– I know it. – Yes, we are. Now stop bothering.
-你拿票了吗 -拿了 快点
– You have the tickets? – Yes. Hurry up.
你们要和劳利去看戏
You’re going to the theater with Laurie.
梅格 拜托 我能去吗
Meg, please, can I come?
-抱歉 你没被邀请 -你不能去 艾米
– Sorry, you weren’t invited. – You can’t go, Amy
别这么幼稚 又哭又闹的
So don’t be a baby and whine about it.
我一直被关在家里 我哪里也没去过
I’ve been shut up here. I never get to go anywhere.
贝丝有钢琴 我这么孤独
Beth has her piano. I’m so lonely.
我可以教你弹琴
I can teach you chords.
我不想弹琴 贝丝 我想去看戏
I don’t want chords, Beth. I want to go to the theater.
不 闯到你不受欢迎的地方
No. I think you’d hate to poke yourself
你会后悔的
in where you’re not wanted.
我们已经有无聊的布鲁克先生要应付了
We already have to deal with dull Mr. Brooke.
-我喜欢他 他很和善 -可我能自己出钱
– I like him. He’s kind. – But I can pay for myself.
你不能去
You will not come.
抱歉 亲爱的 乔说得没错
I’m sorry, my sweet, but Jo is right.
-不要 拜托 -下次吧
– No! Please. – Next time.
-走吧 梅格 别惯着她 -拜托 拜托
– Come, Meg. Stop petting her. – Please, please, please!
你会后悔的 乔·马奇
You’ll be sorry for this, Jo March!
-艾米 -你一定会后悔的
– Amy! – You will! You’ll regret this!
别那么看我
Stop looking at me like that!
致父亲
-每一秒我都喜欢 -乔
– I loved every second of it. – Jo!
-我觉得女演员… -她非常棒
– I thought the actress was… – She was very, very good.
是的 她真的很棒 特别棒
Yes, she was really good. She was. She was very good.
再见
Bye!
我喜欢戏剧
I love the theater.
梅格 你比她好一百万倍
Meg, you’re a million times better than she was.
不过她确实很会演晕倒
Although she was a terrific fainter.
真想知道她脸色怎么变得那么苍白
I wonder how she managed to turn so white as she did.
那个布鲁克先生 他还能再谄媚点吗
That Mr. Brooke, could he be any more obsequious?
我觉得他非常有礼貌
I thought he was very well-mannered.
等一下 我把这个想法记下来
Hold on. Let me just get this idea down.
贝丝 你最喜欢什么颜色的眼睛
Beth, what’s your favorite eye color?
-紫色 -布鲁克先生是蓝眼睛 有传统精神
– Purple. – Mr. Brooke has blue eyes and an old soul,
这比钱重要多了
which is much more important than money.
谁拿了我的小说吗
Has anyone taken my novel?
-没有 -没有 怎么了
– No. – No. Why?
艾米 你拿了
Amy, you’ve got it.
-不 我没拿 -你说谎
– No, I haven’t. – That’s a lie.
不是
No, it isn’t.
我没拿 不知道它在哪 也不关心
I haven’t got it, I don’t know where it is, and I don’t care.
告诉我 否则我逼你说出来
Tell me, or I’ll make you!
-我烧了 -妈妈
– I burnt it up! – Marmee!
我烧了你的小说
I burnt your book.
我说过会让你付出代价 说到做到
I told you I’d make you pay, and I did!
-行了 乔 乔 -放开她
– All right, Jo! Jo! Jo! – Please get off her!
-乔 -艾米
– Jo. – Amy.
-把她拉开 -我恨你
– Get her off! – I hate you!
对不起 乔
I’m sorry, Jo.
艾米
Amy.
你唯一在乎的就是你的作品
It’s just that the only thing you care about is your writing.
又不是说我毁你一件裙子就能让你伤心
It’s not as if I could’ve hurt you by ruining one of your dresses,
而我那时真的想让你伤心
and I really did want to hurt you.
我现在特别抱歉 真的很抱歉
I am the most sorry for it now. I’m so sorry.

