摸爬滚打十年
Ten years of-of-of treading water.
现在跌入谷底
And now a race to the bottom. Heh.
我没什么可说的职业经历
Look, I never had much of a career to speak of,
我没法说我懂你的感受
so I can’t say I really know how you feel.
你说什么 你可是我的替身
What are you talking about? You’re my stunt double.
-得了吧 -靠
– Come on, now. – Shit.
瑞克 我是你的司机 帮你跑腿
Rick, I’m your driver, man. I’m-I’m your gofer.
我不是在抱怨 我喜欢载你到处跑
I’m not complaining, man. I like driving you around.
我喜欢在你不在的时候
I like doing shit around the house
帮你看着好莱坞山的房♥子
and house-sitting in the Hollywood Hills when you’re gone.
但我已经好久不做全职替身了
But I haven’t been a full-time stuntman for a while now,
就我目前的状况来说
and from where I’m standing,
去罗马演电影
going to Rome to star in movies does not sound
没有你想的那么严重
like the fate worse than death that you seem to think it is.
拜托 你看过意式西部片吗
Come on, now. You ever seen an-an Italian Western, huh?
很差劲 就是胡闹
They’re awful. It’s a fucking farce.
你看过几部 一部 两部
Yeah, how many you seen? One? Two?
我看得够多了好吧 没人喜欢意式西部片
I’ve seen enough, all right? Nobody likes Spaghetti Westerns.
天堂道
留在洛杉矶吧
Oh, hell, man, stay in L.A.
等到下个试播季
Give it what fer next pilot season.
不了 我
Nah, nah. I’m… I’m…
我很怕下个试播季还是没人要
I’m too insecure now to score come pilot season.
银幕珍宝公♥司♥对我不会嘴下留情
Screen Gems ain’t gonna have nothing good to say about me.
-你清楚的 -靠 你拍了《赏金法》
– You know that. – Shit. You made Bounty Law.
没人会原谅我在最后一季做的事
Nobody’s gonna forgive me for that last season.
无论我怎么做
No matter what I do…
都摆脱不了这个骂名
…I’m always gonna be the horse’s ass
我害《赏金法》被砍了
that got Bounty Law canceled
因为我他妈的想进军大银幕
because I wanted some fucking rinky-dink movie career.
-汤姆 我的朋友 -我认识他吗
– Tom. My friend. – I met him?
你不认识
No, you haven’t met him.
你不会见他的 因为我觉得
You won’t meet him because I don’t think
-你不会喜欢他 -为什么
– you’d like him. – Why?
好吧
Well…
天啊
Holy shit.
那是波兰斯基
That was Polanski.
那是罗曼·波兰斯基[著名导演]That was Roman Polanski.
他在那里住了一个月了
He’s lived there for a month now.
这是我第一次见到他
First time I seen him.
天啊 靠
Holy shit. Goddamn it.
我常说什么来着
What do I always say?
在这座城市最重要的事
Most important thing in this town is,
就是赚了钱就买♥♥栋房♥子
when you’re making money, you buy a house in town.
别租♥房♥♥ 艾迪·奥布莱恩教我的
You don’t rent. Eddie O’Brien taught me that.
有好莱坞的房♥产意味着你落脚了
Hollywood real estate means you live here.
你不只是游客 不只是过客
You’re not just visiting, not just passing through.
你♥他♥妈♥落脚了
You fucking live here.
看我累死累活的
Here I am flat on my ass,
我旁边又住着谁呢
and who I got living next door to me?
正是他妈的《罗丝玛丽的婴儿》的导演
The director of Rosemary’s fucking Baby, that’s who.
波兰斯基 这里目前最热门的导演
Polanski, the hottest director in town right now,
或许是全世界最热门的
probably the world.
居然是我的邻居
He’s my next-door neighbor.
靠 谁知道以后会怎样
I mean, shit. I mean, who knows what could happen?
我可能离出演波兰斯基的新电影
I could… I could be one pool party away
只差一场泳池派对了
f-from starring in a new Polanski movie.
你现在好些了吗
So you’re feeling better now?
是 刚刚很抱歉
Aw, yeah, yeah. Sorry about all that.
