I know that they will be loving children to you.
脚踏实地地履行职责
Do their duty faithfully.
勇敢地与敌人斗争
Fight their enemies bravely.
出色地战胜自己”
And conquer themselves so beautifully.”
《女巫的诅咒》 编剧乔·马奇
The Witch’s Curse, a play by Jo March.
使它甜美 速效而强大
Make it sweet and swift and strong…
“等我回到她们身边时…”
“That when I come back to them…”
神灵啊 回应我的歌♥吧
Spirit, answer now my song.
“我或许会
“I may be…
比以前更自豪 并且更爱
fonder and prouder than ever…”
我的小妇人们”
“of my little women.”
太好了
Brava!
打扰一下 打扰一下
Excuse me. Excuse me.
打扰一下 你到站了 女士
Excuse me. Your stop, ma’am.
谢谢
Thank you.
她走了 为什么
She’s gone? Why?
我不知道 她直接走了
I don’t know. She just left.
她没说她会不会回来
But she didn’t say if she was coming back?
我们也没那么熟 教授
We didn’t have a heart-to-heart, professor.
你坐在这干嘛 赶紧走开 去打扫
Why are you just sitting there? Please, go, go. Dust something.
女孩们可怎么办
And what about the girls?
她们就遇见过她这么一个好老师
She was the best teacher they ever had.
我知道
I know.
邮局
肉铺
餐馆
玩乐过后再回去工作真是太难受了
It is so hard to go back to work after such good times.
我真希望每天都是圣诞节
I wish it was Christmas every day.
或者新年 那多好啊
Or New Year’s. Wouldn’t that be exciting?
我们真是一群不知感恩的小女人
We are a bunch of ungrateful minxes.
别说这么不雅的词
Don’t say such despicable things.
我喜欢这些有含义的强硬词汇
I like strong words that mean something.
我得回学校了 我还没有青柠
I have to go back to school, and I don’t have any limes.
-青柠 -所有的女孩都在交易盐腌青柠
– Limes? – All the girls are trading pickled limes,
我还欠着债 我欠了很多青柠
and I’m in debt. I owe ever so many limes.
-这些可以吗 -你为什么这么做
– Will this do? – What’d you do that for?
梅格 谢谢你
Meg, thank you.
我知道想要些小东西
I know what it is to want little things
和在其他女孩面前觉得自卑的感受
and feel less than other girls.
用这些和画我应该就能还清债了
Between that and the drawings, that will wipe out my debt.
联邦军士兵基金
-什么画 -没什么
– What drawings? – Nothing.
我很庆幸母亲没让我
I’m just glad Mother doesn’t make me
去和那些女孩一起上学
go to school with all those girls.
快点 我要迟到了
Hurry. I’ll be late.
贝丝 购物结束后
Beth, after your shopping, I need you
你要好好学习一下新的加法和拼写
to work your way through the new sums and spelling.
-我回家之后检查 好吗 -行吧
– And I’ll check it out when I get home, alright? – Oh, fine.
再见
Bye.
-乔瑟芬 -什么事
– Josephine. – Yes?
-乔瑟芬 -什么事 我在
– Josephine. – Yes? Here.
你为什么不读波尔沙的书了
Is there a reason you stopped reading Belsham?
对不起 我继续读
I’m sorry. I’ll continue.
你留心点 宝贝 将来你会需要我的
You mind yourself, deary. Someday you’ll need me
到时候你会后悔当初怎么不表现好点
and you’ll wish you had behaved better.
马奇姑妈 感谢你雇佣我
Thank you, Aunt March, for your employment
以及你的许多善举
and your many kindnesses,
但我打算自力更生
but I intend to make my own way in the world.
这个嘛
Well.
没有人可以自力更生
No. No one makes their own way.
都算不上
Not really.
更不要说女人了 你得嫁给好人家
Least of all, a woman. You’ll need to marry well.
但你就没嫁人 马奇姑妈
But you are not married, Aunt March.
那是因为我有钱
Well, that’s because I’m rich.
而且我还把钱握得牢牢的
And I made sure to keep hold of my money.
不像你父亲
Unlike your father.
所以女人不结婚的唯一方法就是当有钱人吗
So the only way to be an unmarried woman is to be rich?
