你没有猎到鹿 什么也没有
– You didn’t get a deer? – Didn’t get anything.
– 喔 – 不是
– Huh? – No. Uh,no.
我在追一只美丽的羊 它溜走了
I was trackin’ this beautiful buck- Slipped away.
天啊 哦
Oh! Oh.
安琪拉没送你
Angela didn’t send you?
– 安琪拉 她没送你来吗 – 安其拉 没有
– She didn’t send you here? – Angela? No.
那好 我有件东西要给你看
Yeah,good. I got something I want to show you.
– 是什么 – 这里有些东西
– What’s that? – I got something here.
过来一下
Come here with me for a minute.
有东西要给你看
It’s something I gotta show you.
对了 对了
Yeah. Yeah.
安琪拉不断寄袜子给我
Angela,she keeps sending me socks.
迈克 我不是要给你看袜子
It’s not socks I gotta show you,Mike.
这些东西 每个月都从西贡寄来
This- This comes every month from Saigon.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
西贡马上就要完了
That place is gonna fall any day now.
是尼克 史蒂夫
It’s Nicky,Steve.
尼克还活着
Nick’s alive?
嘿 迈克
Mike. Hey!
你刚说什么
What did you say?
你怎么知道
How do you know?

Hey.
那地方马上就给台风侵袭
That place is gonna get caught in a terrible shit storm.
尼克怎么会有那么多钱
Where’s a guy like Nick get money like this?
我不知道 也许是玩牌
I don’t know. Cards,maybe.
听着 史蒂夫 我要带你回家
Listen,Steven,I’m gonna take you home.
– 废话 迈克 你答应我的 史蒂夫 – 我要带你回家
– Aw,shit,Mike. You promised me. – I’m gonna take you home.
– 你不可以留在这里 – 跟我回去吧
– You can’t stay here. – Come on! I don’t fit.
– 我要带你回家 – 听着 嘿
– Come on. Come on. – Look. Hey!
– 你答应过我的 – 朋友 听着
– I’m gonna take you home. – Fuck,man,look!
我不配 迈克
You promised me,man! I don’t fit!
抱歉
Michael! Hey,y-y-
你想怎样便怎样
I’m sorry. You do as your heart tells you,man.
汽水机有谁要
Coke machine,if anybody wants one.
不 警官 我们迟到了
Sergeant,we’re running late.
让路
Make way!
让路
Make way!
让路
Make way!
喂 你要去哪 你要和我一起吗
Hey,where you going? Where you going? You come with me?
你还记得我吗
Il faut filer maintenant.
你还记得我吗
– Do you remember me? – Ah,je comprends pas I’anglais.
你还记得我吗
Do you remember me?
你还记得尼克吗
Do you remember Nick? Remember Nick?
– 他在哪儿 – 我不知道
– Where is he? – I don’t know.
我确实不知道
Really I don’t know.
他早就失踪了
He disappear a long time ago.
– 等一等 – 你在找什么
– Hold on a minute,ace. – What are you looking for?
这里没什么好看
Nothing to see anymore here.
– 看到没有 – 你想怎样
– See that? – What you want?
我要玩一盘
I want a game.
这是给你的
That’s for you.
现在太危险了
It’s too dangerous now.
这时玩这游戏实在太危险了
These time are too dangerous for this kind of game.
你在想什么 你以为我会怕吗
What do you think? You think I’m afraid of you?
我要跟美国人玩
I want to play the American.
我跟他对 最高的赌注
I’ll match him. Highest stakes.

Okay.
我怎么知道你是否知道他的下落
How do I know you know where he is?
知道就是知道 就这么了
Because I know,that’s all.
但我得带你从河上去
But I have to take you by the river.
因为我觉得白色礼服会舒适点
Only because I feel comfortable with a white suit.
到了 这里
On arrive. Here we are.
你想改变主意吗 还有时间
You like change your mind? Still time.
在这儿等
Wait here.
他说我们得付钱才可进去
He say we have to pay for go inside.
