她在孩子们身上做的事真神奇
You know, what she’s done with those children is nothing short of amazing.
是呀 克拉伦斯不是普通的修女
Well, Sister Mary Clarence is no ordinary nun.
我知道 用不着你说
Oh, you don’t have to tell me that.
你不怪我误导你吗
You’re not angry with me for misleading you?
一点也不
Not at all.
你要骗我随时欢迎
As a matter of fact, you’re free to fool me anytime you want.
各位女士先生
And now, ladies and gentlemen,
从旧金山来的
from San Francisco,
圣芳济高中唱诗班
the choir of St. Francis High School…
由克拉伦斯修女指挥
under the direction of Sister Mary Clarence…
也是唱”喜乐 喜乐”
also singing “Joyful, Joyful. ”
喜乐 喜乐
Joyful, joyful
主啊 我们尊崇你
Lord, we adore Thee
荣耀的神 慈爱的主
God of glory Lord of love
人心如花朵
Hearts unfold like flowers
向你绽放
before Thee
你们的老师说脱掉长袍
Your teacher says take off your robes.
快点脱 快点儿
Take off your robes. Do it quickly. Come on.
我不知道原因 脱袍子
Take off your robes.
随便穿什么
Put on anything you want.
我们要自在的上台
If we’re gonna go out there, we’re gonna go out there comfortable. Some of us.
把疑虑的阴影驱散
Of pain and sadness Drive the dark of doubt away
赐下永恒喜乐的主
Giver of immortal gladness
以光充满我们
Fill us with the light
以光充满我们
Fill us with the light
充满我们
Oh, fill us…
以白昼的光充满
With the light of day
喜乐 喜乐
Joyful, joyful
主啊 我们尊崇你
Lord, we adore Thee
荣耀的神 慈爱的主
God of glory Lord of love
人心像花朵
Hearts unfold like flowers
向你绽放
before Thee
称颂你如天上的太阳
Hail Thee as the sun above
融化了罪的乌云
Melt the clouds of sin
过失与忧伤
Sin and sadness
把疑虑的阴影驱散
Drive the dark of doubt away
驱散干净
Drive it all away
赐下永恒喜乐的主
Giver of immortal gladness
充满我们
Fill us
以白昼之光充满我们
Fill us with the light of day
白昼之光
Light of day
注意节奏
Check the rhyme
喜乐喜乐 我尊崇主
What’s up Joyful, joyful Lord, we adore Thee
我生命中你占第一
And in my life I’ve put none before Thee
我少不更事却知走你的道路
Since I was a youngster I came to know that You was the only way to go
我了解一事你是主 我的君王
So I have to grow to come to an understanding. And I’m down with the King
现在我问你 你与谁同在
so now I’m demanding. That you tell me who you’re down with, see
我与主同在 你与主同在吗
‘Cause all I know is that I’m down with G-O-D
你认识我
Yeah, you know me
-你与主同在吗 -你认识我
– You down with G-O-D – Yeah, you know me
-你与主同在吗 -你认识我
– You down with G-O-D – Yeah, you know me
-谁与主同在 -一起唱
– Who’s down with G-O-D – Everybody sing
来一起合唱 雄壮的合唱
Come and join the chorus The mighty, mighty chorus
晨星开始发光
Which the morning stars began
慈爱的天父高坐我们上空
The Father of love is rising o’er us
对了
By the way
最近你为主做了什么
What have you done for Him lately
最近你为主做了什么
What have you done for Him lately
主的眼角看顾万物
He watches over everything
所以我们齐唱
So we sing
喜乐 喜乐
Joyful, joyful
主啊 我们尊崇你
Lord, we adore Thee
荣耀的神 慈爱的主
God of glory Lord of love
人心像花朵向你绽放
– Lord, we adore Thee – Hearts unfold like flowers before Thee
称颂你如同天上的太阳
Hail Thee as the sun above
溶化乌云
Melt the clouds of sin and sadness
驱散黑暗 消除疑虑
Drive the dark of doubt away
驱散干净 赐下永恒喜乐的主
Drive it all away Giver of immortal gladness
充满我们
Mm-mm, fill us
以白昼的光充满我们
Fill us with the light of day Lord, fill us
我们需要你 是的 充满我们
Oh, we need You Yes, we do, fill us
主啊 以白昼的光充满
With the light of day, Lord
主啊 垂听我们祷告
Hear us as we pray, Lord
主啊 以白昼的光充满
With the light of day, Lord
我们需要你
We need you, come right away
今天我们需要你
We need you today
我们需要你
Need you today We need you, I’m here
充满我们
Fill us, fill us Fill us, fill us
以白昼的光充满
Fill us with the light of day
白昼的光
Light of day
这是我们大家所期待的时刻
And now, the moment we’ve all been waiting for.
