Still here.
他在里面吗
He in there?
在 敲门就行
Yeah. Just knock.
听我说 就安排他去服装部 好吗
Look, just put him in the wardrobe, all right?
能有什么坏处呢
What’s it gonna hurt?
之后如果你有需要 他就派上用场了
Then if you need him, you got him, all right?
但这样我就得跟
But then I gotta have a conversation
服装部助理沟通
with that wardrobe assistant,
要知道 那个婆娘可贱了
and, man, she’s a fucking bitch.
我不想… 拜托了
I just don’t… Please, I…
听着 兰迪 我在求你帮忙
Look, Randy, I’m asking you to help me out, man.
如果你要拒绝 就直接拒绝
If the answer’s no, the answer’s no,
别找借口
not no with excuses.
哥们
Hey, man.
这可不是名导安德鲁·麦克拉格伦的电影
This ain’t a fucking Andy McLaglen picture, you know?
我请不起一群一天到晚只在片场
I can’t afford to hire a bunch of guys to smoke cigarettes
坐着抽烟聊天的闲人
and sit around talking to each other all day
只因为他们也许派得上用场
on the chance that I might use them.
我的团队已经有四个人 瑞克
I got a four-man team here, Rick.
如果我需要更多人手 就得去申请
If I need more than that, I gotta get it approved.
你也知道 我得罩着我的兄弟们
And, you know, I gotta look after my dudes.
如果你那些兄弟更适合当我的替身
Hey, and if your dudes were a better match for me,
我会欣然接受
I’d say, “Okay, you got me,”
但情况不是这样 你也心知肚明
but-but that’s not the case, and you know it.
-他是最适合的人选 -可是…
– He’s a great match for me. – Yeah, no…
你想叫他做什么都行
Hey, you could do anything you want to him.
从高楼跳下去 在身上点火
Throw him off a building, right? Light him on fire.
哪怕开车撞他也没问题
Hit him with a fucking Lincoln, right?
发挥创意 你想怎么样都可以
Get creative. Do whatever you want.
他能得到这个机会就很开心了
He’s just happy for the opportunity.
-瑞克 -什么
– Rick. – Yeah?
我不喜欢他
I don’t dig him.
也不喜欢他带到片场的气氛
And I don’t dig the vibe he brings on a set.
怎么 你们以前有过节吗
What, is there some old beef between the two of you?
-得了吧 兄弟 -怎么了
– Oh, come on, man. – What? What?
那家伙杀了自己的老婆
The dude killed his fucking wife.
老传闻你也信
Come on, man. You don’t believe that old shit, do you?
我真信 瑞克
Yes, Rick, I do.
我和我老婆共事 她也相信
And I work with my wife, and she believes it.
她不希望那个小人来
She doesn’t want his creepy ass around.
这估计是史上最糟糕的天气了
You know, this is probably the shittiest weather ever.
在最糟糕的天气里 和一个人品最恶劣的人
The shittiest weather on the shittiest boat
一起待在一艘最破烂的船上
with the shittiest person.
我姐妹娜塔莉说 “他就是个废物”
Natalie, my sister, said, “He’s a loser. He’s a loser.”
他们都这么说 “他丫就是个废物”
They all said it, “He’s a fucking loser,”
我之前还不相信他们
and I didn’t believe them.
所以愚蠢的人是我
So I guess I’m the fucking idiot.
现在你还不理我了
And now you’re not gonna talk to me?
怎么 你不想吵架吗
What, you don’t feel like fighting?
但我他妈想吵架
Well, I feel like fucking fighting
因为我已经独自一人
because I’ve been up here by myself
在这艘破船上待了整整四小时了
for four hours on this fucking shithole of a boat.
好吧
Yeah.
他可是战争英雄啊 操
H-he’s a goddamn war hero. Fuck.
非常感谢
Yeah, appreciate it.
你这个脓包 我带你去服装部吧
Okay, you fucking horse’s ass. Let’s get you over to wardrobe.
你先待在服装部
Now, I’ll put you in wardrobe,
但你没做替身 我就不付你薪水
but you don’t stunt, I don’t pay you.
谢谢你给我机会 兰迪 我不会让你失望的
Appreciate the opportunity, Randy. I won’t let you down.
你认识我老婆珍妮特 对吧
You know my wife Janet, don’t you?
是的
Yeah.
别让她看见你
Steer clear of her.
