Jo, that’s so boyish.
所以我才这么干
That’s why I do it.
我讨厌粗鲁 不淑女的女孩
Well, I detest rude, unladylike girls.
我讨厌做作的小姑娘
Well, I hate affected little chits.
乔 我的鼻子 小心我的鼻子
Jo! My nose! My nose!
本来就不好看
It’s already no good!
乔 乔
Jo! Jo!
我知道你们不在乎我的看法
I know you don’t care what I think,
但你们不想让你们的母亲看到你们这样吧
but you don’t want your mother to find you like this, do you?
我们当然在乎你的看法 汉娜
Of course we care what you think, Hannah.
你比邪恶的马奇老姑妈更像我们的家人
You’re more family than wicked old Aunt March.
别这么说 乔
Don’t, Jo.
妈妈在哪里 我饿死了
Where is Marmee? I’m starving.
天知道 有个可怜的家伙来乞讨
Goodness only knows. Some poor creature came a-begging.
你们的妈妈就马上过去看看她有什么需要
Your ma set straight off to see what was needed.
我希望她能在我们方便的时候帮助他人
I wish she could help other people at a time convenient to us.
我和乔安娜很饿
Joanna and I are very hungry.
玩偶是不会饿的 贝丝
Dolls don’t get hungry, Beth.
我重写了高♥潮♥部分
I’ve rewritten the climax.
我们得记牢了 艾米 去拿服装来
We need to set it to memory. Amy, get the costumes.
我做了最漂亮的皇冠
I have made the most divine crown,
把我的旧鞋漆成了蓝色 穿起来像个公主
and I painted my old shoes blue, so she looks like a princess!
我想到的那首忧郁的曲子很不错
The melancholy piece I’ve figured out is pretty good.
梅格 看看这篇新的演讲稿吧
Meg, wait until you see this new speech.
我不明白你怎么能写出这么精彩的东西
I don’t see how you can write such splendid things.
-乔 你是个地道的莎士比亚 -算不上
– Jo, you’re a regular Shakespeare. – Well. not quite.
好了 大♥师♥
Alright, Miss Michelangelo,
你能排练一下昏倒的那一幕吗
can you rehearse the fainting scene?
-你这一幕演得很生硬 -我没办法
– You’re as stiff as a poker in that. – I can’t help it.
我以前从没见过人昏倒
I never saw anyone faint before.
我不想把自己弄得遍体鳞伤
And I don’t intend to make myself all black and blue.
要是我能轻易倒下 我就倒下
If I can fall down easily, I’ll drop.
要是不能 我就优雅地跌到椅子上
If I cannot, I shall fall gracefully into a chair.
就算雨果拿着枪朝我来 我也不在乎
And I don’t care if Hugo comes at me with a pistol.
-汉娜 -我不演戏
– Hannah? – I’m not acting.
怎么了 我什么都还没说
What? I didn’t even say anything.
我知道你要说什么 我不会演戏的
I knew what you were going to say. And I’m not acting.
你们俩要跪在那里
I need both of you to kneel right there.
-你得跪下 -我不想跪
– I need you to kneel. – I don’t want to.
这应该是我们的特别场景
This is supposed to be our special scene.
-没人会看我们的 -微笑
– No one’s gonna be looking at us. – Smile.
-我不想笑 -你必须笑
– I don’t want to. – You have to.
我认为应该让梅格来当导演
I think Meg should be the director.
我觉得她得跪下…
So I think that she’ll need to kneel…
-但这是我们的戏 -如果你们跪着…
– But it’s our scene. – If you’ll kneel and look…
圣诞快乐 姑娘们
Merry Christmas, girls.
妈妈 圣诞快乐
Marmee! Oh, merry Christmas!
看到你们这么开心 我真高兴
I’m so glad to see you so happy.
你们的戏剧怎么样了
How’s your play?
乔 你看起来很疲劳 又熬夜写作了吗
Jo, you look tired. Were you up again all night writing?
-对啊 -艾米 过来亲亲我 谢谢
– Of course. – Amy, come kiss me. Thank you.
圣诞快乐 姑娘们还好吗
Merry Christmas. How are my girls?
-我好饿 -看看这一桌早餐
– I’m so hungry. – Look at this breakfast.
-我能吃下一匹马 -别这么说 乔
– I could eat a horse. – Don’t say that, Jo.
怎么了
What?
有什么事
What is it?
不远处住着一位可怜的年轻女士
Not far from here lives a poor young woman,
胡梅尔夫人
Mrs. Hummel.
她的五个孩子挤在一张床上取暖
Her five children are in one bed to keep from freezing,
他们没有东西可吃
and there’s nothing to eat.
