So, Johnny, what else you heard about me?
我听说你把兰瑟逼得很紧
I heard you’re pushing Lancer pretty hard,
但兰瑟很有钱
but Lancer has money.
他总有一天会雇人报仇的
At some point, he’s gonna hire some guns and push back.
-不好意思 -没事
– Oops, sorry. – It’s okay.
我给你开门
I’ll open the door for you.
你气色不错
You look good.
我觉得史蒂夫也会过去
I think Steve’s gonna be there too.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
看 他们来了
Oh, look. They’re here.
花♥花♥公♥子♥宅邸
史蒂夫·麦奎因[演员][演员/歌♥手][发型师]
欢迎来到花♥花♥公♥子♥宅邸 波兰斯基先生
Welcome to the Playboy Mansion, Mr. Polanski.
你好啊 宝贝
Hey, how are you doing, baby?
你好呀
How are you?
卡斯
Cass!
好耶
Yeah!
好耶 宝贝
Yeah, baby!
我给你讲个故事
I’m gonna tell you a story.
她本来跟他订婚了
She was engaged to him.
然后她飞去了英国
Then she flew to the UK…
跟他一起拍电影
to make a film with him,
然后就跟他取消了婚约 嫁给了他
and broke off her engagement with him and married him.
然后他们搬来了洛杉矶
Then they moved to Los Angeles,
他们三人
and the three of them
从未分开
have been inseparable.
真的吗
Really?
怎么回事
What’s up?
杰爱莎伦 就是这么回事
Jay loves Sharon, that’s what’s up.
他很肯定
And he knows…
像上帝创造了小青苹果那样肯定
as sure as God made little green apples…
总有一天 那个波兰佬
that one of these days, that Polish prick’s
会搞砸事情
gonna fuck things up,
等他搞砸 杰就上场
and when he does, Jay’s gonna be there.
有一件事是肯定的
Well, one thing’s for sure.
是吗
Yeah?
怎么了
What’s that?
莎伦绝对喜欢一种类型
Sharon absolutely has a type.
就是帅气有才的矮个
Cute, short, talented guys
像十二岁小男孩那种
who look like 12-year-old boys.
没错
Yeah.
所以我没机会
I never stood a chance.
1969年2月9日 星期日
去你的 萨皮斯坦博士
Fuck you, Dr. Sapirstein.
我们到了
Here we are.
告诉运输工 得全部搬出去
Tell transpo! Gonna need to move all that out!
等会儿 等等 各位
Just a sec. Hold on, guys.
去吧
Go ahead.
你可以跟他谈谈 就跟他谈
You can talk to him. Just talk to him.
准备好布景
Get that set in place.
昨晚风把电视天线吹倒了
I think the wind blew down my TV antenna last night,
我去试妆的时候
so while I piss-fart around with wardrobe,
你介意回家修理吗
you mind going home and fixing it?
行 你今天问问替身领班行吗
I can. You talk to the stunt gaffer about me today?
我才知道这周有没有工作
That way I’ll know if I’m working this week or not.
是 我一直想告诉你
Yeah. Ahem. I’ve been meaning to tell you.
管这事的人 他是兰迪的哥们
The guy who gaffs this, he’s best friends with Randy,
《青蜂侠》的领班
the gaffer from The Green Hornet…
所以…没什么意义
…so there ain’t no point.
如果没我其他啥事 那我等收工来接你
If you don’t need me for anything else, I’ll pick you up at wrap.
今天没啥事
I don’t need you. Not today.
去我家修天线吧 随你 收工见
Go home, fix my antenna, do whatever. See you at wrap.
你♥他♥妈♥是瑞克·道尔顿 可别忘了
You’re Rick fucking Dalton. Don’t you forget it.
兄弟 我是瑞克·道尔顿
Hey, buddy, I’m Rick Dalton.
你知道我该去哪儿吗
You know where I’m supposed to go?
他们在化妆车里等着你
They’re waiting for you in the makeup trailer.
化妆车在哪里
Where’s the makeup trailer?
你过来的那条路往回走 右拐
Straight back the way you came, hard right.
天啊
Oh, my God.
瑞克·道尔顿
Rick Dalton.
