[Little Bit Is Better Than Nada] – by Texas Tornados
♪ Met her in a border town ♪
♪ We proceeded to get down ♪
♪ She turned me on ♪
♪ I dropped the telephone ♪
♪ Moonlight hits the Rio Grande ♪
♪ And the touch of her hand ♪
♪ It makes me high ♪
♪ Like the Fourth of July ♪
♪ A bad bandito came into town ♪
♪ Man, I’m gonna hunt that gringo down ♪
♪ But these words keep ringin’ in my ears ♪
片名:球爱的天空(锡杯) 邱老师 制♥作♥
♪ Little bit is better than nada ♪
♪ Sometime you want the whole enchilada ♪
♪ Little bit is better than nada ♪
♪ A little bit or nothin’ at all ♪
♪ Said Cancun was not her style ♪
♪ Turistas there, they drove her wild ♪
♪ The border’s the place ♪
♪ Put on a brand-new face ♪
♪ Me and the boys were just in town ♪
♪ Shake ’em up and roll ’em down ♪
♪ I guess it was fate ♪
♪ I hope I wasn’t too late ♪
♪ Bad, bad boys was on our trail ♪
♪ Federales want us all in jail ♪
♪ But these words keep ringin’ in my ears ♪
♪ Little bit is better than nada ♪
♪ Sometime you want the whole enchilada ♪
♪ Little bit is better than nada ♪
♪ A little bit or nothin’ at all ♪
哦,老弟。
Oh, man.
嘿,你们这帮土鳖,知道啥时候了吗?
Hey, you derelicts, you know what time it is?
嗯,怎么了?
Yeah. What’s up?
该赌虫子了,好不好?
It is bug betting time, all right?
第一只中弹的虫子赢两块。
First bug to get fried wins $2.00.
我下那只绿色的。
I got this green one right there.
好的,二子,你得把钱掏出来
All right, Earl, you gotta actually let go of the money
才算下注。
in order for it to be a bet.
好了,到爸爸这来吧。
All right, come to daddy.
好的,她转了一圈又一圈。
All right. Round and round she goes.
她停下来了,没人…
Where she stops, nobody–
2号♥中了!
Number 2!
哈哈!赢了,赢了,今晚吃鸡!
Aah! Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
♪ A little bit is better than nada ♪
♪ Sometime you want the whole enchilada ♪
你们这帮傻♥逼♥无聊不?
Any of you shitheels ever get bored?
嗯?
Huh?
你无聊吗?
You ever get bored?
我有个脑筋急转弯。
I got a riddle.
脑筋急转弯?
You got a riddle?
大概需要两盎司的脑容量就能想出来。
Takes about two ounces of brains to figure it out.
是个人都应该有
Anybody think they got a brain
两盎司的脑容量吧?
with two ounces of brains in it?
反正据说二子是有的。
There’s a rumor Earl does.
好吧,谢天谢地,来啊,
[Roy] Well, for Christ’s sakes, boys, come on,
有点儿玩家的自信好不好?
a little self-confidence from the players’ gallery, all right?
我们不搞复杂的除法运算。
We ain’t talking long division.
我们会输多少?
How much we got to lose?
你有点儿蠢蠢欲动了,二子?
You want to liven things up, Earl?
太他妈好了。
That’s a hell of an idea.
每人拿20块出来。
So everyone puts in 20 bucks.
猜出来的人通吃。
Pot goes to whoever solves the riddle.
那你肯定能猜出来,锡杯(男主人公的绰号♥)。
You’re gonna get the riddle, Tin Cup.
阿杜,我是出题的人。
Dewey, I’m the one asking the riddle.
我肯定知道答案,对不?
I already know the answer, okay?
不算我…我不猜。
I don’t–I don’t get a guess.
好吧。
All right.
我们定个规矩,假如我用这根旧的挖起杆
Although we could say if I get to 500 bounces
把球颠到500下
on the old wedge here
而还没有人猜出来,
and no one gets the riddle,
那我就通吃了。
I get the pot.
啊,我知道你们在想啥。
Now, I know what you’re thinking.
你们在想这肯定是个不可能猜出来的题。
You’re thinking it’s an impossible riddle.
好吧,不难的。简单题目。
Well, it’s not. It’s a easy riddle.
如果碰巧了,鸿运当头,
And if somehow, by the grace of fluke luck,
我赢了,而你们又不承认这是个简单的题目,
I win, and y’all don’t agree that it was a easy riddle,
那么,TMD,嗯,
well, then, hell, uh,
我就把钱退给你们。
I’ll refund your money.
