Would you like some refreshments?
-不用了 谢谢 -好好欣赏电影吧
– Oh, I’m fine. Thank you. – Enjoy the show.
能问你个私人问题吗
Can I ask you a personal question?
-求之不得 -你这样的乖乖仔
– I wish you would. – How did a nice boy
怎么会加入这样的乐队
like you get involved with a group like the Heads?
我被美国革命女儿会拒绝后
I turned to them after I was rejected by
就加入他们了
the Daughters of the American Revolution.
这酒店很不错
Very pleasant hotel here.
-赫尔姆先生 -什么事
– Mr. Helm? – Yes?
我叫弗雷娅
I’m Freya.
欢迎来到丹麦 赫尔姆先生
Welcome to Denmark, Mr. Helm.
这些是给你的 街道地图 还有名胜古迹
These are for you. Street maps, places of interest.
这个也是给你的
This is for you too.
-这是哪年的 -1949年
– What year was that? – 1949.
那是个好年份
That’s a very good year.
我是来尽力帮你的
I’m here to help any way I can.
你真好
It’s very nice of you.
有什么我能效劳的吗
Is there anything you’d like me to do?
-是的 有几件事 -是 先生
– Yes, a couple things. – Yes, sir.
你能别压着我的摄影机箱子吗 拜托
Would you mind getting off my camera case, please?
-对不起 -没关系
– Oh, I’m sorry. – Oh, that’s all right.
-对不起 -没关系
– I’m so sorry. – That’s okay.
我很抱歉…
I’m sorry about…
欢迎来到丹麦
Welcome to Denmark.
你这酒店不一般啊
This is some kind of hotel you’ve got here.
半瓶水总比没有强
Half a bottle is better than none.
早 伙计
Morning, partner.
我下次再来看你
Probably come by to see you later.
别靠近了 白♥痴♥
That’s far enough, jughead.
我不叫白♥痴♥
Name’s not jughead.
你在这里干什么 小子
What you doing around here, boy?
我口渴了 那是家酒吧 对吗
I’m thirsty. That’s a saloon, ain’t it?
没错 那是家酒吧
Oh, yeah, that’s a saloon.
-只是你不能进去 -吉尔伯特先生
– Only you can’t come in. – Mr. Gilbert.
别让我妨碍你赚钱
Don’t let me stop you from earning your money.
我知道你没有玉米粉蒸肉
I know how bored and restless you get
会有多无聊烦躁
when you run out of tamales.
吉尔伯特先生 如果我是你
But, Mr. Gilbert, if I was you,
我就去查出那个白♥痴♥的名字
I’d find out that jughead’s name.
让我来介绍一下你们二位吧
Allow me to introduce the two of you.
这边这位是鲍勃·吉尔伯特
This here is Bob Gilbert.
那个商人吗
The Businessman?
没错
That’s right.
商人鲍勃·吉尔伯特
Business Bob Gilbert.
他又是谁 卡勒布
And who might he be, Caleb?
那位伙计叫马德里
Well, that’s a fella by the name of Madrid.
约翰尼·马德里
Johnny Madrid.
约翰尼·马德里又是谁
Who’s Johnny Madrid?
他不是这里的人
He ain’t from round here.
是吗
No, really.
他什么来头 卡勒布
Who is he, Caleb?
你马上就会知道了
Oh, you’re about to find out…
商人
Businessman.
酒吧
你准备好了就开始 吉尔伯特
Ready when you are, Gilbert.
约翰尼·马德里
Johnny Madrid.
我们多久没见了
How long has it been?
自上次在华雷斯一别 得有三年了
Since that time in Juárez, about three years ago.
快进来喝一杯
Well, come on in and have a drink.
这样的话…
Hell, in that case…
我请你吧 卡勒布
buy you a drink, Caleb?
没问题 约翰尼
Sure, Johnny.
喝梅斯卡尔酒怎么样
How about some mezcal?
就跟在华雷斯那次一样
Like that time in Juárez.
那天死了不少人
A lot of people died that day.
是啊
Yes, they did.
但我们玩得很开心
But we had a good time.
不是吗
Didn’t we?
