下去
Hold on.
– 迈克 – 好了 伙计
– Michael. – Okay,buddy.
迈克
Mike.
尼克
Nicky!
迈克
Mike!
我想回家
I wanna go home,Mike.
那是什么
What is that sound?
是什么声音 迈克
What’s that sound,Michael?
– 喂 喂 喂 – 喂
– Hey! Hey! Hey! – Hey!
走吧 走吧
Go ahead! Go ahead!
迈克 迈克
Mike! Mike!
抓紧了
Hold on,Michael! Don’t let go!
迈克
Mike!
不 迈克
No! Mike!
史蒂夫
Stevie!
迈克 我踢到了石头
I hit some rocks,Michael.
我踢到了石头
I hit some rocks.
– 你还好吧 – 迈克
– Are you all right? – Michael.
– 没事的 – 我的腿
– Okay. – My legs
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
史蒂夫 来吧
Stevie,come on.
求求你
Please
迈克
M- Mike,
我踢到了石头
I hit some rocks.
好了
Okay.
没事的
All right.
好了
That’s it.
– 好了 – 我的胳膊
– That’s it. – My arm.
我的腿没知觉
I can’t feel my legs.
得了 好了
All right. Come on.
用力撑起身体
Push yourself up.

Shh!
好了 小子 好了
Okay. Okay,kid. Okay.
哇 哇
Shh! Shh!

Hi.

Hi.

Ah.
你是尼克纳·屈巴塔罗维其
Are you Nikanor Chevotarevich?
你明白我的话吗 尼克纳
Can you understand me,Nikanor?
抱歉打扰一下
Excuse me?
– 你是尼克纳吗 你确定 – 是啊
– Are you Chevotarevich? Are you sure? – Yes.
屈巴塔罗维其是苏俄名字吗
Uh-huh. Chevotarevich. Is that a Russian name?
不是 是美国名
No. It’s American.
好吧 让我看看你的名牌
All right. Let me see your name tag.
这是你的吗 是他的
– This yours? – It’s his.
你父母的名字是罗
– What are your parents’ names? – Lou and,uh-
我妈妈的名字是伊娃
My mother’s name is,uh-
– 哦 伊娃 – 嗯
– Tsk. Eva. – Uh-huh.
你父母的生日日期呢
And what are your parents’ dates of birth?
什么
What the
我们要把他带走
We’re gonna have to get him outta here.
当然 当然
Sure,sure.
另外那个是干嘛的
What other? what?
对不起
Excuse me.
有点噪声 嗯
Some more noise,uh-huh.

Hello?
我要拨电♥话♥到美国
Uh,I’m calling the United States.
卡顿·宾夕法尼亚州
Clairton,Pennsylvania.
卡车的卡
C- L-A…
停顿的顿
I- R-T-O-N.
宾夕法尼亚州
Pennsylvania. Right.
恩 好
Yeah. Yeah,okay.
没关系
Never mind.
没事的 没事
Nothing,nothing. No. Never mind. Nothing.
你明白吗
Can you understang?
我会尽快打电♥话♥给你
I will call you song
我都不记得了
I cann’t remeber
退后
Hey,back off,Jack! Back off.
好吧 去做吧
Well,just do that.
迈克
Mike?
你好 过得怎么样
Hello. How are you?
嗨 迈克
– Hey. – Mike?
迈克 嘿 迈克
Mike? Hey,Mike.
对不起 我认错了人
Sorry. I thought you were someone else.
洛杉矶是男人的天堂
Too much for the man
他办不到
He couldn’t make it
于是只好离开
So he’s leavin’ the life he’s
他渐渐明白
He’s come to know
喔 喔
Ooh,ooh
他说 他要回过头去寻找
He said he’s goin’ He said he’s going back to find
回过头去寻找
Going back to find
他的世界里遗失的东西
Ooh,ooh,ooh What’s left of his world
他遗漏的东西
The world he left behind
就在不久以前
Not so long ago
– 你好吗 – 还可以
– How are you? – Okay.
他走了
He’s leavin’
来 我带你去看些东西
I show you. Come.
不像美国的女孩
Not like the girls home in U.S.A.
– 给你特别疯狂的 – 回过头去寻找
– I make you crazy. – Goin’ back to find
我让你如此疯狂
I make you crazy.
他走了
Guess who’s gonna be right by his side
– 噢 不 我不想 – 来吧
– No,I don’t wanna. – Come.
在去乔治亚州的午夜班车上
Leavin’ on that midnight train to Georgia
哦 是的 恩 好的
Oh,yeah,yeah,yeah
我宁愿活在他的世界里
I’d rather live in his world
也不愿没有他而活着
Than live without him in mine
进来吧
Come on inside.
好了 你想叫我什么 嗯
Okay,what you like call me now,hmm?
好了 你想叫我什么
What you like call me?
– 琳达 – 就像平常一样
– Linda. – Linda. Just like home.
不要 不要 谢谢
No,no. Thank you.
过来这边 过来这边
Come back here. Come back here.
– 叫我琳达 – 嘿 快看
– Call- Call- Call me Linda. – Hey,look.
大象
Elephants.
我要捉大象
I gotta get an elephant.

No!
我受不了孩子在房♥间里哭泣
I can’t stay here in a room with a kid cryin’.
– 过来这边 – 不 不要
– Come on. – No. No!
你还未付钱 混♥蛋♥
Why don’t you pay me first? Fuck you!
哦 哦
Oh. Oh.
下着雪
The snow does snow
下着雨
The rain does rain
吹着风
The wind does blow
下着雨
The rain does rain
下着雪
The snow does snow
吹着风
The wind does blow
你好像很困扰
You seem disturbed.
里面的人在赌钱吗
People inside doing it for money?
有时会赚到很多钱
Sometime a great deal of money.
我自己不会玩这种游戏
I cannot play this kind of game myself.
但 我总是 你怎么说
But I’m always- How do you say?
我总会看到些与别人不同 奇怪的事
Looking out for those things quite different,quite rare.
要香槟吗
Champagne,perhaps?

No.
啧啧 不要说不
Tsk,tsk. Don’t say no.
拒绝香槟的人也等同拒绝生存
When a man say no to champagne,he say no to life.
你看过吗
You saw this before?
往北方看
Up north.
看到了
Oh,yes. Of course.
– 我得走了 – 但你定要来看
– Gotta go. – But you must come in.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!