别客气
Think nothing of it.
我们都爱小猫
We love Pussy.
没错
Yes, we do.
大家都去哪儿了 孩子们呢
Hey, where is everybody? Where’s the children?
大家都去圣巴巴拉了
Everybody left for Santa Barbara.
真的吗
Really?
查理也走了 大家都不在
Charlie’s gone? Everybody left?
也不是所有人 但大部分人都走了
Well, not “Everybody” everybody, but mostly everybody.
真扫兴
Drag.
我还希望克利夫能见见查理呢
I really wanted Cliff to meet Charlie.
我觉得查理会喜欢你
I think Charlie’s really gonna dig you.
-安吉 等等 -那下回吧
– Angel, hold up. – Well, maybe next time.
嗯 你得再来噢
Yeah, you got to come back.
-好吗 -好 一定
– Yeah? – Yeah, sure.
和你的光辉岁月比起来如何
So how’s it all comparing to your glory days?
时过境迁了
Well, things have changed.
上马背很轻巧啊 康妮
Not a bad mount, Connie.
我以前在田纳西天天骑马
I used to ride horses every day back in Tennessee.
-是吗 -每天
– Is that right? – Every day?
每周
Well, every week.
真不错
All right.
她真是个可人儿
Ain’t she just darling?
我叫露露
So, uh, my name is Lulu.
这是泰克斯
This is Tex.
我们将带你们进行一场山间小道骑行
We’re gonna be leading you on a great trail ride
穿越美丽的圣苏珊娜峡谷
through the beautiful Santa Susana canyons.
柯特 我知道你是位颇有经验的骑手
Now, Curt, I hear you’re already an experienced rider.
-对 -你也是吗 康妮
– Yes. – Yeah, so are you, Connie?
-没错 -泰克斯 过来一下
– Yes, I am. – Hey, Tex? Come here.
那如果你们两位都有经验
So, uh, if you’re both experienced riders,
那这次骑行就是纯粹享乐了
I guess we’ll just make this ride about having fun.
你们准备好享乐了吗
You ready to have some fun?
小猫带了个男人回来
So Pussycat brought back some guy with her.
吉卜赛想让你去看看
Gypsy wants you to go give him a look-see.
好 没问题
Yeah. Sure thing.
对了 这位你一定要认识认识
Oh, and here’s someone you absolutely have to meet.
最受宠爱的儿子之一
One of our most favorite sons.
泰克斯 过来和克利夫打个招呼
Tex, come on over here and say hi to Cliff.
-你好吗 克利夫 -泰克斯
– Howdy, Cliff. – Tex.
-你来自得州哪儿 -你肯定不知道的小地方
– What part of Texas you from? – Oh, a place you never heard of.
科普维尔
Copeville.
去过休斯顿吗
Ah. Ever been to Houston?
当然
Course I have.
嗯 我之前在休斯顿的带镣囚犯队待过两周
Yeah, I spent two weeks once on a Houston chain gang.
八月份 可不是闹着玩的
In August, no less.
听上去可不好玩
That doesn’t sound like a whole lot of fun.
以后我可不敢再打碎条子的下巴了
It’s the last cop’s jaw I ever broke, I can tell you that.
哥们
Man…
查理肯定会喜欢你
Charlie’s gonna dig you.
那个夏威夷家伙看起来没问题
The Hawaiian guy seems to be okay.
大家说话都很客气
Everybody’s talking all friendly.
-祝你日安 -谢谢
– Enjoy your day! – Thank you.
泰克斯掂量过他了 现在他骑走了
Tex checked him out, and now he’s riding away.
如果他往这边来 告诉我
If he comes this way, let me know.
乔治·斯潘还是这个牧场的主人吗
Hey, does George Spahn still own this ranch?
没错 乔治还是主人
Yeah, George still owns it.
-他还住这儿吗 -对
– Does he still live here? – Yeah.
他还住在那栋房♥子里吗
Does he still live right there?
