Shake it off.
别想那么多 别想那么多
Shake it off. Shake it out.
想想其它事
Think of something else.
想一想家 想家
Think of home. Think of home.
– 来吧 – 迈克 他们想杀我
– Come on. – They’re gonna have to kill my ass,Mike.
史蒂夫 你一定可以的
Stevie,you gotta do it.
不照他们做 就把你扔到坑里
You don’t do it,they’re gonna throw you in the pit.
扔到坑里就没命了
They throw you in the pit,you’re gonna die.
去吧 你要做 你会做到的
Go ahead. You gotta do it. You can do it.
你会做到的 史蒂夫
You can do it,Stevie. You can do it.
看着我 史蒂夫 看着我
Look in my eyes.
史蒂夫 看着我 史蒂夫
Stevie? Stevie,look at me!
– 迈克 – 做吧
– Mike? – Do it!
动手吧 给他们看看你的勇气
Go ahead. Show ’em you got balls.
你♥他♥妈♥的
Aw,fuck you.
动手吧 开枪射我们 动手吧
Go ahead. Shoot me! Go ahead!
来吧
Come on.
动手吧
Go ahead. Go ahead,Stevie!
史蒂夫 动手吧 给他们看看你的勇气
Go ahead! Show ’em you got balls!
来吧 做吧
Go ahead!
喂 小子
Hey,kid. Kid.
看着我 史蒂夫 你办到了
Look at me,Stevie. You did it.
史蒂夫
Stevie.
给这班混♥蛋♥ 看看你的胆量
You showed these bastards. Showed ’em.
别担心 小子
Don’t worry,kid.
你能做到的
You did it.
– 迈克 迈克 – 史蒂夫
– Michael! Michael! – Stevie!
迈克
Michael!
史蒂夫 史蒂夫 不要担心
Stevie! Stevie,don’t worry!
迈克
Mike!
迈克 救命
Mike! Oh!
天啊 迈克
Oh,God.
迈克 这儿有老鼠
Michael,there’s rats in here.
尼克
Nicky-
混帐东西
Motherfucker!
尼克 听我说
Nicky,listen.
现在全看我们了 只有你和我
It’s up to us now. It’s me and you.
那史蒂夫呢
What about Steven?
别管他了
Forget him.
– 别管他 – 他没法办到的
– Forget him? – He ain’t gonna make it.
你以为你是谁 上帝
Who do you think you are? God?
看看他 他现在神志不清
Look at him. He’s in a daze.
他不会醒来 他在梦中
He ain’t comin’ out. He’s in a dream.
迈克 你到底在说什么
Mike,what are you saying?
我说忘记他吧 尼克
I’m saying forget him.
忘记这事
Get it through your head,
否则你我都死定了
or you and me are both gone too.
我们要多放几颗子弹
We gotta play with more bullets.
– 你说什么 – 多放些子弹
– What? – More bullets.
我要在枪里多放几颗子弹
I gotta get more bullets in the gun.
– 什么 – 我们要多玩几颗子弹
– What? – We gotta play with more bullets.
– 枪里多放子弹 – 多放子弹
– More bullets in the gun? – More bullets in the gun.
多放几颗?
How many more bullets?
三颗
Three.
那是说我们得互相对抗 尼克
That means we gotta play each other.
– 加子弹去互相对抗 – 我们要做这
– More bullets against each oth- – We gotta do it.
– 什么 你疯了吗 – 尼克 这是唯一的方法
– What? Are you crazy? – Nicky,it’s the only way.
我会选定时间 比赛继续 直到我指示
I’ll pick the moment. The game goes until I move.
当我开枪时 你走到最近的守卫
When I start shootin’,go for the nearest guard,
你去抢他的枪 把那个混♥蛋♥杀了
get his gun,zap the fucker.
– 我还没准备好 – 你一定要听我的
– I’m not ready for this. – You gotta listen to me.
难道你想留下来等死吗
You wanna stay down here and die?
去吧 现在看你了
Go on. It’s up to you.
– 现在看你了 – 不
– Now it’s up to you. – No!
-不 – 喂 他反对我
– No! – Hey,him against me!
并肩作战
Side by side!
– 并肩作战 走开 – 走开 走开
– Side by side! – Get away! Get away!
我等不及了
Me and him! Me against him!
迈克
Michael!
来吧 混♥蛋♥
Come on! These fuckers-
这些混♥蛋♥ 干吧 尼克
These fuckers- Go ahead,Nicky. Go ahead,Nicky.
不会有事的 不会有事的
It’s gonna be all right. It’s gonna be all right.
干吧 尼克 这就去
Go ahead. Go ahead,Nicky.
我放三颗子弹 三颗 三颗
I do three bullets. Three.
我放三颗啊
Three. We do three,huh?
1 2 3 3颗子弹
One,two,three. Three.
三颗 三颗
Three. Three.
三颗 三颗
Three. Three.
不用担心 尼克 不出五分钟 我们便可离开这里
Don’t worry. Five minutes,we’re gonna be outta here.
我们一定可以离开这里
We’re gonna be outta here.

Yeah.
我们现开始战斗了
Now we got ourselves a game.
就你和我
You and me. You and me.
我们现开始战斗了
Now we got ourselves a game.
好的
Okay. Okay.
你想玩 是吧
You wanna see it? All right.
动手
There.
不要 不要
No more. No. No more.
我只是希望我们能离开这里
I’m gonna will us out of here.
将那把枪的子弹退掉
You got an empty chamber in that gun.
将那把枪的子弹退掉
Put an empty chamber in that gun!
动手
Go ahead.
去死吧
Goddamn it!
尼克 不会有事的
It’s gonna be all right,Nicky.
动手吧 开枪
Go ahead,shoot! Shoot,Nicky!
你♥他♥妈♥的
Goddamn you,you motherfucker!
你♥他♥妈♥的
You motherf-
不要 尼克 不要
No,no,no,no,Nicky!

哦 你这个混♥蛋♥
Oh! You cock-
你会死的 混♥蛋♥
Oh! Oh,you’re gonna die,you motherfucker!
你会死的
You’re gonna die!
开枪 尼克 开枪
Go ahead. Go ahead,Nicky.
动手 动手
Just do it. Do it. Do it! Do it!
动手
Go ahead!
你办到了
You made it. You made it.
不会有事的
It’s all right,Nicky.
看看我们的本领
All right,we’re gonna show ’em.
好样的
That’s good,Nicky.
干得好 干得好
All right. All right.
快 快
Come on,Nicky. Come on.
来吧
Come on! Nicky
尼克
Come on.
尼克 快 该死的
Nicky,come on. Damn it!
加油
Come on!
见鬼
Shit.
拉我起来
Get me up.
史蒂夫
Steve!
起来 起来
Get up. Get up.
起来
Get up!
迈克 迈克
Michael. Michael.
迈克
Michael!
史蒂夫 快
Stevie,come on. Come on,Stevie.
我们要游过去 快
We’re gonna go for a swim. Come on.
史蒂夫
Stevie.
来 来
Come on. Come on.
迈克 森林不是我们的强项
We don’t belong here in the jungle,Michael.
下去再说吧 下去
Get on. Go on. Just get on,see?
-下去 – 水里有老鼠
– Just get on. – There’s rats in these waters.
– 去 – 去
– These w- – Hold on.
到那儿
Hold on right there.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!