Give ’em all flat tires.
你实在好得有点不真实
You’re just too good to be true
不错 我把你打得落花流水
That’s great. Now I’m gonna smoke your ass.
像到了天堂
Like heaven to touch
渴望拥抱你
I wanna hold you so much
这天长地久的爱
At long last love has arrived
感谢主我仍活着
And I thank God I’m alive
轮到我吗
It’s my shot,right?
来吧 约翰
Come on,John.
把桌子抹了
Wipe off the tables.
够了 真的够了
This is it. This is really it.
没什么可比性了
I mean,
我想我该走了
here I go.
伙计 不必装得太轻松
There’s no sense in gettin’ too relaxed,buddy.
– 告诉我这是真的 – 来吧
– Let me know that it’s real – Come on.
你实在好得有点不真实
You’re just too good to be true
跟着你的眼光不能移开
Can’t take my eyes off of you
啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦
Ba-da,da-da Da-da,ba-ba-ba
啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦
Ba-da,ba-da Ba-ba,da-da-da
啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦
Ba-da,da-da Da-da,ba-ba-ba
啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦
Ba-da,ba-da,da
我爱你 宝贝
I love you,baby
如果可以的话
And if it’s quite all right
我需要你 宝贝 在孤独夜晚给我温暖
I need you,baby to warm the lonely night
我爱你 宝贝
I love you,baby
相信我说的话
Trust in me when I say
噢 美丽的人儿
Oh,pretty baby
不要拒绝我 噢 美丽的人儿
Don’t bring me down,I pray Oh,pretty baby
让我找到你
Now that I’ve found you Stay
让我爱你 宝贝 让我爱你
And let me love you,baby Let me love you
你这个同性恋
You faggot.
有点不真实
To be true
跟着你的眼光不能移开
Can’t take my eyes off of you