拳王阿里本名
我很欣赏卡修斯·克莱 真的
Now, I admire Cassius Clay, I do.
我欣赏的是 在他的运动里
What I admire is, in his sport,
有真实的格斗成分
there’s an element of true combat.
卡修斯·克莱和索尼·利斯顿在擂台上相遇时
When Cassius Clay meets Sonny Liston in the ring,
不是两名运动员在装模作样
that’s not two athletes posturing.
而是格斗
That’s combat.
那是两个男人在互相厮杀
Two men trying to kill each other right now.
如果你不打败他
If you don’t beat him…
他就会杀了你
he kills you.
那远超过竞技范畴
That’s beyond athletics.
那远超过体育节目
That’s beyond Wide World of Sports, you know?
那是两名战士展开致命搏斗
That’s two warriors engaged in combat.
我欣赏的就是这一点
That’s what I admire.
在武术比赛里
In martial arts tournaments,
是不允许这样搏斗的
they won’t let you fight like that.
非常令人沮丧
It’s very frustrating.
你站在对手面前
You stand in front of a guy,
你很想让他尝尝你的厉害
and you just wanna let him have it. Ha!
但你不能
But you can’t.
你只能展示些花拳绣腿
So you gotta do this playacting, patty-cake version.
卡修斯·克莱 索尼·利斯顿 乔·路易斯
Cassius Clay. Sonny Liston. Joe Louis.
我是指那个黑人♥拳♥手
The colored boxer,
不是玩跆拳道那个混♥蛋♥白人
not that white kickboxing asshole.
他们为了赢 不择手段
They do what they need to do to win.
为击败对手
They unleash as much punishment
他们拼尽全力 毫不留情
as they have to to defeat the other guy.
但在武术比赛中
But in martial arts tournaments,
我也跟他们一样拼全力去赢
I do to win what they do to win.
我会释放出全部实力
I unleash all my power.
我会夺人性命
I kill people.
如果你和卡修斯·克莱对战 谁会赢
If you fought Cassius Clay, who would win?
那绝不会发生
Well, that would never happen.
但如果真交手 你觉得会有什么结果
But if you did, what do you think would happen?
我会把他打成瘸子
I’d make him a cripple.
你 你叫什么
Hey, you. What’s your name?
-我吗 -对 你
– Me? – Yeah, you.
我叫克利夫
My name’s Cliff.
我是瑞克·道尔顿的特技替身
I’m Rick Dalton’s stunt double.
-特技人 -没错
– Stuntman? – Yeah.
你这个特技替身未免太过帅气了
You know, you’re kind of pretty for a stuntman.
他们也是这么说的
That’s what they tell me.
我说了什么可笑的话吗 特技人
So did I say something funny, stuntman?
-算是吧 -什么事这么好笑
– Yeah, you kind of did. – What’s so funny?
我不想惹麻烦
Look, man, I don’t want any trouble.
我只是来干活的
I’m just here to do a job.
但你在嘲笑我说的话
But you’re laughing at what I’m saying.
可我并没说什么可笑的话
But I’m not saying anything funny.
你到底觉得有什么好笑的
So, what do you think is so funny?
我觉得…
What I think is…
你这人个子虽小 口气倒不小
you’re a little man with a big mouth and a big chip,
而且你该感到羞愧
and I think you should be embarrassed
你只配当卡修斯·克莱
to suggest you’d be anything more than a stain
拳击短裤上的污渍
on the seat of Cassius Clay’s trunks.
兄弟 你的口气才狂妄
Brother, you’re the one with the big mouth.
我很愿意让你闭嘴
And I would really enjoy closing it,
特别是当着我所有朋友的面
especially in front of all my friends.
但我这双手被视为致命武器
But my hands are registered as lethal weapons.
那意味着 如果我们交手
That means, we get into a fight,
我不小心杀了你 我就得坐牢
I accidentally kill you, I go to jail.
任何人在交手过程中
Anybody accidentally kills anybody
不小心杀了人 都得坐牢
in a fight, they go to jail.
这叫过失杀人
It’s called manslaughter.
而且我认为”致命武器”只是借口
And I think all that “Lethal weapon” horseshit is just an excuse
让你们这些没真本事的不用来真的
so you dancers never have to get in a real fight.
好吧
Okay.
那来一场友好较量如何
How about a friendly contest?
不打脸
No punching in the face.
三局两胜
Two out of three.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!