我会让你在我的领地里 尽量舒适
I will try to make you reasonably comfortable in my quarters.
– 早上好 – 早上好,阁下,先生
– Good morning. – Good morning, Your Grace, sir.
我向你保证我从来没有 象从官差上卸任下来这样快乐了
I assure you I have never been more happy to be relieved of an official duty.
可怜的艾略特
Poor Elliott.
如果他没有坚持 读那首讨厌的诗的话…
If he had not insisted on reading that abominable poem…
在消息到达之前 我可能早已优雅地挂在绳子那端了
he would have had me neatly dangling at the end of his rope before the news arrived.
– 哼 – 他非常期待那样
– Huh. – He was so looking forward to it.
我明白,阁下, 据在外面值勤的人说…
I understand, Your Grace, from the men on duty outside…
有一大群人等着看你离开
that a large crowd awaits your leaving.
已经剥夺了他们 看我死的乐趣…
Having robbed them of the pleasure of my death…
至少我能让他们看到我还活着
the least I can do is to let them see me alive.
顺便说一下,包括, 不只是公爵夫人阁下…
Including, by the way, not only Her Grace, the duchess…
还有霍兰德夫人
but also Mrs. Holland.

Oh.
那首歌♥怎么唱来着? “我是多么快乐,不管…
How does the song go? “How happy could I be with either…
是跟这个还是那个亲爱的离开”
were tother dear charmer away.”
– 哦 – 好,再见
– Oh. [ Chuckles ] – Well, good-bye.
再见,阁下
Good-bye, Your Grace.
[ Crowd Cheering ]
[ Cheering Continues ]
“我是多么快乐,不管…
[ Thinking ] “How happy could I be with either…
是跟这个还是那个亲爱的离开”
were tother dear charmer away.”
– 阁下. – 什么?
– Your Grace. – Yes?
我代表珍品杂♥志♥…
I represent the magazine Titbits…
他们委托我向你提议…
By whom I’m commissioned to approach you…
要你的回忆录的出版权
for the publication rights of your memoirs.
我的回忆录?
My memoirs?
哦,我的回忆录
Oh, my memoirs.
我的回忆录
My memoirs.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!