Then count
一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八 九
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine
-几步 -十步
– Number! – Ten paces!
开枪
Fire!
李 你投降吗
Lee, do you yield?
你击中他的侧身 他投降
You shot him in the side Yes, he yields
-我满意了 -我们得清理现场
– I’m satisfied! – Yo, we gotta clear the field
走吧 我们赢了
Go, we won
将军驾到
Here comes the general!
-有好戏看了 -这是什么情况
– This should be fun – What is the meaning of this?
伯尔先生 给将军叫医生
Mr. Burr, get a medic for the general
遵命
Yes, sir.
李 你我永远看不对眼
Lee, you will never agree with me
但相信我
But believe me
这些年轻人无法代表我
These young men don’t speak for me
-您辛苦了 -我们走
– Thank you for your service – Let’s ride
-汉密尔顿 -长官
– Hamilton. – Sir!
我要跟你谈谈
Meet me inside.
跟你谈谈 跟你谈谈
Meet him inside, meet him inside
跟你谈谈 跟你谈谈 跟你谈谈
Meet him inside, meet him, meet him inside
-孩子 -别叫我孩子
– Son– – Don’t call me son.
即便没有内讧这仗已很难打
This war is hard enough without infighting.
李向你挑衅
Lee called you out.
-我们就向他挑战 -你这样解决不了问题
– We called his bluff. – You solve nothing.
你激怒了我们南方的盟友
You aggravate our allies to the south.
你说得没错
You’re absolutely right.
约翰就该一枪打烂他的嘴
John should have shot him in the mouth.
让他彻底闭嘴
That would’ve shut him up.
-孩子 -我不是你的孩子
– Son– – I’m not your son–
注意你的态度
Watch your tone.
我不是需要人保护的弱者
I am not a maiden in need of defending,
-我能处理好 -查尔斯·李 托马斯·康威
– I am grown! – Charles Lee, Thomas Conway,
这些人四处败坏你的名声
these men take your name and they rake it through the mud.
我已经历过许多非议 我能承受
My name’s been through a lot I can take it.
但我没有你的名声
Well, I don’t have your name,
没有你的头衔 没有你的领地
I don’t have your titles, I don’t have your land.
-但如果你… -不行
– But if you– – No.
如果你给我一个营 让我带领这些人
If you gave me command of a battalion, a group of men to lead,
我就能战后一举成名
I could fly above my station after the war.
你也可能丧命 你必须活着
Or you could die, and we need you alive.
我不怕死
I am more than willing to die!
你妻子需要你活着 孩子 我需要你活着
Your wife needs you alive, son. I need you alive!
你再叫我一次孩子试试
Call me son one more time!
回家吧 亚历山大
Go home, Alexander.
这是司令下达的命令
That’s an order from your commander.
长官
Sir–
回家
Go home!
看看如今世事
Look around, look around
此刻我们活着是多么幸运
At how lucky we are to be alive right now
仔细看看 仔细看看
Look around, look around
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
-大概一个月 -伊莱莎
– A month or so – Eliza
你早该告诉我
You should have told me
我一个月前写信给将军
I wrote to the general a month ago
-不 -我求他准你解甲归田
– No – I begged him to send you home
你早该告诉我
You should have told me
我不后悔
I’m not sorry
-我知道你会战斗至最终胜利 -战争还未结束
– I knew you’d fight Until the war was won – The war’s not done
但你应该有机会见见自己的儿子
But you deserve a chance to meet your son
看这世事 看这世事
Look around, look around
此刻我们活着是多么幸运
At how lucky we are to be alive right now
你甘愿做穷♥人♥的妻子吗
Will you relish being a poor man’s wife?
他无法为你带来富足的生活
Unable to provide for your life
我甘愿做你的妻子
I relish being your wife
看这世事 看这世事
Look around, look around
看看你如今的成就
Look at where you are
想想你曾一无所有
Look at where you started
你还活着就是个奇迹
The fact that you’re alive is a miracle
只要你活着便已足够
Just stay alive, that would be enough
如果这个孩子
And if this child
有一分你的笑容
Shares a fraction of your smile
有一分你的抱负
Or a fragment of your mind
对这世界来说
Look out, world
那便已足够
That would be enough
我不会假装理解
I don’t pretend to know
你所面对的困难
The challenges you’re facing
你在头脑中反复
The worlds you keep erasing
推♥翻♥重建的世界
And creating in your mind
但我无所畏惧
But I’m not afraid
我了解我的丈夫
I know who I married
只要你最终能回家
So long as you come home at the end of the day
那便已足够
That would be enough
我们不需要万世流芳
We don’t need a legacy
也不需要家财万贯
We don’t need money
若我能为你带来安宁
If I could grant you peace of mind
若你能对我敞开心扉
If you could let me inside your heart
让我成为这故事的一部分吧
Oh, let me be a part of the narrative
在未来人们会写下的史书中
In the story they will write someday
让此刻成为第一个篇章
Let this moment be the first chapter
只要你愿意留下
Where you decide to stay
我便心满意足了
And I could be enough
对我们来说就已足够
And we could be enough
那便已足够
That would be enough
衣衫褴褛 自发组织 乌合之众
How does a ragtag volunteer army in need of a shower
竟想打败一位世界霸主
Somehow defeat a global superpower?
我们如何从进退两难转败为胜
How do we emerge victorious from the quagmire?
让贝特西·罗斯的星条旗高高飘扬
Leave the battlefield waving Betsy Ross’s flag higher?
被美国公众广泛认作国旗的首位制♥作♥者
其实我们有个秘密武器
Yo, turns out we have a secret weapon
一位你们熟知且喜爱的移♥民♥ 他不惧挺身而出
An immigrant you know and love who’s unafraid to step in
他不断地把大不列颠的走狗耍得团团转
He’s constantly confusing, confounding the British henchmen
大家欢迎美♥利♥坚♥最喜爱的法国战士
Everyone give it up for America’s favorite fighting Frenchman
拉法耶特
Lafayette
我手执缰绳策马飞奔
I’m takin’ this horse by the reins
让这些英国兵血溅三尺
Makin’ redcoats redder with bloodstains
拉法耶特
Lafayette
我不会停止 将他们打败 将他们毁灭
And I’m never gonna stop until I make ’em drop or burn ’em up
将他们挫骨扬灰 我是
And scatter their remains, I’m–
拉法耶特
Lafayette
打得他们屁滚尿流落荒而逃怒火中烧 我是
Watch me engagin’ ’em, escapin’ ’em, enragin’ ’em, I’m–
拉法耶特
Lafayette
我去法国筹钱
I go to France for more funds
拉法耶特
Lafayette
带回来更多的武器和船只
I come back with more guns and ships
让战局扭转
And so the balance shifts
我们跟罗尚博会师 联合我们的兵力
We rendezvous with Rochambeau, consolidate their gifts
我们能在约克镇结束这场战争
We can end this war at Yorktown
让他们败于海上
Cut them off at sea
但要想成功我们仍需另外一个人
But for this to succeed, there is someone else we need
我知道
I know
汉密尔顿
Hamilton
长官 他熟悉战壕作战
Sir, he knows what to do in a trench
机敏过人且法语流利
Ingenuitive and fluent in French, I mean
汉密尔顿
Hamilton
你总归要用到他的才智
You’re gonna have to use him eventually
让他场外观战有何意义
What’s he gonna do on the bench? I mean
汉密尔顿
Hamilton
没人比得上他的应变能力
No one has more resilience or matches
也没人能媲美我的天才战术
My practical tactical brilliance
汉密尔顿
Hamilton
你想夺回自己的土地吗
You want to fight for your land back?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!