什么…
What…?
我认识你
Oh, I know you.
你们三个我都认识
I know all three of you.
没错 斯潘牧场
Yeah. Spahn Ranch.
斯潘牧场
Spahn Ranch. Yeah. Hoo!
我不知道你叫什么 但是我记得你的头发
I don’t know your name, but I remember that hair.
还有你 我记得你那苍白的小脸
And you, I remember your white little face.
还有你骑着马
And you were on a horsie.
没错
Yeah.
你是…
You are…?
我是魔鬼
I’m the devil,
我来做魔鬼的事
and I’m here to do the devil’s business.
不是 你的名字比这蠢多了
Nah, it was dumber than that.
好像是…雷克斯
Something like… Rex.
-天啊 打死他 泰克斯 -泰克斯
– God, shoot him, Tex! – Tex.

Fuck!
他妈的
Son of a bitch!
喂 你
Hey, you.
竟敢闯进我家来 混♥蛋♥
How dare you come into my house, motherfucker!
哎呀呀
Wow, man.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
天啊
Holy shit.
弗兰切斯卡 弗兰切斯卡 宝贝
Francesca! Francesca, honey!
天堂道 1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥街区
10,000 block, Cielo Drive.
你大约是什么时间遭遇这名入侵者的
Around what time was it when you confronted the intruder?
大概是午夜
It was about midnight.
-午夜 -是的
– Around midnight? – Yeah.
你怎么知道是午夜
How do you know it was midnight?
我当时 我当时在厨房♥
Well, I was, uh… I was in the kitchen.
在调玛格丽塔 然后…
You know, I was making margaritas, and, uh…
我听到了很吵的汽车声
I heard the sound of a noisy muffler.
我抬头看了下钟
I looked up at the clock.
上面的时间就是午夜
It said… The kitchen clock said midnight.
正好十二点吗
Twelve o’clock exactly?
也可能是十二点零五
I mean, it could have been 12:05.
-差不多那个时候 -然后你就再没看到他们
– Something like that. – And you didn’t see them again
直到那个女人在泳池里袭击你
until the woman attacked you in the pool.
是的
No, no.
所以这些行凶者做了什么
So, what did these perpetrators do?
行凶者 他们就是一群傻♥逼♥嬉皮士
Perpetrators? They were hippie assholes.
两个嬉皮士从前门闯进来
Two of them burst through the front door there,
其中那个男的说他是魔鬼
and the guy hippie said he was the devil.
他还说 “我来做…
And he said, “I’m here to…
什么魔鬼的事”
do some devil shit.”
不是他的原话 但是…
Or… That’s not verbatim, but…
-“魔鬼的事” -对 “魔鬼的事”
– “Some devil shit”? – Yeah, “Devil shit.”
我们走
And away we go.
等等 等等
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
你去哪家医院 克利夫
What hospital you going to, Cliff?
我们那里见好吗
I’ll meet you there, huh?
别来医院找我
You don’t want to meet me in no hospital.
去照顾你太太吧
Why don’t you go take care of your lady.
她刚吃了五片安♥眠♥药♥
She just took five fucking sleeping pills.
能一直睡到十月的哥伦布日
She’ll be asleep till Columbus Day.
这些家伙可能还得再来一次
These guys will probably have to come out here again
-把她弄醒 -我不会死的
– just to wake her ass up. – Hey, I’m not gonna die.
可能会瘸 但不会死的
I may get a limp, but I ain’t gonna die.
-我的时间还没到 -好吧
– It’s not my time yet, man. – All right.
所以不需要来医院看我
So no use waiting in some waiting room.
你现在应该脱♥光♥光钻进你老婆的被窝
Why don’t you go lie naked with that fine creature.
明天再来看我吧
Come visit me tomorrow.
带甜甜圈来
Bring bagels.
你要是想为我做点什么 就照顾好布兰迪
You want to do something for me, check on Brandy.
她可能有点受惊
She may be a little shook up after that.
-可能会想跟你一起睡 -开玩笑
– She may want to sleep with you. – Are you kidding me?
她正跟弗兰切斯卡一起睡呢
She’s sleeping with Francesca right now.
