Insane
你勾结法国人
You cheat with the French
法国和西班牙 同时对我开战
Now I’m fighting with France and with Spain
我好忧伤
I’m so blue
我以为你走时 我们约法三章
I thought that we made an arrangement when you went away
你要唯我是瞻
You were mine to subdue
就算现在 我们渐行渐远
Well, even despite our estrangement
我依旧要问你
I’ve got a small query for you
下一步何处去 你已获得自♥由♥
What comes next? You’ve been freed
可你是否留意 掌权何其不易
Do you know how hard it is to lead?
如今你要自立
You’re on your own
你真棒棒
Awesome, wow
可你是否明晰 今后何去何从
Do you have a clue what happens now?
沧海桑田 王朝兴替
Oceans rise, empires fall
手握大权 进退两难
It’s much harder when it’s all your call
大洋彼岸 孤掌难鸣
All alone across the sea
待到民怨沸腾日
When your people say they hate you
可别向我来乞求
Don’t come crawling back to me
如今你要自立
You’re on your own
宝贝西奥多莎 我该如何表达
Dear Theodosia, what to say to you
你的双眸如我 名字随你妈妈
You have my eyes you have your mother’s name
当你呱呱坠地
When you came into the world, you cried
我已满怀情愫
And it broke my heart
时刻为你守护
I’m dedicating every day to you
我从不曾想过 眷恋家庭生活
Domestic life was never quite my style
当你笑容洋溢
When you smile
我已无力抗拒
You knock me out, I fall apart
我曾自诩伶俐
And I thought I was so smart
你和这个国家 一同慢慢长大
You will come of age with our young nation
我们要为你浴血奋战
We’ll bleed and fight for you
我们要为你披襟斩棘
We’ll make it right for you
若是我们能夯实根基
If we lay a strong enough foundation
我们将把它传承于你
We’ll pass it on to you
我们给你整个天地 有朝一日
We’ll give the world to you and you’ll blow us all away
你将震撼环宇
Someday, someday
你将震撼环宇
Yeah, you’ll blow us all away
有朝一日 有朝一日
Someday, someday
菲利普啊 你的笑颜 让我沦陷
Oh, Philip, when you smile I am undone
我的儿子
My son
看着你啊 我的儿子
Look at my son
我的骄傲 无言以表
Pride is not the word I’m looking for
我的内心 情绪万千
There is so much more inside me now
菲利普啊 你让朝阳黯然失色
Oh, Philip, you outshine the morning sun
我的儿子
My son
当你笑容洋溢
When you smile
我已无力抗拒
I fall apart
我曾自诩伶俐
And I thought I was so smart
自幼父亲缺席
My father wasn’t around
自幼父亲缺席
My father wasn’t around
我一定要 伴你左右
Swear that I’ll be around for you
伴你左右
I’ll be around for you
我会不惜一切
I’ll do whatever it takes
我会不断试错
I’ll make a million mistakes
为你撑起 世界祥和
I’ll make the world safe and sound for you
你和这个国家 一同慢慢长大
You’ll come of age with our young nation
我们要为你浴血奋战
We’ll bleed and fight for you
我们要为你披襟斩棘
We’ll make it right for you
若是我们能夯实根基
If we lay a strong enough foundation
我们将把它传承于你
We’ll pass it on to you
我们给你整个天地
We’ll give the world to you
你将震撼环宇
And you’ll blow us all away
有朝一日 有朝一日
Someday, someday
你将震撼环宇
Yeah, you’ll blow us all away
有朝一日 有朝一日
Someday, someday
也许有生之年 我见不到辉煌
I may not live to see our glory
亚历山大 有你的信
Alexander, there’s a letter for you.
是约翰·劳伦斯 我等会再去读
It’s from John Laurens. I’ll read it later.
但我欣然加入战斗
But I will gladly join the fight
不是 是他父亲
No. It’s from his father.
他父亲
His father?
当后辈讲述我们的故事
And when our children tell our story
可以读给我听吗
Will you read it for me?
