Fuck it.
– 去他妈的 他说什么 – 操
– Fuck it? What did he say? – Fuck it.
那边什么情况
W- Well,what’s it like over there?
你能给我们说一下吗
Can you tell us anything?
去他妈的
Fuck it.
好吧 去他妈的
Okay,fuck it.
操他
Fuck him.
去他妈的
Fuck it. Hey!
迈克
Michael,hey.
– 他骂谁 – 他在骂谁
– Hey. – Fuck who?
要操谁
Fuck who?
– 那个该死的是谁 – 天知道他妈的是谁
– Who the hell is he? – Who the fuck knows?
他看来像山区的农民
He looks like a fuckin’ hillbilly.
给他多一杯同样的酒 谢利
Give him another drink,Jerry. Just the same.
嘿 我♥操♥
Hey! Fuck it!
我♥操♥
Fuck you.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
斯蒂文
Steven.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!

Oh!
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
我抓住了
I got it!
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
愿意
Yeah.
你真的愿意
You would?

Mm-hmm.
我意思是 如果我们回来以后
What I mean is if we get back from-
我们回来的时候
I mean,when we get back.
我不知道我说什么鬼话
I don’t know what the hell I mean.
你在说出你的心底话
I think what goes through your mind comes out your mouth.
安琪拉和史蒂夫
Angela and Steven,
如果你们没溢出一滴酒
if you don’t spill a drop,
代表你们余生也幸福
it’s good luck for the rest of your life.
– 嘿 – 嘿
– Hey! – Hey,hey!

Whoo!
别在意斯丹尼说的话 忘记它
Don’t worry what Stan says. Just forget that.
他真是该死的大嘴巴 对
– He’s got a big fucking mouth. – Right.
– 够了 – 过来吧
– Huh? – That’s enough.
– 嘿 – 过来
– Hey! – Come here.
尼克 我和安琪拉没做过什么
I never really did it with Angela,Nicky.
好 太好了
Great. That’s great.
这是我一生中最后一个秘密
That’s my last one true secret.
算了吧 忘记它
It’s nothing. It’s nothing. Just forget about it.
安琪拉
Angela,Angela!
哦 安琪拉
Oh,Angela.
要是她怀孕了 我怎么办
What am I gonna do when she has the baby?
那是安琪拉的决定 说得对
– That’s Angela’s part,right? – That’s right.
– 让她去处理 – 你担心什么呢
– Just hang loose. – Hang loose?
高兴点
Be happy.
离开这儿 我们不想再见到你
Go on. Get out of here. We don’t wanna see you anymore.
看看这个狂人
Look at this maniac.
星期一火车上见
I’ll see you Monday on the train.
喂 小心驾驶
– Hey. – Drive carefully.
– 你不知道安琪拉的事吗 – 是吗 简直是狗屁
– You didn’t know that about Angela,huh? Right? – Oh,that’s bullshit.
-噢 狗屁 是不是 – 对 狗屁
– Oh,it’s bullshit,right? Yeah? – It’s bullshit. Bullshit.
– 我很偶然的知道那是真的 – 狗屁
– I happen to know it’s true. – That’s bullshit.
– 偶然而己 对吗?- 你真是狗屁
– I happen to know it’s true. All right? – You’re full of bullshit.
– 想赌一把吗 是 好吧 把钱放在你狗屁的口里吧 – 是的 狗屁
– Do you wanna bet? Put your money where your mouth is. – Yeah. Bullshit.
– 操你自己 – 操你自己把
– Go fuck yourself,Stan. – Huh? Go fuck yourself.
– 你♥妈♥的♥ – 成熟点
– Fuck you. – Ah,grow up.
嘿 嘿 好吧
Hey! Hey! All right!
迈克 你在干什么
Michael,Michael,what are you doing?
– 喂 迈克 – 迈克
– Mike! Hey,Mike! – Michael!
迈克 你在搞什么
Michael,what the hell are you doing?
– 迈克 – 嘿
– Michael! – Hey!
迈克 你在搞什么 迈克
Michael,what the hell are you doing? Michael!
– 嘿 嘿 嘿 操 – 妈的
– Hey,hey,hey! – Fuck it!
迈克 回来呀 他在搞什么
Michael,come back here! What the hell is he doing?
迈克 你到底在搞什么鬼
Michael,what the hell are you doing?
– 嘿 迈克 – 快回来
– Hey,Mike! – Michael,come back here!
回来 迈克
Come here,Michael!
我们都爱你 回来
You know we love you! Get back here!
我有话对你说
Hey,Mike! I gotta talk to you!
迈克
Mike!

Hey!
狗屁
Shit!
我一定是疯了
I must be out of my fuckin’ mind.
我一定是疯了
I must be out of my mind.
事情来得太快了
I don’t know. Everything’s going so fast.
天啊
Man,oh,man.
喂 尼克
Hey,Nick.
你估计我们会回来吗
Think we’ll ever come back?
– 从越南 – 对
– From Nam? – Yeah.
你知道吗
You know something?
所有的东西 都在这里
The whole thing,it’s right here.
我喜欢这个鬼地方
I love this fuckin’ place.
– 朋友 你是疯了 – 我知道这话听起来很疯狂
– You’re crazy,man. – I know that sounds crazy.
迈克 如果我出了事 别把我留在那里
If anything happens,Mike,don’t leave me over there.
你一定 不要离开我
You got- You gotta- Just don’t leave me.
– 你一定要答应我 迈克 – 喂
– You gotta promise me that,Mike. – Hey.
伙计 你一定
No,man,you got- you gotta
你要肯定的答应我
You gotta promise definitely.
喂 尼克 嗯
– Hey,Nicky. – Huh?
– 我答应你 伙计 – 真的?
– You got it,pal. – Promise?
大声呼叫
Shout Geronimo,Geronimo
检查你的机盖
It’s a silk and check your canopy and take a look around
看看四周 到处都是军队
The air is filled with troopers set for battle on the ground
地上开战 直至我们上天堂 杀至长长的阿马逊河
‘Til we join the stick of angels Kill the lengthy Amazon
大声呼叫
Shout Geronimo,Geronimo
这是光荣之路 但我们已准备好
It’s a gory road to glory,But we’re ready Here we go
大声呼叫
Shout Geronimo
向下看 向下看
– Geronimo,look out below
让我自♥由♥
Look out below
我记不住其他的语言了
I don’t remember the rest of the words.
没事的
So let me be free
和我在一起 你会快乐的
You’ll always be happy with me
狗屁的 有点恐怖
Chickenshit,get scared.
不要推
Oh,boy.
胆小鬼
Fuckin’ cold.
欠我36杯酒
Thirty-six beers.
– 哇 什么 – 来吧
– Whoo! What? – Come on.
好的 我会继续
All right,I’ll go on,already.
等一等
Wait,wait.
你能一边尿 一边喝酒
You ever piss and take a drink of beer at the same time?

Whoa.
我只能勉强地撒尿
Ah,I just barely got a chance to shake it off.
等一等 来吧 该死
Wait! Come on! Oh,fuck!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Bastards!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Sons of bitches!
– 你跟我们同路吗 – 来吧
– You guys goin’ my way? – Come on.

Fuck!
一点也不好玩
That’s not funny!
不要再操了 走吧
No fuckin’ around now.
不要再操了
Come on. Stick around. Don’t fuck around.
不要再操了
All right? No fuckin’ around.
– 放我出去 放我出去 – 出去 出去
– Lemme out! Lemme out! – Out,out. Get out.
不对 肯定不对
This is not it. Definitely.
他们换了 不是开玩笑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!