– I could. What did you do? – Nothing, I did nothing.
我画了一副画 然后戴维斯先生打了我
I did a drawing, and then Mr. Davis hit me.
天啊 看看这个
Christopher Columbus, look at that.
那是我祖父 你害怕他吗
That’s my grandfather. Are you scared of him?
不 我谁都不怕
No, I’m not scared of anyone.
他看着很严厉 但我外祖父更英俊
He looks stern, but my grandfather was more handsome.
乔 不能拿祖父和别人比
Jo, we do not compare grandfathers.
你认为他更英俊
You think he’s more handsome, eh?
不 实际上 您很英俊
No, actually, you are very handsome.
-我无意… -我认识你母亲的父亲
– I didn’t mean… – I knew your mother’s father.
你性子很像他
You’ve got his spirit.
谢谢您 先生
Well, thank you, sir.
你不用再去那个学校了
You are not to attend that school anymore.
好 那男人一直都是个傻瓜
Good. That man has always been an idiot.
-乔会教你 -我 我已经在教贝丝了
– Jo will teach you. – Me? I already teach Beth.
-你是个好老师 -对
– You’re a good teacher. – Yes,
女性在家接受教育更得体
women being taught at homeis much more proper, I believe.
只是因为女子学校都特别差劲而已
Only because the schools for women are so poor.
的确 说得很对
Indeed. Quite right.
我希望所有女孩都离开他那间可怕的学校
I wish all the girls would leave his horrible school
-然后他就死掉 -艾米 你做了错事
– and that he would die. – Amy, you did wrong.
-就要付出代价 -我没有 我什么也没做
– and there will be consequences. – I didn’t, I didn’t even do anything.
-我只画了幅画 -非常感谢
– I just did a drawing. – Thank you so much
-照顾我们家艾米 -应该的
– for taking care of our Amy. – Oh, yes, of course.
我家女孩很淘气
My girls have a way of getting into mischief.
我也一样
Well, so do I.
那你应该来我们家 我们会照顾你
Then you should run over and we’ll take care of you.
你们想来就随时过来
Please, come over whenever you’d like.
也邀请你们的姐妹贝丝来
Invite your sisiter Beth as well.
贝丝肯定很喜欢那架钢琴
Yes! Beth would adore the piano.
她是那个安静的女孩吗
Is she the quiet one?
对 那是我们家贝丝
Yes, that’s our Beth.
让她来用我们的钢琴
Tell that little girl to use our piano.
乔 你喜欢哪本书能可以借
And Jo, borrow whatever book you’d like.
-我能再来看画吗 -可以
– Can I come look at paintings? – Yes.
还有一个漂亮的温室
There’s also a lovely greenhouse.
我们得走了 姑娘们
We must go. Girls.
劳伦斯先生 你能买♥♥下这幅画吗
Listen, Mr. Laurence, can you please buy this painting?
如果可以的话 我想借这本书
I’m going to take this one. If that’s okay.
我很快就还回来
I’ll bring it back soon.
再次感谢
Thank you again.
谢谢你帮我包扎
Thank you for my hand!
-谢谢 -再见
– Thank you! – Goodbye.
再次感谢
Thank you again!
梅格小姐
Miss Meg?
你忘拿手套了
You forgot your glove.
继续工作
Well, back to work.
继续工作
Back to work.
肃静 肃静 肃静
Order! Order. Order. Order!
一出乔·马奇小姐写的新戏
A new play written by Miss Jo March
将在接下来几周内
will appear at the Barnville Theater
于巴恩维尔剧院上演
in the course of the next few weeks that will surpass
那是一出美国舞台上绝无仅有的戏剧
anything ever seen before on the American stage.
主演是名扬
Starring the greatest actress
密西西比河的伟大女演员
from here to the Mississippi River,
梅格·马奇小姐
Miss Meg March.
-好样的 -很好
– Yes. There we go. – Very good.
-非常出色 -好极了
– Excellent. – Bravo, bravo.
每周报告 梅格 良好 乔 差劲
Weekly report. Meg good, Jo bad.
贝丝 出色 艾米 尚可
Beth very good. And Amy sort of middling.
-干得很好 先生们 -真出色
– Very well done, sirs. – Excellent.
好 好 很棒
Excellent, excellent. Bravo.
主席以及各位先生
Mr. President and gentlemen,
我希望能够推荐一名新成员加入
I wish to propose the admission of a new member.
此人将会对此非常感激
One who would be deeply, deeply grateful
并且会让俱乐部大为增色
and would add immensely to the spirit of the club.