还我眼镜
Give me my glasses back.
过来拿啊 傻♥逼♥
Oh, come get them, fucker. Come…
好了 奥迪·墨菲[二战英雄] 别激动
All right, all right, Audie Murphy, relax.
-给你 -你还需要我♥干♥嘛吗
– There you go. – You need me for anything else?
不用了 我得为明天熟悉台词
Nah, nah, nah. I got a lot of lines to learn for tomorrow.
-靠 -行吧
– Shit. – All right.
我累死了 回家了
I’m gonna get my carcass on home.
-行 -行 明早七点十五
– All right. – All right, 7:15 A.M.
-七点十五 -门外见
– Seven-fifteen. – Out the door.
-门外见 -车里
– Out the door. – In the car.
行 再见
All right, see you then.
巴诺拉马城
范奈斯露天影院
《水泥中的女士》
你好 请进
Hello, coming in. Hello.
你好啊 亲爱的
Hello, darling. Hello.
过来
Come here.
你好 大宝贝
Hello, sweetheart.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
等等 看我给你带了什么
Wait till you see what I got for you.
看我给你带了什么好东西
Wait until you see what I got for you.
看看这个
Look what I got for you.
会吓你一跳
Gonna blow your mind, man.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
狼牙牌狗粮
《三女争一夫》
那是发牢骚吗
Was that a whine?
我说了发牢骚会怎样
What did I tell you about whining?
发牢骚就饿肚子
You whine, you don’t eat.
我就把这东西扔进垃圾桶
I will throw this shit in the trash.
我也不想 但我会这么做
I don’t wanna, but I will.
明白吗
You understand?

All right.
《电视指南》
混乱的电视圈
我在酒吧等到打烊
I waited at the bar till closing time,
他还是没回来
but he never came back.
佩吉 怎么了
Okay, Peggy, what happened?
不知道 没什么问题
I don’t know. Everything was fine.
我们在我家吃了饭
We had dinner at my house.
之后就
And afterwards, you know,
我洗碗的时候
while I was doing the dishes,
他和托比在玩
he and Tobey played.
然后在俱乐部 盖布表现不错
And then, at the club, Gabe was doing great.
再就画风突变
Then, wham, a sudden change.
音乐家就这样 性情捉摸不定
You know how musicians are. They’re temperamental cats.
-谁知道他受什么气了 -是啊
– Who knows what got into him? – Yeah.
瑞克·道尔顿彩排带 五 四
Rick Dalton rehearsal tape starting in five, four,
三 二 一
three, two, one.
佩佩 到吧台来 我有客人
Pepe, get your behind behind that bar! I got a guest.
约翰尼说…
Johnny says…
[西语 西语 西语]
Spanish, Spanish, Spanish.
豆子怎么样
How’s the beans?
还凑合
I’ve had worse.
约翰尼说…[西语]
Johnny says… Spanish.
敬酒
A toast.
敬我的妻子 和我所有的宝贝
To my wife and all my sweethearts.
愿她们永不相见
May they never meet.
马德里先生 来我这桌吧
Senor Madrid, care to join me at my table
这是我招待客人的地方
where I entertain my guests?
我很乐意 达科塔先生
I would be delighted, Monsieur Dakota.
带上酒瓶一起
Take the bottle with you.
佩佩走过来
And Pepe comes over.
你那个惹火的女儿呢
Hey, where’s that chili pepper daughter of yours
会拉小提琴那个
with the fiddle?
睡着了
She’s asleep.
叫醒她 让她下来
Well, wake her the heck up, get her down here
带上小提琴和琴弓 给客人露一手
with her fiddle and her bow, and entertain my guests.
好的 先生 但拜托这次别伤害她
Si, senor, but please don’t hurt her this time,
我求你
I beg you.
我不会伤害她
I ain’t gonna hurt her.
只想让她拉提琴
Just want her to play the fiddle.
叫她来 告诉她我会给她
Fetch her and tell her I’ll give her
整整五美金
a fat $5 gold piece,
让她带着火♥辣♥的感情拉提琴
she play her little chili pepper heart out.
约翰尼 你还听说了些什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!