看谁先将对方打趴下
Who puts who on the ground first?
不故意伤害对方 只是看谁先倒地
Nobody tries to hurt nobody, just who ends up on their butt?
李小龙在《青蜂侠》中饰演的角色
这主意真棒 加藤
That’s a great idea, Kato.
布鲁斯 那家伙挺有名的
You know, Bruce, that guy’s kind of famous.
那家伙
That guy?
为什么
For what?
杀了他妻子后逍遥法外
Killed his wife and got away with it.
那家伙吗
That guy?

That guy.
不错嘛 加藤
Not bad, Kato.
再试一次
Try that again.
等一下 等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
这他妈是什么情况
What the fuck is going on here?
混球 这是我们的主演
Hey, jackass, this is our series lead.
你♥他♥妈♥在想什么呢
What the fuck are you thinking?
你说得对 珍妮特 我很抱歉
You’re right, Janet. I’m sorry about that.
别他妈叫我珍妮特 混♥蛋♥
Don’t fucking “Janet” me, you prick.
怎么了 宝贝
Hey. What’s up, babe?
兰迪 你的废物杀妻好友
What’s up, Randy, is that your loser asshole,
刚才痛揍了布鲁斯
wife-killing buddy boy here was beating the shit out of Bruce.
什么
What?
-兰迪 -克利夫
– Hey, Randy. – Cliff.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck, man?
我要说一下 没人能痛揍布鲁斯
Let me just say, nobody beat the shit out of Bruce.
刚才只是场友好较量 他几乎都没碰到我
It was a friendly contest. He barely touched me.
车上那凹痕可不是这么说的
I think that dent in the car says something different.
我的老天啊
Oh, my God!
你♥他♥妈♥对我的车做了什么
What the fuck did you do to my car?!
你♥他♥妈♥对她的车做了什么
What the fuck did you do to her car?
我把这个小混球砸到车上了
I threw this little prick into it,
但我不知道那是她的车
but I did not know it was her car.
把服装脱了 拿上你的东西 去死吧
Get the wardrobe off, get your shit, and get fucked!
-珍妮特 -干什么
– Janet! – What?
我来处理
I will handle this.
那你♥他♥妈♥赶紧处理 兰迪
Then fucking handle it, Randy.
克利夫
Cliff…
把服装脱了 拿上你的东西
get the wardrobe off, get your shit,
滚出片场
and get off the lot.
好吧
Fair enough.
怎么了
Aw. What’s the matter?
“大门”乐队主唱
你担心我会告诉吉姆·莫里森
Are you afraid I’ll tell Jim Morrison you were dancing
你听着保罗·瑞佛和奇袭者乐队的歌♥跳舞吗
to Paul Revere and the Raiders?
他们对你来说不够酷吗
Are they not cool enough for you?
这个头发蓬乱的混♥蛋♥是谁
Who’s this shaggy asshole?
你好 有什么事吗
Hello? Can I help you?
对 我想找泰瑞
Oh, yeah. Hey, man. I’m looking for Terry.
海滩男孩乐队的鼓手
我是泰瑞和丹尼斯·威尔逊的朋友
I’m a friend of Terry’s and Dennis Wilson’s.
泰瑞和坎蒂已经搬走了
Well, Terry and Candy don’t live here anymore.
现在这里是波兰斯基的家
This is the Polanski residence now.
真的吗 他搬走了
Really? He moved?
该死
Dang.
你知道他搬去哪了吗
Uh, you know…? You know where?
我不确定 但这里的业主保罗可能知道
I’m not sure, but the owner of the property, Paul, might.
他在客房♥
He’s in the guest house.
是谁啊 杰
Who is it, Jay?
没事 亲爱的 是泰瑞的朋友
It’s okay, honey. It’s a friend of Terry’s.
对 走后面的小路
Yeah, just take the back path.
非常感谢
Thank you kindly.
女士再见
Ma’am.
-休息一小时 -瑞克
– All right, that’s an hour! – Hey, Rick.
我知道现在是午餐时间
I know they just broke for lunch,
但你得等至少一小时才能吃
but you need to wait at least an hour before you can eat.
