她说劳利也在那里
She writes that Laurie is there.
很高兴有他陪着艾米
I’m glad he’s with her.
他不回复我的信
He won’t respond to any of my letters.
你想他吗
Do you miss him?
我想念一切
I miss everything.
我知道
I know.
你们两个快点 梅格要离开一周
Hurry up, you two! Meg’s gonna be gone for a week.
-我们来了 -你坐另一辆马车 劳利
– We’re coming! – You take the other carriage, Laurie.
盯着梅格 别让她爱上谁
Spy on Meg. Make sure she doesn’t fall in love.
我会的
I will.
安妮邀请我去她的成人礼舞会真是太好了
It was nice of Annie to invite me to her debutante ball.
谢谢你肯让我去 妈妈
Thank you for letting me go, Marmee.
保持你的本色就好
Just be who you are.
去舞会时戴上它
And wear this to the ball.
我像你这么大时就有它了
It was mine when I was your age.
我向来不理解把珠宝留到结婚再戴的做法
I’ve never understood saving jewelry until marriage.
你应该拥有一件只属于你的珠宝
You should have something that’s just yours.
美好的事物就该及时享用
Pretty things should be enjoyed.
是啊 美好的事物就该及时享用
Yes, pretty things should be enjoyed.
-我能瞧瞧吗 -汉娜
– Can I see it? – Hannah!
我要是能去成人礼舞会就好了
I wish I could go to the debutante ball.
你觉得就这么放她去了合适吗
Do you think this is a good idea, her going away like this?
女孩子要多见世面
Girls have to go into the world
遇到事情自己拿主意才行
and make up their own minds about things.
可别把我们忘了
Don’t forget about us.
不会的 乔 我只去一周
I won’t, Jo. It’s only a week.
-它真好看 -又不是你的
– It’s beautiful. – It’s not yours.
我戴一定很好看
It would look very good on me.
她得有双体面的鞋穿
She needs to have some decent shoes.
谢谢您派马车来 劳伦斯先生
Thank you for the carriage, Mr. Laurence.
-我不知道如何报答 -客气什么
– I don’t know how to repay you. – Nonsense, nonsense.
我跟马儿们打过招呼 它们很温驯
I said hi to the horses before. They’re very nice.
不过还有件事
Although there is one thing.
有一天我想起来
It occurred to me today
我女儿的钢琴该有人来弹才好
that my daughter’s piano suffers from want of use.
你们家有没有哪个孩子
Any of your girls like to run over
想过来练练琴
and practice on it now and then?
别让它放走音了就行
Just to keep it in tune.
如果没人想来 也没有关系
If they don’t care to come, why, then never mind.
先生 有人想来
Sir, they do care.
很想很想
Very, very much.
你就是那个懂音乐的孩子吗
You’re the musical girl, huh?
我很热爱音乐
I love it dearly.
如果您确定不会打扰到别人
And I’ll come if you are quite sure
我愿意前去拜访
nobody will hear me and be disturbed.
完全不打扰 亲爱的
Not a soul, my dear.
-我们会想你的 -再见
– Miss you. – Bye.
-我能借用你的丝带吗 -不行
– Can I borrow your ribbons? – No.
再见 保重 祝你在舞会玩的开心
Bye! Be good. Enjoy the ball.
再见 我很快就回来
Bye. I’ll be back soon.
别去把婚给结了 梅格
Don’t go and get married, Meg.
别坠入爱河
Don’t go fall in love.
-早点回来 -爱你
– Come back right now. – I love you.
-早点回来 -早点回来
– Right this second. – Right this second.
停下
There.
谢谢
Thank you.
我好期待今晚
I’d be so excited about tonight.
-当然了 -其实我并不…
– Of course. – Oh, no, I don’t actually…
你今晚穿什么样的裙子 梅格
What dress will you wear tonight, Meg?
-我就穿这条 -就穿这条吗
– I will wear this one. – That one?
你不能让家里再送一条来吗
Can’t you send home for another?
-我没有别的裙子了 -就这一条吗
– I haven’t got another. – Only the one?
-真好笑 -不会啊
– That’s so funny. – Not at all.
没必要让家里再送了 黛西
There’s no need in sending home, Daisy.
我从现在要开始叫你黛西了
I’m going to call you Daisy now.
我还有条可爱的粉裙子没人穿呢
I’ve got a sweet pink dress laid away.