首先 给所有参赛者热烈掌声
But first, let’s give all the contestants a nice big hand.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 第三名优胜队
Thank you. The third runner-up,
松林高中的四重唱诗班
Pinewood High School, San Bernardino, Quartet.
第二名优胜队
The second runner-up,
海景高中福音诗班
Oceanview High School, San Diego, Gospel Choir!
第一名优胜队
First runner-up,
格兰高中的”冠军诗班”
Grant High School, Orange County, Chapman Choir!
并列第一名大奖得主
The Grand Prize Winner,
旧金山的圣芳济高中
St. Francis High School, San Francisco!
加州音乐大赛
卓越超群
Simply outstanding.
真是精彩 我的心弦还在震动
What a performance. My heart is still racing.
-晚安 -见到你们好意外
– Good evening. – What a surprise to see you here.
得冠军的学校
You’re aware, of course, that the school that has just won is the school
正是你们要关的
you are about to close.
开玩笑 有这样的唱诗班
With a choir like that?
我们准备明年再比赛
We’ve got to get ready for next year’s competition.
听到这句话真高兴
I’m so pleased you feel that way.
桂先生 你来的正好
Oh, Mr. Crisp, just in time.
你们被骗了
You have been deceived.
他在说什么呀
What’s he talking about?
克拉伦斯修女不是
This Sister Mary Clarence…
对 你们被骗了
He’s quite right.You have been deceived.
其实是桂先生
You see, it’s Mr. Crisp’s…
这是桂先生的主意
It was Mr. Crisp’s idea?
他为了圣芳济设此妙计
I suppose he did it to keep St. Francis from closing.
果然奏效
And it worked.
圣芳济不关门了
St. Francis isn’t closing?
不 圣芳济不关门了
No, St. Francis isn’t closing.
我们只知你想提早退休
We knew you wanted to be considered for early retirement,
不知你这么谦卑
we didn’t know you were just being modest.
他们不能让得奖的桂先生离开
They can’t let a prize bull like you be put to pasture.
总主教区总有待改进之处
No, there must be a real trouble spot somewhere in the Archdiocese…
要借重桂先生的才干
that could use Mr. Crisp’s extraordinary talents.
那个女人 那个 女人
That woman, that… woman!
顺从上帝吧 桂斯普
Go with God, Crispy.
克拉伦斯夜夜
I don’t know how the heck Sister Mary Clarence does this,
在拉斯维加斯登台
performs night after night in Vegas.
她怎么不紧张
How does she do it?
-她习惯了嘛 -我们是紧张型的
– She’s used to all this. – We’re the nervous wrecks.
这么多人
Yeah, all these people.
维加斯
Vegas?
妈 只有这一次 对不起
Mama, it was just this one time. I’m sorry.
我下次不敢了
I’ll never disobey you again.
-求你不要生气 -别说了
– don’t be mad at me. – Just stop.
你太精彩了
You’re incredible.
我为你骄傲
And I’m proud of you.
我非常地骄傲
I’m very proud of you.
-恭喜 -恭喜

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章后天
下一篇文章星际穿越
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!