克利夫·布思
It’s Cliff Booth.
过来问候一下 看你过得怎么样
Just stopped in to say hello and see how you’re doing.
约翰·威尔克斯·布思
John Wilkes Booth?
不 克利夫·布思
No, Cliff Booth.
不认识
Who’s that?
我以前在这拍过《赏金法》 乔治
I used to shoot Bounty Law here, George.
我以前是瑞克·道尔顿的替身
I was Rick Dalton’s stunt double.
-谁 -瑞克·道尔顿
– Who? – Rick Dalton.
道尔顿兄弟吗
The Dalton Brothers?
不 瑞克·道尔顿
No, Rick Dalton.
不认识
Who’s that?
他是《赏金法》的演员
He was the star of Bounty Law.
那你是谁
And who are you?
我是瑞克的替身
I was Rick’s stunt double.
哪个瑞克
Rick who?
不重要了 乔治
It don’t matter, George.
我们以前一起共事过 我只是想
We were colleagues from the past, and I just wanted
确认一下你一切都好
to make sure you’re doing okay.
-我可不好 -出什么事了
– I’m not doing okay. – What’s the matter?
我屁都看不见
Can’t see shit.
你说这算不算”事”
Would you call that “The matter”?
这家伙狗屁都看不见
The man can’t see shit, okay?
真遗憾 我听说了
I know. I’m sorry about that. I was told.
喳喳让我上♥床♥睡觉
Squeaky sent me to bed.
你说的是前面那个红头发小姑娘吗
Would that be the little redhead out front?
你是不是有病
What the fuck is the matter with you?
你先是吵醒我
First you wake me up,
现在又假装我没告诉你
and now you’re pretending that I didn’t tell you
我他妈是个瞎子
I was fucking blind!
我怎么知道一直跟我在一起的姑娘
How am I gonna know what the hell color the head
头发到底是什么颜色
of the girl is that’s with me all the time?
好吧 乔治
Oh, fair enough, George.
– 不 天啊 -来 乔治
– No. Jesus Christ. – Come on, George. All right.
不是所有人都需要替身
Everyone don’t need a stuntman.
我不知道你是谁
I don’t know who you are…
但是你今天让我很感动
but you touched me today.
你来看望我
You came to visit me.
现在我要继续睡觉了
Now I got to go back to sleep.
我今晚要看《联邦调查局》
I got to watch F.B.I. tonight.
我要和喳喳一起看
I watch it with Squeaky.
我要是睡着了她会生气的
She gets all pissed off if I fall asleep.
她生气会怎样 乔治
What happens when she gets pissed off, George?
不会怎样
Nothing.
我只是不想让她失望
I just don’t like to disappoint her.
所以你允许这些嬉皮士住在这里
So you gave all these hippies permission to be here?
你到底是谁
Just who the fuck are you?
我是克利夫·布思
I’m Cliff Booth.
我是一个替身演员
I’m a stuntman.
我们曾经是同事 乔治
We used to work together, George.
我只是想确认你没事
And I just want to make sure you’re okay.
而且那些嬉皮士也没有占你便宜
And that all these hippies aren’t taking advantage of you.
-喳喳 -对
– Squeaky? – Yeah.
她很爱我
She loves me.
看不惯忍♥着
So suck on that.
你多保重 乔治
You take care, George.
该死
Goddamn it.
你让我难堪了
You embarrassed me.
是的 对不起
Yeah, sorry about that.
你和乔治的叙旧怎么样
How’d your little talk with George go?
我们绑♥架♥他了吗
Are we kidnapping him?
我可没这么说
Not the word I’d use.
你已经跟他聊过了 这下你相信没事了吧
Now you’ve talked to him, you believe everything’s all right?
并不是
Not exactly.
这是个错误 你应该离开
This was a mistake. You should leave.
早就知道了
Way ahead of you.
乔治没有瞎
George isn’t blind!
瞎的人是你
You’re the blind one!
你干的
You do that?
要知道 这不是我的车
You know, that’s not my car.
是我老板的
That’s my boss’s car.
要是我老板的车出了什么问题
And if something were to happen to my boss’s car,
我会有麻烦的
well, I’d get in trouble.
算你走运 他有一个备用胎
Lucky for you, he has got a spare.
给我修好
Fix it.
去你的
Fuck you.
-别欺负他 -他那么娇弱
– Leave him alone! – He’s a flower!
别打了
He’s a flower, man.
他什么都不懂
He’s just a flower. He doesn’t know better.
女士们
Ladies.
再靠近一步我就把他的牙都打出来
Come one step closer and I will knock his teeth out.
修好
Fix it.
能给我一块布 我先擦擦脸吗
Can I at least get a rag to wipe my face first?
不行
Nope.
先修轮胎
Tire first.
-圣丹丝 -在
– Sundance. – Yeah.
骑马去找泰克斯 让他赶紧下来
Get on a horse, go get Tex and get his ass down here.
好的
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
泰克斯 泰克斯
Tex! Tex!
那个夏威夷男的把克莱姆的脸都打飞了
That Hawaiian guy’s back at the ranch kicking Clem’s face in.
这个混♥蛋♥
Ah, son of a…
我来接替泰克斯
I’ll take over for Tex.
这边请
Right this way.
驾 驾
Hyah! Hyah!
克莱姆 你没事吧
Clem, you all right?
怎么样
How do?
真是糟糕 我差点疯了
What a day. Shit, I almost lost my shit.

You, uh…
你要不要进来一起看我演的《联邦调查局》
You want to come in and watch my F.B.I.?
我也这么想的 我买♥♥了一提酒放在后面
Why, I just figured we would. I got a six-pack in the back.
打算订披萨来着
Thought we’d order a pizza.
好吧
All right.
好的
All right.
联调局的使命是保护无辜民众
揪出美国政♥府♥的敌人
离彭德尔顿还有18英里 威拉德
Eighteen miles to Pendleton, Willard.
走运的话 能赶在我孩子睡觉前
Any kind of luck, we’ll be unloaded
卸完货赶回埃尔托罗
and back at El Toro before my kids go to bed.
我今天买♥♥了一根酸泡香烟[含迷幻药]Hey, bought me an acid-dipped cigarette today.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你想买♥♥一根被酸泡过的香烟吗
You want to buy a cigarette dipped in acid?
是的
Yeah.
我要嗨的话也是在这嗨
If I’m gonna trip, I want to trip here, man.
在树林里漫步 而不是在我家
Walk in the woods. Not in my home.
我把它藏这了
Just gonna stash it here.
-别不小心抽错了 -好的
– Don’t smoke it by mistake. – Yeah.
你要是想抽的话就抽 给我留点就行
You want to smoke some, smoke some. Just save me some.
不 我不需要嗑药嗨
Nah, I don’t need to trip out on no acid.
我有酒就够了
My booze don’t need no buddy.
我出场了 我出场了
Here I come. Here I come.
怎么了 下士
What’s the trouble, corporal?
有辆卡车跟着我们 长官
There’s a truck tailing us, sir.
可能是个着急赶路的农民
It might be a farmer in a hurry to get someplace.
好吧
Oh, fine.
那你就快点开
Well, take it as fast as you can.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
那是太平洋海岸公路吗
That PCH?
是的 对 马布里
Yeah, yeah. Malibu.
普埃科峡谷之类的 我也不知道
Puerco Canyon or some shit. I don’t know.
麻烦来了
Here comes trouble.
天啊 爆头
Oh, man. Right in the face.
这一跳挺利索

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!