-你知道吗 -什么
– And you know what? – What?
我是跟你学的
I learned that from you.
如果你必须做出选择
If you had to choose
打成平局
It’s a tie.
如果你必须做出选择
If you had to choose
胜负取决于代表们
It’s up to the delegates.
如果你必须做出选择
If you had to choose
胜负取决于汉密尔顿
It’s up to Hamilton!
如果你必须做出选择
If you had to choose
杰弗逊还是伯尔
Jefferson or Burr
选择 选择 选择
Choose, choose, choose
人♥民♥询问我的意见
The people are asking to hear my voice
国家正面临艰难的抉择
The country is facing a difficult choice
如果你要问我支持谁
And if you were to ask me who I’d promote
我投给杰斐逊
Jefferson has my vote.
我与杰斐逊向来不合
I have never agreed with Jefferson once
我们就像针尖对麦芒
We have fought on like, 75 different fronts
但归根结底
But when all is said and all is done
杰斐逊信守理念
Jefferson has beliefs
伯尔毫无底线
Burr has none
万万没想到
Well, I’ll be damned
万万没想到
Well, I’ll be damned
有汉密尔顿给你撑腰
Hamilton’s on your side
万万没想到
Well, I’ll be damned
万万没想到
Well, I’ll be damned
然后呢
And?
你获得压倒性胜利
You won in a landslide.
祝贺你获得胜利
Congrats on a race well run
我是个难缠的对手
I did give you a fight
我期待我们的合作
I look forward to our partnership.
-合作 -作为你的副总统
– Our partnership? – As your vice president.
得了吧
Yeah, right.
你听到他说的了吗
You hear this guy?
这人公开与我竞争
Man openly campaigns against me,
好意思说期待与我合作
talkin’ ’bout, “I look forward to our partnership.”
让第二名来当副总统
It is crazy that the guy who comes in second
这规则太疯狂了
gets to be vice president.
你知道吗 我们可以改变规则
You know what? We can change that.
-知道为什么吗 -为什么
– You know why? – Why?
因为我是总统
‘Cause I’m the president.
伯尔 等你见到汉密尔顿
Burr, uh, when you see Hamilton,
替我谢谢他的支持
thank him for the endorsement.
汉密尔顿
How does Hamilton
傲慢之人 移♥民♥孤儿 荡♥妇♥之子
An arrogant, immigrant, orphan, bastard, whore’s son
竟然支持他的宿敌 托马斯·杰斐逊
Somehow endorse Thomas Jefferson, his enemy
他从一开始就鄙视的人
A man he’s despised since the beginning
就是为了不让我赢
Just to keep me from winning?
我想置身决策现场
I wanna be in the room where it happens
决策现场
The room where it happens
决策现场
The room where it happens
这是你最后一次阻碍我
You’ve kept me from the room where it happens
置身决策现场
For the last time
亲爱的亚历山大
Dear Alexander
我不轻易动怒
I am slow to anger
但我忍♥无可忍♥
But I toe the line
我意识到人生处处受你阻碍
As I reckon with the effects of your life on mine
回顾我的失败
I look back on where I failed
思前想后
And in every place I checked
从头到尾你都未曾尊重过我
The only common thread has been your disrespect
如今你说我道德败坏
Now you call me amoral
说我是危险小人
A dangerous disgrace
如果你对我有意见
If you’ve got something to say
定好时间地点 当面说清
Name a time and place face-to-face
您顺从的仆人
I have the honor to be your obedient servant
亚·伯尔
A dot Burr
副总统先生
Mr. Vice President
没人信任你 这不能怪我
I am not the reason no one trusts you
没人知道你的居心
No one knows what you believe
我不会含糊其辞
I will not equivocate on my opinion
我总是直抒己见
I have always worn it on my sleeve
即使你说的确有发生
Even if I said what you think I said
你也要指明具体事件
You would need to cite a more specific grievance
这里列出了我们三十年来的分歧
Here’s an itemized list of 30 years of disagreements
老天
Sweet Jesus.
我没有回避
Hey, I have not been shy
我是个公众人物
I am just a guy in the public eye
为国家拼尽全力
Trying to do my best for our republic
我无意争执
I don’t wanna fight
我秉公为国 不会道歉
But I won’t apologize for doing what’s right
您顺从的仆人
I have the honor to be your obedient servant
亚·汉
A dot Ham
小心你的言辞 大好人
Careful how you proceed, good man
不要欺人太甚 大好人
Intemperate indeed, good man
回应我对你的指控
Answer for the accusations I lay at your feet
不然就做好流血的准备 大好人
Or prepare to bleed, good man
伯尔 你的控诉合情合理
Burr, your grievance is legitimate
我为我的言论负责 坚持立场
I stand by what I said, every bit of it
你只在乎自己的利益 向来如此
You stand only for yourself. It’s what you do
这是事实 我不会道歉
I can’t apologize because it’s true
那就坚持到底 亚历山大
Then stand, Alexander.
黎明时分 威霍肯见
Weehawken. Dawn.
备好枪♥支♥
Guns. Drawn.
说定了
You’re on.
您顺从的仆人
I have the honor to be your obedient servant
亚·汉
A dot Ham
亚·伯尔
A dot Burr
亚历山大 回来睡觉
Alexander, come back to sleep
我一早要出城会面
I have an early meeting out of town
-天还没亮 -我知道
– It’s still dark outside. – I know.
我只是需要写点东西
I just need to write something down
为何笔耕不辍 仿佛时日无多
Why do you write like you’re running out of time?
回来睡觉 那便已足够
Come back to bed. That would be enough
你一眨眼我就回来了
I’ll be back before you know I’m gone
回来睡觉
Come back to sleep
会面定在黎明
This meeting’s at dawn
那我回去睡了
Well, I’m going back to sleep
最好的妻子 最好的女人
Best of wives and best of women
一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八 九
One, two, three, four Five, six, seven, eight, nine
十个要点不得不说
There are ten things you need to know
第一
Number one
黎明时分我们横渡哈德逊河
We rowed across the Hudson at dawn
我的朋友威廉·P·范内斯担当我的副手
My friend, William P. Van Ness signed on as my number two
第二
Number two
汉密尔顿一行人到达
Hamilton arrived with his crew
纳森尼尔·彭德尔顿和熟识的医生随行
Nathaniel Pendleton and a doctor that he knew
第三
Number three
我看着汉密尔顿审视地形
I watched Hamilton examine the terrain
真想知道此刻他脑中的念头
I wish I could tell you what was happening in his brain
此人害我政♥治♥前程尽毁
This man has poisoned my political pursuits
多数纷争 不战而消
Most disputes die, and no one shoots
第四
Number four
汉密尔顿稳稳站定
Hamilton drew first position
神情严肃 仿佛身负使命
Looking to the world like a man on a mission
这是个弹无虚发的士兵
This is a soldier with a marksman’s ability
医生转身 方便事后推诿
The doctor turned around so he could have deniability
第五
Five
当时我并不知道
Now, I didn’t know this at the time
我们正站在你儿子丧命之处
But we were near the same spot your son died
也许这就为何
Is that why
第六
Six

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!