– 我们去打猎 – 谁问你
– We’re goin’ huntin’,right? – Who asked you?
– 谁问你个屁?- 我 在问迈克
– Who the hell asked you? – I was askin’ Mike.
– 他会去 – 是 迈克会去的
– He’s goin’. – Yeah,Mike’s goin’.
– 没有女人 – 就像以前一样 怎么样
– But no women. – Just like old times,hey,am I right?
– 像以前一样 – 去他妈的
– Just like old times? – Fuckin’ A!
艾素 你在开玩笑吧
Are you kiddin’ me,Axel?
要是我站在你的位置
Forty times we could’ve had it!
如果我去过你那
If I’d have been where you are.
把它抓回来 艾素
Go get ‘im,Axel!
操你们
Fuck you guys.
– 哦 真甜啊 – 去死
– Oh,how sweet it is. – Fuckin’ A.
我的天啊 出了什么事情
Jesus Christ. What the hell is that?

Hey!
喂 喂 约翰 艾素 我打中了一只
Hey! Hey,John! Axel! I got one!
喂 伙计 我打中了一只
Hey,fellas! I got one!
没事吧
Okay?
没事
Okay!
这把小呆枪在这里干什么
What’s that stupid little gun doin’ up here?
以防万一
In case.
防什么 有什么要防
In case? In case of what?
以防你撞破女友
In case you stumble on one of your girlfriends…
跟别人鬼混时用枪杀他吗
sucking on a forest ranger’s cock?
够胆再说一次
You say that one more time.
继续 说呀
Say it! Go on. Say it!
斯丹尼 你放狗屁 你不想活了
Stanley,you’re so full of shit you’re gonna float away.
试试看 够胆再说一次
Try me! You try me!
– 有胆量再说一次 – 你不想活了
– Just say it! – You’re gonna float away.
别紧张 迈克
Easy,Mike.
– 别紧张 迈克 – 那有什么用
– Take it easy,Mike. – What the hell was that for?
什么 你想怎样 给我
What? You think it was loaded? Gimme that.
不要
Don’t.
你想玩游戏吗 好 我跟你玩这鬼游戏
You wanna play games? All right,I’ll play your fuckin’ games.
– 喂 – 你现在感觉如何
– Hey! – How do you feel now?

Huh? Huh?
– 嘿 – 大人物
– Hey! – Big shot!
嗨 迈克
Hi,Michael!
– 琳达在后面 – 她在后面
– Linda’s in back. – She’s in the back?
– 对了 他打猎如何 – 不错 谢谢了
– Yeah. Hey,how was the hunting? – It was fine. Thanks.
琳达 怎么了
Linda,what’s the matter?
我不知道
I don’t know.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
没什么 我不知道
Noth- I don’t know.
一定有原因
Well,it’s gotta be somethin’.
我的车在外面
I got the car outside.
好了 没事了
Yeah. Well,that’s okay.
你确定吗
You sure?
不 没事了 我只想静一静 好吗
No,it’s okay. Just leave me alone,okay?
真的
Really.
晚安
Have a nice night.
晚安 明早见
Good night! See you tomorrow.
跟我来 我送你回去
Come with me. We’ll get you home.
不 我想跟他走
No. I think I’ll go with him.
– 行吗 谢谢你了 – 行
– Okay? Thanks. – Well,okay.
你没事吧
You okay?
有没有想过日子会变成这样
Did you ever think life would turn out like this?
没有
No.
I27
I 27.
N4O 中了
– N 40. – Bingo!
有人中了 后来赶上
We have a bingo. Johnny-come-lately.
你去哪儿了
Where are you,Johnny?
原来你在这里
There you are.
– Bl5 ll6 -对
– B 15. I 16. – Right.
– 好 – N33
– Right. – N 33.
– 对 – G6O
– Right. – G 60.
我们 对啦 获胜者来了
We- Yeah. That’s a winner.
前路茫茫
Get outta my road there,Ivan Stivan.
我看不清自己
I can’t see myself smokin’.
下一个号♥码是I16
And the next number: I 16.
希望是我 l6号♥
Wish it was I. Nice sweet 16.
I18
I 18.
你就成为真正男子汉
Then you become a man.
出发 G6O
Let’s go,men. G 60.
有谁需要帮助
And those that can’t help themselves,
伙计们 请伸出援手
please,buddy,help them too.
噢 跟我跳舞好吗
Oh,will you dance with me?
G47
G 47.
但我对目前生活
But I’m still satisfied with what I’ve got,
仍然很满意
that wonderful life I’ve lived.
好好地想一想
Think it over,buddy boys,
好小子 给你O61
and I’ll give you O 61.
嗨 近来好吗
Hi. How ya doin’?

Hi.
史蒂夫 你的电♥话♥
Steven,there’s a call for you.
好像是安琪拉
Maybe it’s from Angela.
你好 史蒂夫 是我 迈克
– Hello. – Stevie,it’s me,Mike.
迈克
Michael?
– 喂 – 喂
– Hey! – Hey!

Hey!
你怎么了
How’s things?
我不错 别管我 你呢
I’m okay. Never mind me. How are you?
很好
Great.
喂 那是
Hey,what-
喂 那是什么声音 什么
Hey,what’s that noise? What?
哦 是轮椅
Oh,wheelchairs.
什么
What?
史蒂夫 你什么时候能出来呢
Hey,Stevie,when ya gettin’ out?
迈克 我想在这里多待一会儿
Oh,I’m gonna stay here a while,Mike.
– 为什么 – 这个地方很棒
– What for? – The place is great.

Huh?
像渡假中心一样
It’s like a resort.
可以打篮球 保龄球
You know? I mean,they got basketball,bowlin’.
什么
What?
葛丽斯公主前天来看了我们
Princess Grace came to see us the other day.
迈克
Michael?
喂 喂
Hey,hey.
– 嘿 – 迈克
– Hey! – Michael.
史蒂夫 史蒂夫?
Steve? Stevie?
迈克 我要走了
Hey,I gotta go,Mike.
我要走了
I gotta go.
朋友 宵禁时间到了
Curfew,man.
史蒂夫
Stevie?
史蒂夫
Steve?

S-
迈克
Michael!
嗨 迈克
Michael! Hey!
– 嘿 嘿 – 嘿 嘿
– Hey,hey. – Hey,hey.
迈克 你好吗
Mike. How are you?
– 喂 – 喂
– Hey,huh? – Hey.
– 迈克 – 嗯
– Michael. – Yeah.

Hey.

Uh,hi.
– 我们成功了 – 很好
– Sure,we made it. We made it. – Okay!
– 喂 – 很好 完了
– Yeah. – Yeah,that’s it.
我不要回家
Hey. I don’t want to go home.
– 我知道 我知道 – 很好 很好
– I know. I know. – Oh,good. Good.
我知道
Yeah,good,good.
真的
Really.
– 你看起来不错 – 是的
– You look good. – Yeah.
– 你去打猎了吗 – 打猎 嗯
– You do any hunting? – Hunting? Uh,yeah,hunting.
– 有没有收获 – 没有 是的 没有
– Did you get one? – No- Yeah. No. No.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!