我要见查姆利医生
I wish to see Dr. Chumley.
不好意思先生 他正在开会 你得等一下
I’m sorry, sir. He’s in conference. You’ll have to wait.
半夜把我吵醒还想让我等
After dragging me out of bed at this hour?
告诉他奥马尔·加夫尼法官来了
Tell him Judge Omar Gaffney’s here.
是我给你打电♥话♥的 加夫尼法官
I telephoned you, Judge Gaffney,
我们抓到了多德先生 我是桑德森医生
right after we picked up Mr. Dowd. I’m Dr. Sanderson.
桑德森医生 我希望能尽快搞定这件事情
Dr. Sanderson, I demand that this matter be settled right now!
太好了 这里除了人没有其他东西
Oh, good, nobody here but people.
妈妈 你答应在车上等的
Mother, you promised to wait in the car.
你忘了拿埃尔伍德舅舅的睡衣
You forgot your Uncle Elwood’s bathrobe.
你们为什么都站在这 我以为你们…
Why are you all standing around? I thought you’d be…
-你好吗医生 -你好西蒙斯太太
– Oh, how do you do, Doctor? – Hello, Mrs. Simmons.
埃尔伍德交给你了
…committing Elwood.
他就是我跟你说的那个人
He’s the one I told you about.
医生 你怎么看
Girl. Doctor, what’s your opinion?
你感觉怎么样西蒙斯太太
How are you feeling, Mrs. Simmons?
好多了 谢谢
Better, thank you.
我认为埃尔伍德·P·多德
In my opinion, Elwood P. Dowd
有三度幻想症
is suffering from a third-degree hallucination.
我的建议是用977号♥处方
And I recommend formula number 9-7-7.
那是一种强效的血清可以把他带回现实
Now that’s a powerful serum which will shock him back to reality.
那不管用 把他关起来
Nothing will do that. Lock him up.
如果这种配方能把人们带回现实
If this shock formula brings people back to reality,
那就这么做
that’s where we want Elwood.
对 能让他看不见那只兔子 就这么办
Yes. If he won’t see the rabbit anymore, give it to him.
之后如果哈维上门来 就交给我处理
Then when Harvey comes to the door, I’ll deal with him.
妈妈 你能不说哈维吗
Mother, won’t you please stop talking
说得就像真有这个东西一样
about Harvey as if there were such a thing?
默多·梅 你还有很多要学的
Myrtle Mae, you have a lot to learn,
我希望你永远不会知道
and I hope you never learn it.
妈妈 马文
Oh, Mother… Marvin!
默多·梅 宝贝
Myrtle Mae, baby!
默多·梅 你给我回来
Myrtle Mae, you come back here.
那个男人真可怕
The idea of that terrible man…
我们继续 医生
Let’s get on with this, Doctor.
对不起 你得去跟查姆利医生谈
I’m sorry, but you’ll have to take that up with Dr. Chumley.
为什么要浪费我的时间
Then why waste my time?
年轻的女士 能不能帮我通知查姆利医生
Young lady, will you kindly inform Dr. Chumley
告诉他我来了 还是我必须自己去
of my presence or must I do it?
我马上去 先生
I’ll attend to it immediately, sir.
凯丽小姐
Oh, Miss Kelly.
查姆利医生在吗
Isn’t Dr. Chumley there?
见到你真高兴
How nice to see you.
他在哪儿 医生在哪儿 你把他…
Where is he? Where’s the doctor? What’d you…
你还好吗 医生
Are you all right, Doctor?
谢谢 我很好
Yes, thanks. I’m quite all right.
维塔 默多·梅 真是太惊喜了
Well, Veta and Myrtle Mae! What a delightful surprise.
晚上好埃尔伍德 我把你的睡衣带来了
Good evening, Elwood. I brought your bathrobe.
谢谢你 维塔
Oh. Well, thank you, Veta.
查姆利医生 我们要不要处理这个问题
Dr. Chumley, are we gonna settle this matter or are we not?
我已经把这个交给桑德森医生处理了
I… I’ve turned this case over to Dr. Sanderson.
你忘了我已经不在这干了 查姆利医生
Oh, no. You forget I don’t work here anymore, Dr. Chumley.
桑德森医生 请别在意我下午说的话
Dr. Sanderson, please disregard what I said this afternoon.
我希望你来管理我的员工
I… I want you to head my staff.
我认为你是一个很能干的年轻人
I think you’re a very capable young man.
莱曼 你听到了吗
Oh, Lyman, did you hear that?
你们如果不介意 我还有事情要处理
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I… I have some work to do.
我想我们应该庆祝一下
Well, I think this calls for a celebration.
我们去查理酒馆喝一杯吧
Why don’t we all go down to Charlie’s Place and have a drink?
你哪儿也不能去 埃尔伍德
You’re not going anywhere, Elwood.
你要待在这儿
You’re staying right here.
