不管那个动物有多大
no matter how big the animal is!
埃尔伍德 我们走 我讨厌这地方
Elwood, let us go, too. I hate this place.
真希望我从没来过这里
I wish I’d never seen it.
好了 维塔 等我拿我的帽子和外套
All right, Veta. Just wait till I get my hat and coat.
怎么回事
Why… Why, look at that!
这是我的零钱包
It’s my coin purse.
它不可能一直在这
It must’ve been in there all the time.
那样我自己就能付车费
I could’ve paid that cab driver myself.
是哈维
Harvey!
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
默多·梅跟那个男人
Oh! Myrtle Mae and that man!
他们俩很配是吧
They make a beautiful couple, don’t they?
威尔逊先生真的很有活力
Mr. Wilson has such a dynamic personality.
那个人
That man…
默多·梅…威尔逊先生
Myrtle Mae… Mr. Wilson, may we have
我们能有幸跟你们共进晚餐吗
the pleasure of your company tomorrow night for dinner?
还有一些朋友 不是正式的聚会
We’re having a few friends in. Very informal.
当然了 多德先生 我很荣幸
Certainly, Mr. Dowd. I’d be glad to.
谢谢你
Thank you.
多好的一对啊
A very nice couple.
你们俩也是
And you make a very beautiful couple, too.
我必须去找哈维了
Well, I must find Harvey.
再见 西蒙斯太太 明晚见
Goodbye, Mrs. Simmons. I’ll see you tomorrow night.
再见威尔逊先生
Yes. Goodbye, Mr. Wilson.
默多·梅
Myrtle Mae!
过来 默多·梅
Come, Myrtle Mae.
忘了那个可怕的威尔逊先生吧
Now, please try to forget all about that dreadful Mr. Wilson.
你在这儿啊
There you are!
我还到处找你
I’ve been looking all over for you.
外面不冷吗
Oh. Wasn’t it cold out here?
我不介意 喝酒暖身 是吧
I don’t mind if I do. That’d warm us up, wouldn’t it?
没事 查理酒馆挺好的
No, Charlie’s would be fine. Yeah, just fine.
走吧
Here.
多德先生
Oh, Mr. Dowd.
多德先生 别把他带走 让他跟我在一起
Mr. Dowd, don’t take him away. Let him stay with me.
医生 他想做什么
Doctor, whatever he wants to do
我都不介意
is perfectly all right with me.
他知道的 由你决定
He knows that. That’s up to you.
你想跟医生待在一起吗
Would you like to stay with the doctor?
不 我不介意
No, I don’t mind.
你去过阿克伦没有
Have you ever been to Akron?
阿克伦
Akron.
埃尔伍德在哪儿 埃尔伍德 我们都在等你
Now, where is Elwood? Elwood, we’ve been waiting for you.
不好意思 维塔
I’m sorry, Veta.
法官把车开走了 我们没车了
We’ve lost the car. The judge took it.
我们得走到路口去等公车
We’ll have to go down to the corner and wait for a bus.
快点 亲爱的
Hurry up, dear.
晚安 西蒙普莱泽先生
Good night, Mr. Shimelplatzer.
晚安
Good night.
怎么了
Was anything the matter?
我以为你决定跟查姆利医生在一起
No, I thought you decided to stay with Dr. Chumley.
你…什么
You… Huh?
你…
You…
谢谢你 哈维
Well, thank you, Harvey.
我也更想跟你在一起
I prefer you, too.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!