姑娘们 你们愿意将你们的早餐
My girls, will you give them your breakfast
当作圣诞礼物送给他们吗
as a Christmas present?
父亲会希望我们这样做吗
Is this where you say that Father would want us to?
是的
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
劳伦斯先生 谢谢你的邀请
And thank you, Mr. Laurence, for including me.
不客气
You’re welcome.
也许除了数学之外
Perhaps you could tutor my grandson in manners,
你还可以教教我孙子礼仪
as well as mathematics, huh?
姑娘们
Girls…
小心点
Be careful.
小心点
Watch yourselves.
天啊 好心的天使来了
Mein Gott, here is good angels come to us.
你们好 我带着食物和毯子回来了
Hello. I’m back. And have food and blankets.
还有毛衣
And sweaters.
我们还带了一些药
And we brought some medicine.
她们是我的女儿
So these are my girls.
问个好吧
Say hello.
他不太舒服
He is not well.
姑娘们 把食物拿出来吧
Girls, why don’t you unpack the food?
你要吃吗
Would you like some?
你要吗
You want one?
-都拿去 -我们去弄些柴火吧
– Yeah, just take it all. – Why don’t we get some firewood?
很好看 对吗
It’s good, isn’t it?
好吃吧
That’s nice, huh?
妈妈 我们不需要脚趾
Marmee, we don’t need our toes.
我觉得我已经掉了一只
I think I’ve lost one.
还有人的脚趾掉了吗
Has anyone else lost their toe?
-太棒了 -我的脚没知觉了
– That was amazing. – I can’t feel my feet.
-这是仙女做的吗 -是圣诞老人送的
– Is it fairies? – Santa Claus.
是马奇老姑妈送的吧
It’s old Aunt March.
是劳伦斯先生送来的
Mr. Laurence sent it.
-那个劳伦斯家男孩的爷爷吗 -是的
– The Laurence boy’s grandfather? – Yes.
为什么
Why?
他看到你们把圣诞早餐送给了别人
He saw you giving your Christmas breakfast away.
他想让你们今天过得开心
He wanted you to enjoy the day.
可我还以为他是个吝啬的老头子
But I thought he was a mean old man.
他太慷慨了
It’s so generous of him.
是他的孙子劳利
His grandson, Laurie,
让他这么做的
put the idea into his head.
我知道是他 我们应该跟他做朋友
I know he did. We should make friends with him.
男孩让我害怕 那幢大古宅也让我害怕
Boys scare me, and that big old house scares me.
詹妮·斯♥诺♥说他儿子和一个意大利女人私奔后
Jenny Snow says Mr. Laurence disowned his son
劳伦斯先生和他断绝了父子关系
after he went off with an Italian woman.
现在他的孙子成了孤儿
And now his grandson is an orphan
整天被锁在那古宅里 跟他的老师待在一起
and spends his time in that house locked up with his tutor.
劳伦斯先生是个好人 在他女儿还小时
He’s a very kind man who lost his little girl
他就失去了她 现在又失去了他的儿子
when she was only a child. Now his son as well.
-他的女儿死了吗 -这太悲惨了
– His daughter died? – That’s so sad.
劳利是不是很浪漫
But doesn’t Laurie seem so romantic?
-他有一半的意大利血统 -你知道什么
– He’s half Italian. – What do you know?
你都没跟他说过话
You’ve never even spoken to him.
这桌盛宴不是我准备的
I’m not responsible for this feast,
但我有个惊喜
but I have got a surprise.
-他要回家了吗 -父亲来信了
– Is he coming home? – A letter from Father!
真希望我也能去
Don’t I wish I could go?
可怜的乔 我们可不能放弃唯一的”男丁”
Poor Jo, we can’t give up our only brother.
睡在帐篷里一定很不舒服
It must be so disagreeable to sleep in a tent.
乔坐在后面 这样我们就看不到她哭
Jo sits in back, so we can’t see her cry.
-哭又怎样 -他要回家了吗
– So what if I do? – Will he be coming home?
他会留在那里恪尽职守
He’ll stay and work faithfully as long as he can.
我们不能要求他比既定安排早一分钟回来
We won’t ask for him to come back a minute sooner than he can be spared.
“给她们献上我所有的爱和吻
“Give them all my dear love and a kiss.
告诉她们 我每天想念她们
Tell them I think of them by day,
每夜为她们祈祷
pray for them by night,
她们的爱是我最大的安慰
and find my best comforts in their affection at all times.
见不到她们的一年似乎是一段很长的时间
A year seems a very long time to wait before I see them.
但请提醒她们 在等待相见之日期间
But remind them that while we wait,
我们要努力工作 让这些艰难的日子
we may all work, so these hard days…
不被虚度
need not be wasted.
我知道她们会做听话的好孩子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!