是的 埃尔伍德舅舅
Yes, Uncle Elwood.
待在这儿 孩子
Stay here, son.
我本来打算离开的 你想我留在这
Uh-huh. I plan to leave, you want me to stay.
讨论中的一点点小冲突是好事情
An element of conflict in any discussion is a very good thing.
说明每个人都参与了 没有人被撇下
Shows everybody’s taking part and nobody is left out.
我喜欢这样
I like that.
凯丽小姐
Ah, Miss Kelly.
凯丽小姐 当你戴上我送你的花
Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower,
让它显得更漂亮了
you make it beautiful.
从未有过如此圣洁的优雅点亮这迷人的脸庞
“A diviner grace has never brightened this enchanting face.”
奥维德的第五挽歌♥ 他一直是我最喜欢的诗人
Ovid’s Fifth Elegy. Ovid’s always been my favorite poet.
亲爱的 你真是太美了
My dear, you’ll never look lovelier.
我也从来没有如此高兴过 多德先生
I’ll never be happier, Mr. Dowd. I know it.
看来这个兔子的桥段还不错
Hey, this rabbit gag must be a good one.
多德先生 我有个977号♥处方
Mr. Dowd, I have a formula, 9-7-7,
一定能治好你 你要吗
that will be good for you. Will you take it?
-977 -是的 是一种血清
– 9-7-7? – Oh. Yes. It’s a serum.
你再也不会看见那只兔子了
You won’t see this rabbit anymore.
但你会看见你的职责和责任
But you will see your responsibilities and your duties.
医生 如果你是这么认为的
Well, Doctor, if you thought of this,
那一定是好东西
I’m sure it must be a very fine thing.
如果我遇见了需要它的人
And if I happen to run into anybody who needs it,
我一定会把这推荐给他的
I’d be glad to recommend it.
但是对我自己来说 我不在乎
But as for myself, I don’t think I’d care for it.
你听到了吗法官 你听到了吗医生
You hear that, Judge? You hear that, Doctor?
我们整天都得忍♥受他这样
That’s what we have to put up with.
维塔 你希望我这么做吗
Veta, do you want me to take this?
埃尔伍德 我想的只有你
Oh, Elwood, I’m only thinking of you.
你是我弟弟 我认识你很多年了
You’re my brother and I’ve known you for years.
我愿意为你做任何事
I’d do anything for you.
哈维不能为你做什么 他是在愚弄你
Harvey wouldn’t do anything for you. He’s making a fool of you.
埃尔伍德 别再傻了
Oh, Elwood, don’t be a fool.
我不会的
I won’t.
你可以有所成就的
Why, you could amount to something.
你完全可以在西水坡事务所当律师
You could be sitting on the Western Slope Water Board right now,
只要你向他们提
if you’d only go over and ask them.
维塔 如果这是你想要的
Veta, if that’s what you want,
我和哈维明天就去问问他们
Harvey and I’ll go over there tomorrow and ask them.
明天 我希望没有明天
Tomorrow! I wish there might never be another tomorrow!
我和默多·梅再不能忍♥受那只兔子了
Not if Myrtle Mae and I have to go on living with that rabbit!
我们的朋友不再来拜访
Our friends never come to see us anymore.
一点社交生活都没有
We have no social life whatever!
我们没有生活了 我们真是太悲惨了
We’ve no life at all. We’re both perfectly miserable.
维塔
Veta…
也许你并不在乎
But perhaps you don’t care.
好了 维塔
All right, now, Veta.
我一直觉得
I’ve always felt that
维塔应该得到所有她想要的 但是…
Veta should have everything she wants, but…
维塔 你确定吗
Veta, are you sure?
确定
Yes.
我接受 去哪里注射 医生
I’ll take it. Where do I go, Doctor?
我的办公室 多德先生
In my office, Mr. Dowd.
只需要几分钟 你们等一下吧
This will only take a few minutes. Why don’t you wait?
维塔 让查姆利医生
Veta, you tell Dr. Chumley to say goodbye
替我跟老朋友说再见好吗
to the old fellow for me, will you?
桑德森医生 我们能不能
Dr. Sanderson, couldn’t we…
什么事凯丽
Yes, Kelly?
没什么
Nothing.
凯丽小姐 你过来帮我一下
I’ll need you to give me a hand, Miss Kelly.
-进去吧 -你先请
– Right in here. – After you.
-你先 -不 你先 医生
– No. – Oh, no, after you, Doc.
凯丽小姐 你先请
Miss Kelly. No, after you. Here we go.
-请 -好吧
– Please. – All right.
桑德森医生说不会花太长时间
Dr. Sanderson said it wouldn’t take long.
坐下吧女士
Sit down, girl.
谢谢 法官
Thank you, Judge.
他说不会太久的
He said it wouldn’t take long.
放松点 放松点
Relax, girl. Take it easy.
谢谢 我尽量
Thank you. I’ll try to.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!