-对 -而女人赚钱的
– Yes. – And there are precious few ways
-方法少得可怜 -不对
– for women to make money. – That’s not true.
可以去开妓院
You could run a cathouse.
或者去当戏子
Or go on the stage.
基本上是一回事
Practically the same thing.
除此之外 你说得对
Other than that, you’re right.
女人赚钱的方法少得可怜
Precious few ways for women.
-所以你才应该听我的 -是 好嫁出去
– That’s why you should heed me. – Yeah, so I can get married.
不 好让你比你可怜的母亲生活得更好
No. So you can live a better life than your poor mother has.
但妈妈热爱她的生活
But Marmee loves her life.
你才不知道她热爱什么
You don’t know what she loves.
比起照顾家人 你父亲更关心
Your father cared more about educating freedmen’s children
教育自♥由♥民的孩子们
than he did about caring for his own family.
是 但他是对的
Yes, but he was right.
人有可能既是对的又愚蠢
It’s possible to be right and foolish.
我不这么认为
I don’t think so.
我不是花钱雇你来思考的
You’re not paid to think.
我知道你现在不想结婚
I know you don’t care much about marriage now.
我也不怪你
Can’t say I blame you.
但我想再去一次欧洲
But I intend to go to Europe one more time
而我需要一位伴♥游♥
and I need a companion,
你想和我一起去吗
so how would you like to be the person I take?
我求之不得
I’d like that more than anything.
好 那就读吧
All right, then read.
别再溜走了
And don’t sneak around.
我不喜欢偷偷摸摸的人
I don’t like sneaks.
林肯总统
President Lincoln.
不 我父亲为他而战
No, Father’s fighting for him.
我父亲说这场战争就是浪费
My father says the war is a waste
我们应该别干涉他们蓄奴
and we should just let them keep their labor.
苏珊 这有违道德
Susan, it is immoral.
所有人都受益于这个体系
Everyone benefited from the system,
也包括你们马奇家
including you Marches.
为什么只惩罚南方呢
Why should only the South be punished?
或许我们所有人都应该受惩罚
Maybe we should all be punished.
马奇家的人热爱正义
The Marches love a cause.
好吧 画戴维斯先生
Fine. Just do Mr. Davis.
-我不确定应不应该 -你的债一笔勾销
– I don’t know if I should. – I’ll wipe out your debt
再给你五个青柠
and give you five more limes besides.
你的拼写 还有你的阅读习惯
…your spelling and, moreover, your reading habit.
马奇小姐
Miss March.
坐下
Sit down.
坐下 劳利
Sit down, Laurie.
能学拉丁语是种特权
Latin is a privilege.
拜托 你得学啊
Please, you have to learn this.
我不能失去这份工作
I can’t afford to lose this position.
-继续看西塞罗… -外面有个女孩
– Just return to the Cicero… – There’s a girl out there.
-不 没有 -有 布鲁克先生 有个女孩
– No, there is not. – Yes, Mr. Brooke, there’s a girl.
不 没有
No, there is not.
我再也不敢回家了
I’ll never get to go home again.
-是有个女孩 -是一个女孩
– There is a girl. – That’s a girl.
你好啊 你受伤了吗
Hello there. Are you hurt?
-我是艾米 -你好 艾米 我是劳利
– I’m Amy. – Hello, Amy. I’m Laurie.
我知道 你在舞会后把我姐姐送回家了
I know. You brought my sister back after the dance.
换做是我 绝对不会扭伤脚踝
I would’ve never have sprained my ankle.
我有双可爱的小脚 是我家最好看的
I have lovely small feet, the best in the family.
但我再也不敢回家了 因为我惹了大♥麻♥烦
But I can never go home again because I’m in such trouble.

Look.
戴维斯先生打了我
Mr. Davis hit me.
告诉仆人 马上为我买♥♥到这幅画
Tell the servants I want this painting purchased for me immediately!
-艾米 你在吗 -梅格 我的手 快看
– Amy! Are you in here? – Meg! My hand. Look.
-乔 -这么多书
– Jo. – What richness.
-好痛啊 -西奥多·劳伦斯
– It hurts so much. – Theodore Laurence,
你应该是世界上最幸福的孩子
you ought to be the happiest boy in the world.
人不能只靠书活着吧
A fellow can’t live on books alone.
-我能 你做了什么 -我什么都没做

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!