没错
Yeah, we did.
你先请 德卡图
After you, DeCoteau.
佩佩 到吧台来 我有客人
Pepe! Get your behind behind that bar. I have a guest.
豆子怎么样
How’s the beans?
还凑合
I’ve had worse.
一美金
One dollar.
敬我的妻子 和我所有的宝贝
To my wife and all my sweethearts.
愿她们永不相见
May they never meet.
马德里先生 来我这桌吧
Senor Madrid, you care to join me at my table
这是我招待客人的地方
where I entertain my guests?
我很乐意 德卡图先生
I’d be delighted, Monsieur DeCoteau.
带上酒瓶一起
Take the bottle with you.
约翰尼…
So, Johnny…
什么风把你吹到阿罗约德尔奥罗来了
what brings you to Arroyo del Oro?
你知道我的 卡勒布
Oh, you know me, Caleb.
为了钱
Money.
那谁付钱呢
And who’s paying around here?
希望是你
I hope you.
你又听说了我什么事
And what have you heard about me?
我听说了兰瑟牧场的事
I heard about the Lancer Ranch.
你私占的那一大群牛
All the cattle you’ve appropriated.
还有一大块地 许多头奶牛 一大笔钱
A lot of land, a lot of cows, a lot of money,
毫无王法可言
no law to speak of,
只有一个老头
and nothing but an old man
和一群墨西哥牧场工守着
and some Mexican ranch hands to shoo you off.
你那个惹火的女儿呢 会拉小提琴那个
Say, where’s that chili pepper daughter of yours with the fiddle?
睡着了
She’s asleep.
叫醒她 让她下来
Wake her the heck up, get her down here
带上小提琴和琴弓 给客人露一手
with her fiddle and her bow, and entertain my guest.
好的 先生 但拜托这次别伤害她
Si, senor. But, please, don’t hurt her this time.
我不会伤害她
I ain’t gonna hurt her.
只想让她拉提琴
I just want her to play the fiddle.
台词 “叫她来 告诉她”什么来着
The line? “Go… Go fetch her and tell her” What?
“叫她来 告诉她
“Go fetch her and tell her
我会给她整整五美金”
I’ll give her a fat $5 gold piece…”
没错 叫她来 告诉她
Right. Go fetch her and tell her
我会给她整整五美金
I’ll give her a fat-fat $5 gold piece,
让她带着火♥辣♥的感情拉提琴 没说错吧
she play her little chili pepper heart out, right?
-没错 -知道了
– Right. – Got it.
我不会伤害她
I ain’t gonna hurt her.
我只想让她拉小提琴
I just want her to play the fiddle.
快去叫她来 告诉她
Now, go fetch her and tell her
我会给她整整五美金
I’ll give her a fat $5 gold piece,
让她带着火♥辣♥的感情拉提琴
she play her little chili pepper heart out.
赶紧去
Go on.
约翰尼
So, Johnny,
你还听说了些什么
what else you heard?
我听说你把兰瑟逼得很紧
I heard you’re pushing Lancer pretty hard,
但兰瑟很有钱
but Lancer’s got money.
他总有一天
At some point,
会雇人报仇的
he’s gonna hire some guns and push back.
-台词 台词 -“说不定他已经这么做了”
– Line. Line. Line, line, line. – “Maybe he already has.”
说不定…我♥操♥
Maybe… Goddamn it!
我把整条都给毁了 山姆
I fucked this whole thing up, Sam.
-我演砸了 -别停啊 坚持
– I fucked this whole thing up. – Keep going! Fight through it.
能重拍这条吗 能暂停一下吗
Can we just go back? Please, can we just cut?
别啊 你把台词说完就行了
No, really, just say the fucking line!
说真的 山姆 拜托了
No, really, Sam, please.
-“说不定他已经这么做了” -好吧好吧
– “Maybe he already has.” – All right!
-“说不定他已经这么做了” -行了 我去
– “Maybe he already has!” – All right, goddamn it!
行 我说
All right, all right!
你可是亡命之徒 瑞克 快打起精神
You’re a goddamn outlaw, Rick. Come on, now.
我可以 我能行
I got it. I got it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!