我做错什么了吗 长官
Have I done something wrong, sir?
正相反
On the contrary
我叫你过来是因为我们的胜算太渺茫
I called you here because our odds are beyond scary
你的大名如雷贯耳
Your reputation precedes you
-但我忍♥不住发笑 -长官
– But I have to laugh. – Sir?
汉密尔顿 怎么就没人把你招致麾下
Hamilton, how come no one can get you on their staff?
长官
Sir–
别误会我 你是个有名望的年轻人
Don’t get me wrong. You’re a young man of great renown
我们在市区战斗时你偷了英军的火炮
I know you stole British cannons when we were still downtown
纳瑟内尔·格林和亨利·诺克斯都想将你收入靡下
Nathanael Greene and Henry Knox wanted to hire you
做他们的秘书 我才不愿意
Yeah, to be their secretary. I don’t think so.
-你有何不满 -我没有
– Now, why are you upset? – I’m not.
没关系 你想战斗 你迫切立功
It’s all right, you wanna fight. You’ve got a hunger
我年轻时跟你一样
I was just like you when I was younger
满心都是作为烈士赴死的幻想
Head full of fantasies of dying like a martyr?
没错
Yes.
死去反而轻松 年轻人 活着才更艰辛
Dying is easy, young man, living is harder
-为什么要跟我说这些 -我说实话
– Why are you telling me this? – I’m being honest
我手上的资源只有国会许诺的三分之一
I’m working with a third of what our Congress has promised
我们是个快要爆♥炸♥的火♥药♥桶
We are a powder keg about to explode
我需要你这样的人帮我减轻负担
I need someone like you to lighten the load
你怎么说
So…
我绝不放过良机
I am not throwing away my shot
我正如我的国家
Hey, yo, I’m just like my country
年轻 好斗 迫切
I’m young, scrappy and hungry
我绝不放过良机
I am not throwing away my shot
孩子 我们武器不够 兵力不足
Son, we are outgunned, outmanned
您需要所有的帮助 我有些朋友
You need all the help you can get. I have some friends
劳伦斯 马利根 拉法耶特侯爵 还缺什么
Laurens, Mulligan, Marquis de Lafayette. Okay, what else?
寡不敌众 部署落后
Outnumbered, out-planned
我们需要敌人内部的间谍
We’ll need some spies on the inside
找些敷衍了事的英王手下
Some king’s men who might let some things slide
我给国会写信申请物资
I’ll write to Congress and tell ’em we need supplies
您召集人马 出其不意攻其不备
You rally the guys, master the element of surprise
英雄不问出处 我来整合情报
I’ll rise above my station, organize your information
直到我们建立新的国家 长官
Till we rise to the occasion of our new nation, sir!
将军驾到
Here comes the general
出人头地
Rise up
什么
What?
将军驾到
Here comes the general
起立致敬
Rise up
什么
What?
将军驾到
Here comes the general
起义
Rise up
什么
What?
将军驾到
Here comes the general
什么
What?
还有他的左膀右臂
And his right-hand man!
私生之子 孤苦之人 荡♥妇♥之子
How does a bastard, orphan, son of a whore
竟能风生水起 成为现象级人物
go on and on, grow into more of a phenomenon?
眼睁睁看着这个讨人厌的傲慢大嘴巴
Watch this obnoxious arrogant loudmouth bother
当上国父的得力助手
Be seated at the right hand of the father
华盛顿当场任用汉密尔顿
Washington hires Hamilton right on sight
但汉密尔顿依然想上战场 不想做文职
But Hamilton still wants to fight, not write
汉密尔顿的笔杆子本事确实出色
Now, Hamilton’s skill with a quill is undeniable
要说我们都有什么共同点
But what do we have in common?
我们都是姑娘们的好伴侣
We’re reliable with the…
姑娘们
Ladies
娇嫩欲滴任人采撷
There are so many to deflower
姑娘们
Ladies
看啊 变凤♥凰♥的捷径
Looks! Proximity to power
姑娘们
Ladies
她们让他欣喜 也迷了他的眼
Oh, they delighted and distracted him
玛莎·华盛顿给捡回的公猫取了他的名字
Martha Washington named her feral tomcat after him
确有其事
That’s true.
1780年 冬日舞会
1780, a winter’s ball
人人艳羡斯凯勒三姐妹
And the Schuyler sisters are the envy of all
能娶到其中一位 你就发了 孩子
Yo, if you could marry a sister, you’re rich, son
问题是能不能娶到 还是娶哪一位 伯尔
Is it a question of “If”, Burr, or which one?