山姆·沃纳梅克
Sam Wanamaker.
山姆
Hey, Sam.
抱歉 我手湿了
Sorry about the wet hand.
没事 我都习惯尤尔这样了
Oh, don’t worry. I’m used to it with Yul.
我希望你知道 是我挑了你
I want you to know, I’m the one who cast you.
我非常高兴你能来演
And I couldn’t be more delighted you’re doing this.
谢谢你 山姆
Oh, well, thank you, Sam.
我很感激 这角色很不错
I… I appreciate it. It’s a good part.
没错 见过吉姆·斯泰西吗 主演
Yeah, it is. Have you met Jim Stacy, the series lead?
还没有 没
Uh, not yet, no. No.
你们一起会打个热火朝天的
Well, you guys are going to be dynamite together.
听起来很火爆
Well, it sounds exciting.
没错 激烈的碰撞
Yeah, lightning in a bottle.
这是索尼娅 化妆发型师
Now, you met Sonya, makeup and hair?
你好
Hi.
-这是瑞贝卡 服装师 -你好
– And this is Rebekka, who does costumes. – Hello.
-你好 -好啊
– Hi. – Howdy.
我希望给卡勒布做全新造型
I want a whole new look for Caleb.
我不希望这部西部片的造型
I don’t want this Western costumed
撞了《大峡谷》和《伯南扎的牛仔》
the way they costumed The Big Valley
过去十多年的造型
and Bonanza for the last decade.
我希望赋予造型时代精神
I want a zeitgeist flair to the costumes.
不会与当时不符
I mean, nothing anachronistic,
1869年和1969年的共同点是什么
but where does 1869 and 1969 meet?
特别是涉及到你时 卡勒布
Especially when it comes to you, Caleb.
首先 我要他留小胡子
First off, I want to give him a mustache.
浓密 下垂 墨西哥革命领袖萨帕塔那样的
A big, droopy, Zapata-like mustache.
然后是他的外套
Now, about his jacket.
我想让他穿嬉皮士外套
I want to give him a hippie jacket.
他若是今晚穿着走进伦敦雾夜♥总♥会♥
Something he could wear into the London Fog tonight
就会是全场最嬉皮的人
and look like the hippest guy in the room.
南北战争的传奇人物
好 我们有件卡斯特将军的外套
Far out. We got a Custer jacket.
袖子坠满流苏
Fringes all down the arm.
现在变成棕黄色了 但只要我染成深棕色
It’s tan now, but I dye it dark brown,
他今晚就能穿着去拉斯维加斯
he could hit the Strip in it tonight.
好姑娘
That’s my girl.
-瑞克 还有你的头发 -我的头发怎么了
– Now, Rick, about your hair. – What about my hair?
我想给你换个发型
I want to go with a different hairstyle.
什么
What?
换个更嬉皮的
Something more hippie-ish.
你想把我打扮成嬉皮士吗
You want me to look like a hippie?
别想成嬉皮士 而是…
Well, think less hippie, more…
地狱天使机车帮
Hells Angel!
-好吧 山姆 如果… -给我…
– Right. Say, Sam… – Get me the…
山姆 山姆
Sam. Sam, uh…
如果你让我从头到脚换上这些…
if you got me covered up in all this…
垃圾
this junk, uh,
观众到时怎么知道是我呢
how’s the audience gonna know it’s me?
我就希望他们不知道
I hope they don’t.
我不要他们看见杰克·卡希尔
I don’t want them to see Jake Cahill.
我要他们看见卡勒布
I want them to see Caleb.
我是请你来当演员的 瑞克
I hired you to be an actor, Rick.
不是三流电视牛仔 你比那优秀多了
Not a TV cowboy. You’re better than that.
《战斗》
每周日1:00-2:00播出
我一直想告诉你 管这事的人
I’ve been meaning to tell you, the guy who gaffs this,
他是兰迪的哥们
he’s best friends with Randy,
《青蜂侠》的领班
the gaffer from The Green Hornet,
所以…没什么意义
so there really ain’t no point.
兰迪
Hey, Randy.
克利夫
Cliff.
看来你还在跟着瑞克混啊
So you’re still with Rick, huh?
还在这呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!