– 多少 – 一千元
– How much? – One thousand dollar.
跟他说我会去的
Tell him I’m coming up.
他说那个著名的美国人在里面
He say,Yes,the famous American is inside.
你得再付五百元取得这消息
You have to give him $500 more for this information.
尼克他在哪 我不知道
– Where’s Nick? – I don’t know.
你什么意思 你不是 他在哪
What do you mean,you don’t- Where is he?
我要去问问老板
I have to go ask the boss.
喂 尼克
Hey! Nick.
你还好吗 是我 尼克
You all right? Nick,it’s me.
尼克
Nick.
嗨 嗨
Hey,hey.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
尼克 你在干什么
What are you- What are you doing?
尼古拉斯 你在干吗
Nick,what are you doing? Nicolas.
怎么回事 过去那边 过去那边W
What’s the matter? Get over there. Get over there.
快点
Come on.
认得我吗 我是迈克
You know it’s me? It’s Mike.
– 说你认得我是迈克 说你认得 – 我是迈克
– Tell me it’s Mike. Tell me it’s Mike. – It’s Mike.
– 告诉我 这是迈克 – 是迈克
– Tell me it’s Mike. – It’s Mike.
迈克是谁 迈克是谁
Mike. Mike who? Mike who?
– 迈克是谁 – 迈克是谁 我不知道
– Mike who? – Mike who? I don’t know.
尼克 我走了几千里路来找你
Nicolas,I came 12,000 miles back here to get you.
不要这样对我 不要这样做
Don’t do that to me. I’ll fuckin’-
不要 不要
Don’t do it. Don’t do it.
你认不出我吗 你到底有什么毛病
Don’t do it. What’s the matter with you?
你认不出我吗 啊
Don’t you recognize me? Huh?
尼克 我爱你 你是我的朋友 你干嘛了
Nicky,I love you. You’re my friend. What are you doing?
你这该死的 你怎么可以这样对我
Don’t you fucking do this to me,you fucking-
听到我说什么了吗
Did you hear what I said?
来这边 你这个该死的混♥蛋♥
Get me in the fuckin’ game.
你好
Salut. J’ai un ami americain la.
多少
How much?
多少 这里就是
How much? Here’s how much.
这里 数一数
Here,you count it.
为什么不行
Why not? Why not?
你不要这些钱
I don’t want this money.
拿去 把这些也拿去
You don’t want the money? Here. Take it.
跟他说 继续吧
Take that too. Tell him. Go ahead.
我们没时间了 尼克 我们没时间了
We don’t have much time. We don’t have much time,Nick.
不要做了
Don’t do it.
这是你
What are you-
这是你想要的吗
Is this what you want?
我爱你 尼克
I love you,Nick.
不要这么做
Don’t do it.
来吧 尼克 跟我回家
Come on,Nicky. Come home.
回家去 回家
Just come home. Home.
跟我说说话
Talk to me.
尼克 跟我说说话
Nicolas,talk to me.
尼克 尼克
Nicky. Nicky.
等等 尼克 你的手怎么了
Wait a minute,Nick. What did you do to your arms?
尼克 你记得树吗 记得那些不同形状的树吗
Nicky,do you remember all the different ways of the trees?
记得吗
Do you remember? Huh?
山 全部记得了吗 恩
– The mountains? You remember all that? – Yeah.
– 一击即中 – 一击即中 是的
– One shot. – One shot. One shot.
– 嘿 – 对
– Hey. – Yeah.
尼克 尼克 尼克
Nicky! Nick! Nick!
尼克 尼克
Oh! Nicky! Nick!
尼克 尼克
Nicky! Nick!
尼克 尼克
Nicky! Nicky!
不要 尼克 不要
Don’t! Nick! No!
不要 不要 尼克 不要
No! No! Nicky,you can’t!
这是最后一章
This seems to be the last chapter…
关于美军涉及越战
in the history of American involvement in Vietnam.
也是美国历史里
It’s also been the largest single movement of people…
最具规模的一次行动
in the history of America itself.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!