你就当哄我开心 穿上它好吗 黛西
You’ll wear it to please me, won’t you, Daisy?
-但愿这样没关系 -当然没关系
– If it’s all right. – Of course.
大家都为你倾倒 黛西
Everyone’s in love with you, Daisy.
-你一定要收下这条裙子 -我不能收下
– You have to keep my dress. – I can’t keep your dress.
-必须收下 拜托了 -不行
– You have to. Please. – No.
大家都觉得你穿很美
Everyone loves you in it.
祝你玩得开心 亲爱的黛西
Have fun, little Daisy.
劳利 我不知道你会来
Laurie. I didn’t know you were going to come.
我本想准备个惊喜
Supposed to be a surprise.
真是个令人开心的惊喜
And what a lovely surprise it is.
她们为什么叫你黛西
Why are they calling you Daisy?
这是她们起的昵称
It’s their pet name for me.
梅格已经是个很好的名字了
Meg is a perfectly good name.
不过就是暂时扮演一下黛西
It’s just like playing a part to be Daisy for a little while.
乔会怎么想
What would Jo say?
你不会真的要嫁给这里的某个公子哥吧
You wouldn’t actually marry one of these men, would you?
也不是不可能
I might.
你明天会头痛欲裂的
You’ll get a terrible headache tomorrow.
-你喜欢我的打扮吗 -不喜欢
– Do you like how I look? – No, I don’t.
为什么不喜欢
Why not?
我不喜欢浮夸造作
I don’t like fuss and feathers.
你是我见过的最没礼貌的男人
You’re the rudest boy I ever saw.
请你原谅我 陪我跳支舞吧
Please forgive me and come dance.
这样恐怕太委屈你了
I’m afraid it would be too disagreeable for you.
我不喜欢你穿这条裙子
I don’t like your dress, but…
可我觉得你美极了
I think you are just splendid.
-真的吗 -真的
– Really? – Really.
我知道这样很傻 但拜托别告诉乔
I know it’s silly, but please don’t tell Jo.
让我今晚好好享受一下
Let me have my fun tonight.
我今后会一直努力安守本分的
I’ll be desperately good for the rest of my life.
对不起 约翰
I’m sorry, John.
买♥♥那匹布是我第一次花那么多钱
The silk was the first real expense.
五十块 虽然不算少
$50, while a lot, is not, I suppose,
但我想 用来买♥♥条裙子还是不过分的
too much for a dress with all the notions
既然你最近有那么多想法要满足
that are needed to finish it these days.
其实这还不够买♥♥一条裙子
It’s not exactly even a dress yet. It’s…
还只是买♥♥布料的钱
It’s just the fabric.
我明白了
I see.
我知道你生气了 约翰
I know you’re angry, John.
我不想乱花钱 但萨莉想买♥♥就买♥♥
I don’t mean to waste money, but I can’t resist
看我不能买♥♥还可怜我
when I see Sallie buying all she wants
我就没忍♥住
and pitying me because I don’t.
我尽力让自己知足 但太难了
I try to be contented, but it is hard.
我受够了贫穷
And I’m tired of being poor.
我害怕的就是这个
I was afraid of this.
我尽力了 梅格
I do my best, Meg.
约翰
John.
我亲爱的 善良的 勤劳的丈夫
My dear, kind, hardworking boy.
那些话太不知感恩 太过分了
It was so ungrateful and wicked.
我怎么能那么说
How could I say it?
-也许那是真心话 -不是的
– Perhaps you meant it. – No, I didn’t.
我们会有办法把你的外套也买♥♥来的
We’ll work out a way to get you your coat as well,
然后我们两个不就衣着光鲜了吗
and then won’t we be grand, the two of us?
我负担不起这些 亲爱的
I can’t afford it, my dear.
-约翰 -我要去睡觉了
– John. – I need to go to bed.
约翰
John.
我非常抱歉 你不得不
And I really am very sorry that you’ve had to do
舍弃那么多光鲜亮丽的事物
without so many beautiful things…
抱歉让你嫁给了一个
and that you’re married to someone
不能给你那一切的丈夫
who can’t give them to you.
你好 艾米
Hello, Amy.
我不想看见你
I don’t want to see you.
艾米 别生我的气 我很抱歉那样对你
Amy, don’t be mad at me. I’m sorry for how I behaved.
你是不是又喝醉了
Have you been drinking again?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!