我愿意 我愿意 我愿意
I do, I do, I do, I do
你让我情难自禁
Boy, you got me helpless
望着你的双眼 深邃无尽
Look into your eyes and the sky’s the limit
我情难自禁
I’m helpless
为你沉沦 淹没在脉脉眼波中
Down for the count and I’m drownin’ in ’em
我从来不是爱抢风头的人
I have never been the type to try and grab the spotlight
那个热情的夜晚 我们跟叛军一同狂欢
We were at a revel with some rebels on a hot night
笑话我姐姐 因为她让全场意乱情迷
Laughin’ at my sister as she’s dazzling the room
然后你走进来 我的心突然狂跳
Then you walked in and my heart went boom
想从舞厅的一侧吸引你的目光
Tryin’ to catch your eye from the side of the ballroom
大家都在跳舞 乐队放开音量演奏
Everybody’s dancin’ and the band’s top volume
踏着节奏 我们享受美酒佳肴
Grind to the rhythm as we wine and dine
我抓住我姐姐悄声道 “这人我要了”
Grab my sister and whisper “Yo, this one’s mine”
我姐姐穿过舞厅走向你
My sister made her way across the room to you
我好紧张 想着”她要干什么”
And I got nervous, thinking, “What’s she gonna do?”
她抓住你的胳膊 我想”我完蛋了”
She grabs you by the arm, I’m thinkin’, “I’m through”
你看向我 我突然情难自禁
Then you look back at me and suddenly I’m helpless
你动人的双眼
Oh, look at those eyes, oh
望着你的双眼 深邃无尽
Look into your eyes and the sky’s the limit
我情难自禁 我知道
I’m helpless, I know
为你沉沦 淹没在脉脉眼波中
Down for the count and I’m drownin’ in ’em
情难自禁
Helpless
我一见钟情
I’m so into you
望着你的双眼 深邃无尽
Look into your eyes and the sky’s the limit
我一见钟情
I am so into you
情难自禁
Helpless
我知道我为你沉沦 淹没在脉脉眼波中
I know I’m down for the count and I’m drownin’ in ’em
-你要带我去哪里 -我要改变你的人生
– Where are you taking me? – I’m about to change your life.
那恭敬不如从命
Then by all means, lead the way.
伊丽莎白·斯凯勒 幸会
Elizabeth Schuyler. It’s a pleasure to meet you.
-斯凯勒 -我妹妹
– Schuyler? – My sister.
感谢你浴血奋战
Thank you for all your service.
倘若我们相识的代价就是开战
If it takes fighting a war for us to meet,
那这仗打得也值了
it will have been worth it.
我不打扰你们了
I’ll leave you to it.
一周后 我每晚挑灯写信
One week later, I’m writin’ a letter nightly
每收到你的一封信 我都觉得生活更加美好
Now my life gets better every letter that you write me
笑话我姐姐 因为她想做你的女眷
Laughin’ at my sister ’cause she wants to form a harem
我说说而已 你真爱我的话 就跟我分享他
I’m just sayin’, if you really loved me, you would share him
两周后 在客厅里我焦虑不安
Two weeks later in the living room stressin’
你向我父亲寻求祝福 但他板着脸
My father, stone-faced while you’re asking for his blessin’
你们吃吃喝喝 我急得要死
I’m dying inside as you wine and dine
强忍♥泪水
And I’m tryin’ not to cry
因为只要你想 无所不能
’cause there’s nothing that your mind can’t do
我父亲穿过房♥间来到你面前
My father makes his way across the room to you
一瞬间我慌了神 想着”我们完蛋了”
I panic for a second, thinking, “We’re through”
但他握了握你的手 说”要忠贞不渝”
But then he shakes your hand and says, “Be true”
你转身笑着望向我 而我
And you turn back to me, smiling and I’m…
情难自禁
Helpless
望着你的双眼 深邃无尽
Look into your eyes and the sky’s the limit
我情难自禁
I’m helpless
为你沉沦 淹没在脉脉眼波中
Down for the count and I’m drownin’ in ’em
情难自禁
Helpless
他属于我
He’s mine
他是我的意中人
That boy is mine
望着你的双眼 深邃无尽
Look into your eyes and the sky’s the limit
我情难自禁
I’m helpless
情难自禁
Helpless
为你沉沦 淹没在脉脉眼波中
Down for the count and I’m drownin’ in ’em
伊莱莎 我身无一文
Eliza, I don’t have a dollar to my name
名下无地 麾下无兵 默默无闻
An acre of land, a troop to command, a dollop of fame

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!