你可能再也领不回她了
You might never get her back. Ha, ha.
-我们得走了 -好的 克利夫
– We got to go. – All right, then, Cliff.
明天见
I’ll see you tomorrow, then.
你是个好朋友 克利夫
You’re a good friend, Cliff.
我尽力
I try.
你好
Hello?
我是杰·赛百灵
I’m Jay Sebring.
波兰斯基家的朋友
I’m a friend of the Polanskis.
你是瑞克·道尔顿吧
You’re Rick Dalton, right?
是的 我是瑞克·道尔顿
Yeah. Yeah. I’m Rick Dalton.
-住在隔壁 -我知道
– Live next door. – Oh, I know.
我还取笑莎伦说她就住在杰克·卡希尔的隔壁
I tease Sharon that she lives next door to Jake Cahill.
如果她想悬赏捉拿罗曼
If she ever wants to put a bounty on Roman,
只要走去隔壁就可以了
she just has to go next door, right?
说的对啊
No shit.
刚刚是发生什么事了
What the fuck happened?
那些该死的嬉皮士怪胎
Oh, th-these fucking hippie weirdos,
他们闯进了我家
they-they-they broke into my house.
什么意思 他们想抢劫你吗
What do you mean, like, trying to rob you?
我们不知道他们到底想干什么
We don’t know what the fuck they wanted.
是要抢我吗 我不确定
Were they robbing me? I don’t know.
还是嗑药磕嗨了乱来
Were they freaking out on some bummer trip?
谁知道呢 但他们想杀了我太太和我兄弟
Who knows? But they tried to kill my wife and my buddy.
-天啊 你说真的 -当然了
– Jesus Christ. Are you serious? – Yeah, I’m fucking serious.
我兄弟和他的狗干掉了其中两个 然后…
Now, my buddy and his dog killed two of them, and then…
妈的 我烧死了最后一个
Well, shit. I-I torched the last one.
-烧死 -是的
– “Torched”? – Yeah.
我把她烧成了焦炭
I burnt her ass to a crisp.
-你怎么做到的 -说出来你可能不信
– How’d you do that? – Well, believe it or not, I…
我的工具房♥里有一把喷火器
I got a flamethrower in my toolshed.
《麦克拉斯基的十四拳》里那把
Oh, from The Fourteen Fists of McCluskey.
没错
Yeah!
就是那把
That’s… That’s the one.
而且它还能用 感谢上帝
Yeah, it still works too. Thank God.
大家都还好吧
Is everybody okay?
那些该死的嬉皮士可不怎么好
Well, the fucking hippies aren’t,
这是肯定的
that’s for goddamn sure.
但我很好
Yeah. But I’m fine.
我老婆也没事
You know, my wife’s fine.
只是有点受惊而已
We’re just a little shook up, is all.
-天啊 太可怕了 -是啊
– Oh, my God, that’s terrifying. – Yeah.
杰 亲爱的 外面没事吧
Jay, honey, is everything all right?
现在没事了 亲爱的
Everything’s okay now, honey.
但有几个嬉皮士闯进了隔壁邻居家
But some hippies broke into the house next door.
天啊
Oh, my God.
太可怕了
Oh, that’s terrifying.
大家都没事吧
Is everybody okay?
我现在正和你的邻居说这事呢
I’m talking to your next-door neighbor about it right now.
瑞克·道尔顿
Rick Dalton?
对 是我
Yeah, that’s me.
你好啊 邻居
Well, hello, neighbor.
你们都没事吧
Is everybody okay?
是的 莎伦 大家都没事
Yes, Sharon, everybody’s fine.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
我很好 谢谢你的关心
Well, yes, I am. Thank you for asking that.
瑞克 你愿意到我家来
Rick, would you like to come up to the house
喝一杯 见见我其他的朋友吗
for a drink and meet my other friends?
当然 谢谢你
Yeah, sure. Thank you.
太好了 我开门让你进来
Oh, hooray! Great. I’ll buzz you up.
进来吧
Come on.
很高兴见到你
Hey, nice to meet you, huh?
-杰·赛百灵 -很荣幸
– Jay Sebring. – Hey, pleasure.
很荣幸 杰
Pleasure, Jay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!