今夜的故事必将代代流传
They’ll tell the story of tonight
“周四 27日
“On Tuesday the 27th,
我的儿子在南卡罗莱纳
my son was killed in a gunfight
与撤退途中的英军交火丧生
against British troops retreating from South Carolina.
战争已经结束
The war was already over.
你也知道 约翰梦想
As you know, John dreamed
解放招募三千黑奴
of emancipating and recruiting 3,000 men
创建首支黑人军团
for the first all-black military regiment.
随着他逝去的 还有他的自♥由♥之梦”
His dream of freedom for these men dies with him.”
我们前赴后继
Tomorrow there’ll be more of us
亚历山大 你没事吧
Alexander, are you all right?
革命尚未成功
I have so much work to do.
战争过后 我回到纽约
After the war I went back to New York
战争过后 我回到纽约
A-After the war I went back to New York
我完成学业 我从事法律工作
I finished up my studies and I practiced law
我从事法律工作 伯尔在隔壁工作
I practiced law, Burr worked next door
尽管我们同时起家
Even though we started at the very same time
亚历山大迅速崭露头角
Alexander Hamilton began to climb
他又是如何 登上顶峰
How to account for his rise to the top?
这个人啊 从不歇息
Man, the man is nonstop
各位陪审成员 我实在太好奇 请允许我提问
Gentlemen of the jury, I’m curious, bear with me
你们是否知道 我们正在创造历史
Are you aware that we’re making history?
这是建国以来 首起谋杀案件
This is the first murder trial of our brand-new nation
审议基于自♥由♥
The liberty behind deliberation
从不歇息
Nonstop
我要拨开疑团
I intend to prove beyond
携助理律师 证明给你们看
a shadow of a doubt with my assistant counsel–
是合作律师 汉密尔顿 你坐下
Co-counsel. Hamilton, sit down
我们的当事人李维·维克斯是无辜的
Our client, Levi Weeks, is innocent
传唤首位证人
Call your first witness
你无须再多言
That was all you had to say
好吧 还有一事
Okay, one more thing–
你凭什么认定 就你聪明绝顶
Why do you assume you’re the smartest in the room?
你凭什么认定 就你聪明绝顶
Why do you assume you’re the smartest in the room?
你凭什么认定 就你聪明绝顶
Why do you assume you’re the smartest in the room?
这种态度 早晚万劫不复
Soon that attitude may be your doom
为何笔耕不辍 仿佛时日无多
Why do you write like you’re running out of time?
日夜笔耕不辍 仿佛时日无多
Write day and night like you’re running out of time
每天口诛笔伐 仿佛时日无多
Every day you fight like you’re running out of time
与此同时 你斗争不止
Keep on fighting, in the meantime…
从不歇息
Nonstop
腐♥败♥堕落 我们早已司空见惯
Corruption’s such an old song that we can sing along in harmony
最恶劣处 非奥巴尼莫属
And nowhere is it stronger than in Albany
这块殖民地的经济愈发失控
This colony’s economy’s increasingly stalling
这正是政♥府♥需要我的原因
And honestly, that’s why public service seems to be calling me
他从不歇息
He’s just nonstop
我从事法律工作 我还完善法律
I practiced the law, I practically perfected it
每次目睹世间不公 我都将其一一纠正
I’ve seen injustice in the world and I’ve corrected it
是时候建立中♥央♥民♥主♥制
Now for a strong central democracy
若不成功 我要效仿苏格拉底
If not, then I’ll be Socrates
语言巨石 攻击平庸之辈
Throwing verbal rocks at these mediocrities
汉密尔顿 出席制宪会议
Hamilton, at the Constitutional Convention
我被选中 参加制宪会议
I was chosen for the Constitutional Convention
作为纽约青年代表
There as a New York junior delegate
我要说的话有些刺耳
Now, what I’m going to say may sound indelicate…
他在会上提出自己对政体的提议
Goes and proposes his own form of government
什么
What?
对新政体他有自己的计划
His own plan for a new form of government
什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!