it won’t be because of you.
别介意哈
No offense.
你还好吗 亲爱的
You all right, honey?
她很好 对吧 小不点
She’s just fine, ain’t you, shorty?
我没事 斯科特
I’m fine, Scott.
他们没伤害你吧
They haven’t hurt you?
摄像机准备好了 道尔顿先生
Camera’s ready, Mr. Dalton.
我马上出来
I’ll be right out.
战争
The war.
我和英国陆军一起去了印…
I rode with the British cavalry in Indi…
各就各位 大伙儿 五秒后开拍
Stand by, guys. We’re going in five.
兰瑟的人来了
Lancer’s boys are here!
那老家伙来了
The old man here?
不是
Nada.
但他儿子来了
But the son is.
波士顿的那个
The one from Boston.
我不知道
I don’t know.
你是波士顿的吗
You from Boston?

Yes.
是波士顿的那儿子
It’s the Boston one!
让其他人在外面等着
Keep the others outside.
让那兄弟进来
Let the brother come in.
你听到他说的了 波士顿小子
You heard him, Boston.
进来吧 波士顿小子
Come on in, Boston.
你瞧 亲爱的
See, honey?
我说了他们会来谈判的
I told you they’d come to parlay.
你还好吗 亲爱的
You all right, honey?
她很好
Oh, she’s just fine.
对吧 小不点
Ain’t you, shorty?
我没事 斯科特
I’m fine, Scott.
他们没伤害你吧
They haven’t hurt you?
暂时没有
Not yet, I ain’t.
但一切都可能改变
But that can all change…
弹指一挥间
like that.
告诉我
Say…
你那瘸腿是怎么回事
where’d you get that limp?
打仗时留下的
From the war.
你是哪一方
Which side?
我和英国陆军一起去了印度
I rode with the British cavalry in India.
他们管那身行头叫什么
What’d they call that outfit?
孟加拉骑兵
Bengal Lancers.
这可真逗乐
Now, now, now, that is funny.
-真好笑 -这不好笑
– That is funny. – That’s not so funny.
你没听懂吗
Don’t you get it?
“孟加拉兰瑟”
“Bengal Lancer”?
对哦
Oh, yeah.
现在我懂了
I get it now.
-是挺好笑的 -没错
– That is kind of funny. – It is.
你知道绑♥架♥会被判绞刑
You do know kidnapping is a hanging offense.
一枪崩了这小妮子也是
So is blowing the heads off little girls.
但他们没法绞死我两回 对吧
But they can only hang me once, right?
那么
So…
你过来是为了
you come down here for a…
波士顿式的闲聊
For a Boston social?
-还是我们谈谈价格 -多少钱
– Or we gonna talk price? – How much?
我想五万美元能让我
I’d say $50,000 would buy me
在墨西哥买♥♥不少魔力鸡了
a whole lot of chicken mole in Mexico.
那可是一大笔钱
That’s a lot of money.
这小妮子值这一大笔钱
Well, she’s a lot of little girl.
你不同意吗
Or don’t you agree?
我同意
I agree.
那接下去怎么办
So, what’s next?
我会派人到你们的牧场
Well, I’ll send one of my boys out to your ranch
告诉你们细节 但是
to fill you in on all the details, but, uh…
有一个事我现在就可以告诉你
the one detail I’m gonna fill you in on right now is this:
我可不要随便哪个墨西哥牛仔
I don’t want no beaner bronco buster
给我送来五万美金
handing me that $50,000.
我要让那老家伙自己送来
I want the old man himself.
默多克·兰瑟亲自把五万美金放我大腿上
Murdoch Lancer puts $50,000 in my lap…
否则这小妮子就玩完
or I heave this little pitcher down a well!
明白了吗 波士顿小子
You got that, Boston?
明白
Yeah.
行了 传话小子
All right, messenger boy.
传话去吧
Deliver my message.
让邪恶来临吧 性感的哈姆雷特
Give me evil, sexy Hamlet.
沉沦其中
Settle into it.
享受其中
Enjoy it.

And cut!
天哪
Oh, boy.
我没伤到你吧 玛拉贝拉
I didn’t hurt you there, Marabella,
-刚才那一推 -不不 我没事
– with that throw, did I? – No, no, no. I’m good.
我这有垫子呢
I got pads on.
而且我经常自己故意摔倒
And I throw myself on the floor
就为了好玩 就算没人付我工钱
just for fun, even when I’m not getting paid.
大门可以了
The gate’s clean.
瑞克 瑞克 瑞克
Rick, Rick, Rick.
把她摔出去
Put her there.
-就是我想要的效果 -真的吗
– That was it. – Really?
简直太精彩了
That was absolutely fantastic.
-谢谢 -我太喜欢了
– Oh, thank you. – I loved it.
你把小女孩往地上一摔
Your idea about throwing the little girl
这想法简直是神来之笔
on the ground just worked like a charm.
-我想着你说了莎士比亚 -对
– I figured you said Shakespeare, so… – Yeah.
就是这样 那简直
That’s right. That was…
那正是我说的”给我个惊喜”的意思
That’s what I mean by “Scare me.”
-对对对 -邪恶的哈姆雷特会使人害怕
– Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. – Evil Hamlet scares people.
-没错 -对了
– All right. – Oh, and by the way…
-“墨西哥牛仔” -嗯
– “Beaner bronco buster”? – Yeah.
你是从哪想到这么说的
Where the hell did that come from?
-我不知道 就是即兴 -妙极了
– I don’t know. Improv. – That was wonderful.
简直了不起 押了三个头韵
It was just… That was a triple alliterative improv.
这可不常听到
You don’t hear those too often.
-好吗 没问题了 -好 我们不需要
– Okay? We’re good. – All right. We don’t…?
-不要再拍一条吗 -完事了
– Don’t need to go again? – No. We’re done.
-上一条很完美 -好的
– That was fantastic. – All right.
好 下一场 拍妓院那场戏
Okay, moving on. We’re in the bordello.
下一幕片场
Next setup!
这是我这辈子见过最完美的演绎
That was the best acting I’ve ever seen in my whole life.
谢谢
Thank you.
好一个瑞克·道尔顿
Rick fucking Dalton.
有车来了
That’s a car.
好奇怪的车
That’s a strange car.
蛇妹 去看看外面是谁
Snake, go see who’s outside.
是谁
So who is it?
还不确定
I ain’t for sure yet.
亮黄色的轿跑
It’s a bitchen yellow Coupe de Ville.
盯着他
Keep an eye on him.
来吧
Come on.
大伙都去哪了
Where the hell is everybody?
吉卜赛呢
Hey, where’s Gypsy?
她在拆车的地儿
She’s down by the chop shop.
斯潘电影牧场
-嗨 -你好
– Hey! – Hello!
吉卜赛 来见见我的新朋友
Gypsy! I want you to come meet my new friend.
一个穿着夏威夷衬衫的老家伙
Some old-looking dude in a Hawaiian shirt
刚送小猫回来
who just gave Pussycat a ride home.
他只是送她回来
He just gave her a lift?
不 她正带他到处转 认识大伙
Nope. She’s bringing him down the ranch to meet everybody.
在门边上看着 如果他往这边走就告诉我
Stay by the door. Tell me if he starts coming this way.
-欢迎来到我们的公社 -谢谢邀请
– Welcome to our community. – Thanks for having me.
谢谢你送我们可爱的小猫回家
Thank you for giving our precious Pussy a ride home.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!