没错
Yeah.
他现在在吗
Is he here now?
我想在吧
I guess so.
所以乔治允许你们所有人住在这
So George gave you all permission to be here?
当然了
Course he did.
你们照顾他吗
And y’all take care of him?
我们把乔治照顾得好好的
Oh, we take care of George.
我们爱乔治
We love George.
那我能不能
Well, is there anything wrong
过去跟老朋友打个招呼
with me saying hello to an old friend?
你现在不能见他
You can’t see him right now.
为什么我现在不能见他
Why can’t I see him right now?
因为他在睡午觉
Because he’s napping.
现在是他睡午觉的时间
This is his nap time.
我就自己去看看吧
Well, I think I’ll just go see for myself.
谁知道呢
You never know.
他说不定刚醒来
He might have just woke up.
那夏威夷老家伙往这边过来了
The old Hawaiian guy’s coming this way.
好 你们都走开
Okay, y’all, beat it.
我来对付这家伙
I’ll handle this guy.
行吧
Fine.
你就是熊妈妈吗
You the mama bear?
-我能帮你吗 -希望能
– Can I help you? – I hope so.
我是乔治的老朋友 想着过来打个招呼
I’m an old friend of George’s. Thought I’d stop and say hello.
你真是太客气了
That’s very nice of you,
但现在时机不凑巧
but you picked the wrong time.
乔治现在正在睡午觉
George is taking a nap right now.
那太不幸了
Oh, that is unfortunate.
对 没错
Yes, it is.
-你叫什么 -克利夫·布思
– What’s your name? – Cliff Booth.
你怎么认识乔治的
How do you know George?
我以前在这牧场拍过西部片
I used to shoot Westerns here at the ranch.
你上回见乔治是什么时候了
When was the last time you saw George?
我想大概是
Oh, I’d say about…
八年前了
eight years ago.
真抱歉
Oh. I’m sorry.
我不知道你俩关系这么好
I didn’t realize the two of you were so close.
他醒来后
When he wakes up,
我会告诉他你来过
I’ll let him know you came by.
我真的很希望自己去打个招呼
I’d really like to say a quick hello now
趁着我还在这
while I’m here.
毕竟长途跋涉
Came a long ways.
我不知道什么时候还会再回来
Don’t know when I’ll get back this way again.
我理解 但恐怕那不可能
Oh, I understand, but I’m afraid that’s impossible.
不可能
Impossible?
为什么不可能
Why is that impossible?
因为我和乔治喜欢周日晚上看电视
Because me and George like to watch TV on Sunday night…
《联邦调查局》和《伯南扎的牛仔》
F.B.I. and Bonanza.
但是乔治总是睡着 所以我让他睡午觉
…but George finds it hard to keep awake, so I make him nap
这样我就能好好看电视
so I don’t get gypped out of my TV time.
是这样 红毛 我亲自上门
Well, look, Red, I’m coming in there.
就是要亲眼看看乔治过得怎么样
With my own two eyes, I’m gonna get a good look at George.
这个东西
And this…
拦不住我
ain’t stopping me.
好吧
Okay.
随你的便
Suit yourself.
他在里面吗
He back there?
走廊尽头的那扇门
Door at the end of the hallway.
你可能得摇醒他
You might have to shake him awake.
我今天早晨把他干翻了
I fucked his brains out this morning.
他可能累了
He may be tired.
八年前先生
Oh, Mr. Eight Years Ago?
乔治瞎了
George is blind,
所以你可能需要告诉他你是谁
so you’ll probably have to tell him who you are.
乔治 你醒了吗
George, you awake?
乔治
George?
乔治
George?
乔治
George?
-乔治 -天啊
– George! – Jesus.
-乔治 -等等
– Hi, George. – Wait a minute.
-出什么事了 -什么事都没有
– What’s going on? – Everything’s all right.
-抱歉把你吵醒了 -你是谁
– I’m sorry to disturb you. – Uh… Who are you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!