-先让胶水晾干 -别担心 亲爱的
– Give that glue a chance to dry. – Oh, no worries, honey.
我带着书呢 对了 坏人酒吧在哪
I got my book. Say, say, where’s the bad-guy saloon?
直走穿过西部小镇
You just go straight through the Western town,
右转再左转 就能看到了
take a right and a left, and you see it right there.
谢了 宝贝
Thanks, honey.
他弹跳怎么样
How is his bounce?
能在那里装个弹跳装置吗
Can I get a bounce there?
我去拿个可调扳手 马上回来
Just grab the crescent wrench, come right back.
尽快
Just make it a quick one.
-蒂姆 -看着不错 就是那里
– Tim! – Looks great. Right there.
特鲁迪·弗雷泽
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
如果…
Would…
我坐在你旁边看书会打扰到你吗
Would it bother you if I sat next to you and read my book too?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你会打扰我吗
Would you bother me?
我尽量不打扰你
I’ll try not to.
坐吧
Sit.
对不起 不好意思
Sorry. Sorry about that.
你不吃午饭吗
You don’t eat lunch?
我在午饭后有场戏要拍
I’ve got a scene after lunch.
是吗
Yeah?
在拍戏前吃午饭会让我行动迟缓
Eating lunch before I do a scene makes me sluggish.
我相信这是演员的职责…
I believe it’s the job of an actor…
而且我用”男演员”而不是”女演员”
And I say “Actor,” Not “Actress,”
因为”女演员”这个词毫无意义
because the word “Actress” is nonsensical.
避免表演时出状况是演员的职责
It’s the actor’s job to avoid impediments to their performance.
发挥出最佳水平也是演员的职责
It’s the actor’s job to strive for 100 percent effectiveness.
当然我们不可能成功 但对成功的追求
Naturally, we never succeed, but it’s the pursuit…
还是有意义的
that’s meaningful.
-你是谁 -你可以叫我玛拉贝拉
– Who are you? – You can call me Marabella.
玛拉贝拉 姓什么
Mar… Marabella what?
玛拉贝拉·兰瑟
Marabella Lancer.
不 不 别这样 你的真名是什么
No, no, come on, come on. What’s your real name?
在拍摄时 我更喜欢人们
When we’re on set, I’d prefer to only
用角色的名字称呼我
be referred to by my character’s name.
这样能帮我入戏
It helps me invest in the reality of the story.
我两种都试过 叫我角色名
I’ve tried it both ways, and I’m always just
总会让我表现稍微好点
a tiny bit better when I don’t break character.
哪怕只是好一点点 我都愿意去做
And if I can be a tiny bit better, I want to be.
你是那个反派 卡勒布·德卡图
You’re the bad guy. Caleb DeCoteau.
我以为应该念卡勒布·德科塔
I thought it was pronounced Caleb “Dakota.”
我很肯定是德卡图
I’m pretty sure it’s “DeCoteau.”
德卡图
DeCoteau.
德卡图 德卡图
DeCoteau. DeCoteau.
你在看什么书
What are you reading?
华特·迪士尼的传记
It’s a biography on Walt Disney.
很精彩
It’s fascinating.
他是个天才
He’s a genius, you know.
那种50年100年才出一个的天才
I mean, a once-in-every-50 -or-100-years kind of genius.
你多大 12岁
What are you, 12?
我8岁
I’m 8.
你在看什么书
What are you reading?
就是本西部小说
Just a Western.
那是什么书 好看吗
What does that mean? Is it good?
-很好看 -讲的什么故事
– Pretty good. – What’s the story?
我还没看完呢
I haven’t finished it yet.
我没问你完整的故事情节
I didn’t ask for the whole story.
大概讲什么的
What’s the idea of the story?
好吧
Well… ahem,
故事的主角是位驯马牛仔
it’s about this guy who’s a bronco buster.
就是讲他的生活经历
It’s the story of his life.
这家伙叫汤姆·布里兹
Guy’s name is Tom Breezy,
但人人都叫他轻风[布里兹音同微风]but everyone always calls him Easy Breezy.
轻风20来岁时
Now, when Easy Breezy was in his 20s
年轻帅气 他能…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!