 爸爸
Hello, Papa.
你好
Howdy.
-你去哪儿了 -到楼下路口 那买♥♥可乐去了
– Where you been? – Down the road for a Coke.
-跟谁去的 -鲍勃
– With who? – Bob.
-你好 本尼迪特先生 -你好 鲍勃
– Howdy, Mr. Benedict. – Hello, Bob.
嗯 晚安了 本尼迪特先生
Well, good night, Mr. Benedict.
爸爸
Excuse me, Papa.
你现在忙吗
Look, Papa, you busy now, Papa?
年轻人 你有事 我怎么忙都会理你
Never too busy for you, young fella.
在想什么呢
What’s on your mind?
爸爸 是这样的
Well, Daddy, it’s like this.
我…妈妈 我要…
I am, Mama. I’m gonna be.
我要先去哈佛上学 然后去读哥伦比亚医学院预科
I want to go to Harvard and then on to Columbia premed.
这么说来你想做医生
So you want to be a doctor?

Yes, ma’am.
小乔丹 那”利塔”牧场怎么办呢
What about Reata, Jordy?
他可是指望你去接管”利塔”的
He’s counting on you to take over.
我知道 我知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!