You

Hey!
像到了天堂 渴望拥抱你
I wanna hold you so much
我的天啊
Jesus Christ!
你竟然这么冷血地对你母亲
To do this to your own mother…
她为你一生祈祷
who prays for you all her life.
你真是这么残忍♥无情吗
Is your heart so cruel,so unfeeling?
你娶了这女人回来 留下她给我
You marry this girl. You leave her with me.
然后跟这群无赖去越南
And you go with these bums to the Vietnam!
– 喔 喔 – 狗屁
– Ow. Ow. – Bullshit.
如果这相当好
And if it’s quite all right
飞一次 只要在天上飞一次
One flight! It’s one flight upstairs!
我回来时 只飞一次
When I come home- One flight.
我爱安琪拉
I love Angela.
她也爱我
And she loves me.
今天你得扣上围巾
Wear a scarf today!
穿燕尾服怎可扣围巾
You don’t wear a scarf with a tuxedo.
我不会扣围巾的
I’m not gonna wear a scarf with a tuxedo.
– 你想扮成王子吗 – 什么意思 扮?
– You tryin’ to look like a prince? – What do you mean trying?
你早该预备好
You should’ve done that a long time ago.
– 它是那样设计的 – 我知道
– That way,it would’ve set. – I know.
– 那么 你为何不照做呢 – 因为我忘了
– Then why didn’t you do it? – ‘Cause I forgot.
看见了吗
Oh,man.
迈克 还有几个小时 史蒂夫就结婚了
Steven’s gettin’ married in a couple of hours.
我不明白我们该死的 到底在做什么 参军前居然讨论最后一次去狩猎
We’re talkin’ about huntin’ the last time before the army.
整件事都 有点疯狂
The whole thing,it’s crazy.
让我告诉你一件事
I’ll tell ya one thing.
如果我命中注定要死在山中
If I found out my life had to end up in the mountains,
那都无所谓
I’d be all right.
但是你得紧记
But it has to be in your mind.
什么
What?
一击即中
One shot?
第二枪就太逊了
Two is pussy.
我不会为一击即中 想太多的 迈克
I don’t think about one shot that much anymore,Mike.
你一定要 一击即中就是重点
You have to think about one shot. One shot is what it’s all about.
射杀鹿只要一枪
A deer has to be taken with one shot.
我一直在说服大家 他们都不听
I try to tell people that. They don’t listen.
– 你真的想去越南吗 – 是
– You really think about Vietnam? – Yeah.
我不知道
I don’t know. I guess.
当我想着鹿时 就想去越南
I’m thinkin’ about the deer. Going to Nam.
你知道我喜欢树吗
I like the trees,you know?
我喜欢树在山上的样子 每棵都不同
I like the way the trees are in the mountains,all the different
各式各样的树
The way the trees are.
说来像个笨蛋 是吗
I sound like some asshole,right?
听我说 尼克 你是我 唯一想要结伴打猎的人
I’ll tell you,Nick,you’re the only guy I go huntin’ with,you know?
我喜欢跟动作快 速度快的人打猎
I like a guy with quick moves and speed. I ain’t gonna hunt with no assholes.
– 我才不愿意跟笨蛋打猎 – 那么谁是笨蛋
– Well,who’s an asshole? – Who’s an asshole?
你想会是谁
Who do you think’s an asshole?
他们全都是笨蛋
They’re all a bunch of assholes.
不过我也喜欢他们 他们是好人 但是 如果没有你 我就一人去
I mean,I love ’em. They’re great guys,but without you,I’d hunt alone.
– 我是认真的 我真的会这么做 – 你真是他妈的疯子
– Seriously,that’s what I’d do. – Well,you’re a fuckin’ nut.
迈克 知道吗 你是个狂人 你有控制狂
You know that,Mike. You’re a maniac,control freak.
我喜欢意外惊喜
I just don’t like no surprises.
– 烂车打不开的 – 那么 踢它一脚
– Damn thing won’t open. – Well,give it a kick.
不是这样的 不是这样的
Hey,man,hey,hey,not like that. Not
踢这 这 这里
Here,here,here.
– 看到没有 – 操
– See that? – Fuckin’ A.
不是真的
Unreal.
艾素 我终于知道 为何不支持飞云队
Axel,now I know why you’re not still kicking for the Steelers.
你知道 我一直喜欢迈克的车
You know,I love Mike’s car.
对呀 有些车只会抛锚
Yeah,some cars,they just sit.
我是说你永远不会理解这样的车 将会带你到见鬼的地方去的
You never know with a car like this where the hell it’s gonna take you.
是呀 它使我感到安全
Yeah. It makes me feel safe.
哦 他在做什么?
Oh,what is he doing?
艾素在溜迈克的车
Axel’s humping Mike’s Coupe de Ville.
噢 艾素 走开 我去拿康乃馨 他们已到齐了
– Axel,get out of there. – Let’s get the carnations.
起来 起来 你在干什么
Get up. Get up. What are you doing?
快点 坐好 别想过 艾素
Come on. Sit up. Oh,God,you’re impossible.
带着它 你得把这个扣上 寒酸的燕尾服
– Here,put this on,you have to have that on. – Crummy tuxedo.
这个燕尾服老是被卡住
Tuxedo’s been stuck a million times.
哪里得来的 一点也不好笑
– Where’d you get this thing? It’s not funny.
我很漂亮 对吧 不 不漂亮
– I’m beautiful,right? I’m beautiful. – No,you’re not.
准备就绪 谢谢你 宝贝
– All set. – Thanks,Amy.
艾素 怎么坐不稳
You can’t even sit up,Axel. Oh!
– 来 坐直 – 漂亮
– Axel,come on. Sit up. – Beautiful.
琳达 怎么了 我正想去接你
Linda,what’s the matter? I was gonna pick you up.

Hi.
– 究竟发生什么事 – 他打我
– What’s the matter? – He hit me.
喂 过来 我有事问你
Hey,come here,come here. I wanna ask you something.
等等 该死的
Hey,wait a minute,goddamn it.
你不能就这样走开 你脸上的是什么鬼东西
You don’t walk away from me. What is that on your face?
你和迈克过几天便要走了
Nicky,you and Michael,you’re goin’ away in a couple of days.
我想我还能不能住在这里
I was just wonderin’ if I could use this place to stay.
– 当然可以 – 我会付钱给你们
– Oh,sure. – I’d wanna pay you both.
– 我还想 – 你到底要什么
– And I was thinking- – What are you talkin’ about?
我会报答你的 尼克
I would wanna pay you,Nick.
喂 我不是别人
Hey,Kochatka,it’s me you’re talking to.
难道你对我的了解还不够深吗
You know,how long have you known me for?
什么意思
What?
不知道
I don’t know.
史蒂夫 你是否真心和愿意
Have you,Steven,a free will and a firm intention…
迎娶站在你面前的女子 安琪拉
to take unto yourself as wife this woman,Angela,
成为你的妻子
whom you see before you?
我愿意
I do.
– 不会迎娶别的女人 – 不会
– You have not promised yourself to any other bride? – I have not.
安琪拉 你是否真心和愿意
Have you,Angela,a free will and a firm intention…
嫁给站在你面前的男子 史蒂夫
to take unto yourself as husband this man,Steven,
成为你的丈夫

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!