干了!
I’m in!
– 干!干! – 稳当。
– All right! All right! – Money in the bank.
我来收钱。来啊。给点儿掌声。
I’ll hold the money. Come on. Give it up.
请听题,一个男人驾车带着他的儿子,
Now, a man’s driving down the road with his son,
在路上出了车祸。
and he gets in a crash.
来了两辆救护车
Two ambulances come
分别把男人和他儿子送到了不同的医院。
and take the man and his son to different hospitals.
听清了吗?不同的医院。
Okay? Different hospitals.
儿子进了手术室,对吧?
Son goes into the operating room, all right?
医生看着他说,
The doctor looks at him, says,
“我不能给这个孩子动手术。
“I can’t operate on this boy.
他是我儿子。”
He’s my son.”
这怎么可能呢,嗯?
Now, how is that possible, hmm?
这怎么可能?
How is that possible?
计时开始了,伙计们。
Clock’s ticking, fellas.
他父亲还在另一家医院。
The father’s still over at the other hospital.
我的意思是,他不是偷偷穿越过来的,对吧?
I mean, he didn’t sneak back in, right?
这不是《星际迷航》 ,二子。
This ain’t Star Trek, Earl.
没人传送他。
Nobody beamed him aboard.
好吧。有可能,嗯,如果父亲娶了儿子的女儿呢?
All right. What about if, uh, if the father married the son’s daughter?
这是个合家欢的谜语,二子。
This is a family riddle, Earl.
你…把思想放干净点儿。
You got–you gotta think clean thoughts.
嗨,给我们点儿小提示。
Hey, give us a little hint.
你想要提示,克林特?
You want a hint, Clint?
稍微提示一点儿。
Little hint.
好吧。
All right.
医生是个女的。
The doctor’s a woman.
这医生是个女的。
The doctor’s a woman.
医生是儿子的妈妈。
See, the doctor’s the son’s mother.
女权主义者出的一个谜语,
Feminists posed the riddle
揭示了我们对性别的刻板印象有多深。
to reveal how deeply our sexual stereotypes run.
我认为你是个女权主义者。
I, uh, take it you’re a feminist.
夫人,我曾经有过很多称谓,
Ma’am, I’ve been called a lot of things before,
– 可还从来没被人摁上过这个。 – 啊。
– never been saddled with that one. – Ah.
好啊,那有机会你可以尝试一下被摁着,
Well, you might try being saddled sometime.
闻闻皮革的味道,尝尝鞭子的刺痛。
Smell of leather, sting of a whip.
– 哦! – 太惨了。
– Ooh! – Mercy.
好吧,我只是个小小的高尔夫教练。
Well, I’m just a humble golf pro.
有什么能帮你的?
Could I help you?
你是罗伊·麦克沃伊,高尔夫教练?
You’re Roy McAvoy, the golf pro?
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
哦,好吧,我…和我想象的有点儿不一样。
Oh, well, I-I pictured something, uh, different.
我7点有堂课。
I have a 7:00 lesson.
我预约的是葛大夫。
I thought I had a Dr. Griswold.
嗯..哼..
Uh-huh…
就是我。
that’s me.
好吧。
Okay.
[slow, steady music]
大夫,玩这个你首先要学会的事,
[Roy] First thing you gotta learn about this game, Doc,
是不是就是把这个小小的白球打到
is it ain’t about hitting some little white ball
那边的洞里去。
in some yonder hole.
它涉及到内心的魔鬼:
It’s about inner demons:
自我怀疑、人性的软弱,
self-doubt, human frailty,
并且要克服这些垃圾因素。
and overcoming all that crap.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
你说你是什么医生来着?
So what kind of doctor did you say you were?
我是心理学家。
I’m a psychologist.
通常人们说的
In layman’s terms call me
新荣格主义者,后现代主义者,弗洛伊德主义者,整体主义者,世俗主义者。
neo-Jungian, postmodern, Freudian, holistic, secularist.
好吧。
Okay.
我是说,克服心魔和人性的软弱,
I mean, inner demons and human frailty,
那就是我的天职。
well, that’s my life’s work.
以前我在埃尔帕索练习,
I used to practice in El Paso,
但是现在我搬来这里了。
but I moved here now.
这都是些啥?
What is all this stuff?
哦,这都是我在高尔夫频道上订购的。
Oh, I ordered all this from the golf channel.
这…这是活糟蹋钱啊。
It’s a– [chuckles] It’s a waste of money.
不,不,我…我确定

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!