Jo…
生气过夜不好
don’t let the sun go down on your anger.
原谅她
Forgive her.
帮助彼此
Help each other.
明天重新开始
And you begin again tomorrow.
她不值得我原谅
She doesn’t deserve my forgiveness.
我会恨她 永远恨她
And I will hate her. I will hate her forever!
早上好 女士们 外面空气凉爽
Morning, ladies. Brisk and brilliant outside.
今天是最后一天到河上滑冰
Today’s last day at the river.
-拿上你们的滑冰鞋 -我们走
– Get your ice skates. – Let’s go!
乔 你上次答应过我可以一起去的 乔
Jo, you promised me I could come last time. Jo!
她会永远这个样子吗
Is she going to be like this forever?
那对她来说损失惨重
It was a very hard loss for her.
我就不能做些什么吗
Is there nothing I can do?
去找她 先别说什么
Go after her. Don’t say anything
等乔和劳利玩得高兴起来
till Jo has got good-natured with Laurie,
再说些好话
and then just say some kind thing.
你们一定能和好如初
I’m sure she’ll be friends again.
乔 等等
Jo, wait!
我来了
I’m coming!
你上次说过我能一起去的
You said I could come last time!
乔 劳利 等等 我来了
Jo, Laurie, wait! I’m coming!
等等
Wait!

Jo!
靠边上滑
Stay near the edge.
-中间不安全 -好的
– It’s not safe in the middle. – Got it.

Jo!
乔 我来了
Jo, I’m coming!

Jo!
乔 快来
Jo, let’s go!
乔 等等
Jo, wait!

Jo!
-你没事吧 -没事
– Are you all right? – Yes.
-救命 救救我 -艾米 是艾米
– Help! Help me! – Amy. It’s Amy.
-快 快过去 乔 -乔
– Come on. Come on, Jo. – Jo!

Jo!
乔 找根树枝 找根树枝
Jo, get a branch. Get a branch.
-艾米 -乔
– Amy. – Jo!
艾米 艾米
Amy. Amy.
救命 我不能呼吸了
Help! I can’t breathe!
乔 帮我一起拉
Jo, help me pull.
艾米 抓着树枝 快抓住 艾米
Amy, grab the branch. Grab it, Amy.
对不起 我的妹妹 我的妹妹
I’m so sorry. My sister, my sister.
她睡着了
She’s asleep.
如果她死了 都是我的错
If she had died, it would have been my fault.
她会没事的
She’ll be fine.
医生说他都不觉得艾米会感冒
The doctor said that he didn’t even think she’d catch cold.
我是怎么了
What is wrong with me?
我下过那么多次决心
I’ve made so many resolutions,
我写过悲伤的文字 我忏悔痛哭过
and I’ve written sad notes, and I’ve cried over my sins…
但似乎都没用
but it just doesn’t seem to help.
当我头脑发热时 就会不顾一切
When I get in a passion, I get so savage.
我谁都可能伤害 还乐在其中
I could hurt anyone, and I’d enjoy it.
你让我想起了自己
You remind me of myself.
但你从不生气
But you’re never angry.
我几乎每一天都在生气
I’m angry nearly every day of my life.
真的吗
You are?
我不是天生就有耐性的
I am not patient by nature.
但通过将近四十年的努力
But with nearly 40 years of effort,
我慢慢学会不让愤怒冲昏头脑
I’m learning to not let it get the better of me.
那我也这样做
Well, I’ll do the same, then.
我希望你会比我做的好很多
I hope you’ll do a great deal better than me.
有些天性 太崇高不能抑制
There are some natures too noble to curb
太高尚不能屈服
and too lofty to bend.

Jo.
贝丝 亲爱的
Beth, my love.
-你不必来的 -我就不该离开
– You didn’t need to come. – I never should have left.
你需要什么吗 给
Do you need anything? Here.
喝点水
Take some water.
见到你真好
It’s so good to see your face.
我们去海边 让你强健起来
We’re going to the sea to get you strong and well.
海边
The sea?
希望艾米回来时你都能跳舞了
I want you dancing by the time Amy gets back.
她不会缩短旅程吧
She’s not cutting her trip short, is she?
-不 不会 -好
– No, no. – Good.
有什么消息吗 她说了什么
Is there any news? What does she say?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!