我推荐
I propose…
西奥多·劳伦斯先生
Mr. Theodore Laurence!
-绝对不行 -不行
– Absolutely not. – No.
什么 拜托 让他加入吧
What? Come, now. Let’s have him.
乔 他是个真正的男孩
Jo, he’s a real boy.
我们不要男孩参加
We don’t want any boys.
-这是女性组织 -对
– This is a club for ladies. – Yes.
-我觉得应该让他加入 -为什么
– I think we should do it. – Why?
即使我们害怕 我也支持
even if we are afraid. I say yes.
-那是劳利呀 -什么 不
– It’s Laurie. – What? No.
-这会改变一切的 -好 我要发起投票
– It’ll change everything. – All right, I call a vote.
-举手 -别举手
– Put your hands up. – Don’t put your hand up.
你举手 那是劳利
Put your hand up. It’s Laurie.
行 同意
Fine. Aye.
没有比此刻更…
There is no time like the present…
女士们 女士们
Ladies, ladies, please, please.
这是我的计谋 应该怪我
This is my stratagem. I deserve the blame.
乔只是在被使劲调笑以后让步了而已
Jo only gave in to it after lots of teasing.
对 我只是想稍微
Yes. I merely wish to say
表达一下我的感激之情
as a slight token of my gratitude that I…
继续 继续
Yes, yes. Go on.
作为推进
As a means of promoting
相邻两国之间友好关系的举措
friendly relations between adjoining nations.
我在池塘前的树林里做了个小信箱
And thus, I propose this set of keys for a little post office
这是信箱的钥匙
I’ve made in the forest by the pond.
对 四把钥匙 是给你们的 亲爱的
Yes, four keys. They’re for you, darling.
-梅格 对 还有你 -非常感谢
– Meg, yes, yes. And for you. – Oh, thank you very much.
这是给我的 闲话少说 谢谢你们的好意
This is for me. Without further ado, thank you for your favor.
我会作为俱乐部一员入座
I will take my seat as part of the club.
-好 当然 -对 好极了
– Yes, well. Of course. – Yes, yes. Bravo, bravo.
欢迎 劳利
Welcome, Laurie.
-三 四 五 -你们都有五个
– Three, four, five. – You both got five.
-我问了医生 -平局了
– I asked the doctor. – That’s a draw, I think.
-这根本说不通 -我没法相信
– It doesn’t make sense. – I can’t believe it.
你们好
Hello.

Jo!
黛西和德米 能来抱一抱吗
Daisy and Demi! Can I have a hug?
你们长这么大了
You’ve gotten so big.
我希望你能教他们
I wish you were here to teach them.
我知道 我现在回家了
I know. Well, I’m here now.
-很高兴你能回家 -把这个脱掉
– So good to have you home. – Take this off.
贝丝感觉有点寂寞
I think the loneliness got to Beth,
虽然她什么也没说
though she ain’t said anything.
-贝丝在哪 -她在楼上 乔啊
– Where is Beth? – She’s upstairs. Oh, my Jo.
我们以为她好转了 但高烧使她的心脏衰弱了
We thought she was better, but the fever’d weakened her heart.
拿着 去找最好的医生
Take this and find her the best doctor you can.
不行 你还需要这笔钱在纽约生活
No, you need this money to live in New York.
不 我不回去了 我要用剩下的钱
No, I’m not going back. I’m using the rest
带她去海边 让她强健身体
to take her to the sea and get her strong.
艾米什么时候回家
When’s Amy coming home?
-我们不想让她担心 -她不知道吗
– We didn’t want to worry her. – Does she not know?
贝丝坚持不让我们告诉她
Beth insisted we not tell her
因为她不想毁掉艾米的旅行
because she didn’t want to ruin Amy’s trip.
艾米总是擅长
Amy has always had a talent
从生活的坎坷中逃离
for getting out of the hard parts of life.
乔 别生你妹妹的气
Jo, don’t be angry with your sister.
我什么也找不到
I can’t seem to find anything.
妈妈 你看到我的手套了吗
Marmee, have you seen my glove?
你上次看到它是什么时候
When did you last see it?
乔 乔 你在哪
Jo! Jo, where are you?
-我找不到另一只手套了 -用我的
– I can’t find my other glove. – Take mine.
-乔 我们要迟到了 -你们要去哪里
– Jo, we’re going to be late. – Where are you going?
你没被邀请
You’re not invited.
你们要和劳利一起出门
You’re going somewhere with Laurie.
-我就知道 -没错 别烦了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!