我坚持
I insist.
经过了战争还有什么会害怕呢 战争只是个笑话
Of what is there to be afraid of after this war? War is a joke.
– 荒谬的笑话 – 我要回家了 老兄
– A silly thing. – I’m going home,ace!
给参赛者付现钞
Naturellement I pay my players…
付美金现钞
cash,American.
但如果你喜欢德国马克 或是瑞士法朗
However,should you prefer German marks or perhaps Swiss franc,
我也可以安排
that,of course,can be arranged.
– 我什么都可以安排 – 你找错人了 老兄
– I can arrange everything. – You got the wrong guy,ace.
– 但你一定要来 – 不 我不会的
– But you must come in. – Don’t do that.
但是我坚持
But I insist.
尼克
Nick!
尼克
Hey,Nick!
喂 尼克
Hey! Nick! Nick!
– 听着 如果你够勇敢 又够运气的话 – 嘿 尼克
– Listen,if you are very brave and lucky,- Hey,Nick!
我可以令你非常富有
I can make you very,very rich.
哇 你看看那边
Wow. Would you look at that?
– 往前走 往前走 – 是你说要往卢根街 朋友
– Just keep goin’. Just keep goin’. – You said Logan Street.
– 我只想往前走 – 往前走 就在那儿
– I just want to keep goin’. – The trailer. It’s right there.
我们要等迈克到来 嗯
Just wait ’til Michael gets here,huh?
一定是 这次一定是迈克
This is it! This is Michael!
– 各位 – 大家都别动
– Oh! – All right.
留在这里 我去找他
Everybody,stay where you are! I’ll go get him.
为红 白 蓝欢呼三声
Three cheers for the red,white and blue.
万岁
Hip,hip,hurray! Hip,hip,hurray!
万岁
Hip,hip,hurray!
那辆车没有停下 怎么了
– That cab ain’t stoppin’. – What’s goin’ on?
我真想让他看到这些
I can’t wait for him to see all this stuff.
怎样 喂 斯丹尼究竟发生什么事 我以为是他
– What happened? – Hey,Stosh,what happened? I thought it was him.
可能飞机延误了 别紧张 艾素 你使大家神经紧张起来
So his plane could be late. Take it easy,will ya,Axel? You’re drivin’ everyone nuts.
你还好吧
You okay?
尼克很快会回来的 我有直觉
I know Nick will be back soon.
我也知道 他很快会回来
I know Nick. He’ll be comin’ back too.
– 你还不错把 – 去他妈的
– Right,Axel? – Fuckin’ A.
直开上公路 这是你的生计 伙计
– Go straight on down to the highway. – It’s your bread,man.
门没关的
It’s open!
迈克 忘记什么了吗
Forget something- Michael?
喂 迈克
Oh,Michael! Oh!
喂 迈克
Oh,Michael! Oh,Michael!
喂 米
Tsk! Oh,my God.
哎呀
Oh,gee.
你很漂亮
Gee,you look beautiful.
我帮你拿大衣
Oh,uh,let me take your coat.
刚刚大伙儿还在等你
Oh! Everybody was here. You missed them all.
你错过了他们 他们知道你走了一定会很生气
Oh. They’re gonna be so mad when they find out they missed you.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
哈 你知道吗 我在期待
You know,I was hopin’-
我在期待 迈克 你和尼克在一起
I was hopin’ somehow,Michael,maybe you had… Nick with you.
没有
No. No.
你有尼克的消息吗
You hear anything on Nick?
没有
No.
没有?他失踪了
Nothing. He’s A.W.O.L.
我只知道这些
That’s all we know.
谢谢
Tsk.
他会回来的
He’ll be back.
他从来没给我写过信 也没有打过电♥话♥给我
He never wrote to me. He never called me.
也许你刚好不在
Maybe you were out.
有可能
Yeah. Maybe.
你好吗 近来
So how are you anyway?
我很好 你呢
I’m fine. Okay. How are you?
我吗 我也还好
Uh,me? I’m okay.
我很好 你知道的 还是一个人
I’m fine. I go along,you know.
仍在超级市场工作 那里有做不完的事
Still workin’ at the market there. There’s a million things to do.
你真的没事吗 唔
Y- You sure you’re all right,huh?
– 是啊 我很好 – 你的伤呢
– Yeah,I’m all right. – What about your wounds?
没什么 只是一些小小的并发症而己
It was nothin’. Just the usual complications,that’s all.
– 我们听说 – 不 不是真的 很多人都是这么挺过来了
– We heard. – No,that’s not true,a lot of guys go through it.
唔 谢谢
Hmm. Tsk.
我替尼克织了这件毛衣
I made Nick that sweater.
我记不起正确的尺寸
I couldn’t remember the exact size,but-
我想他身型和你差不多 是吗
I think he’s about the same size as you,huh?
不 太大了
No. Too big. Whoops.
我可以解决 我是指
Well,I could fix that,though. I mean-
毛线问题容易
One thing about wool,it’s really a cinch…
解决
to fix.
噢 我的天
Oh,Christ.
没事
It’s okay.
没事
It’s okay.
工作怎么样 很好 不错
– How’s your job? – Great. Fine. Yeah.
有一两次我们差点要关门
Once or twice we almost had to close.
我现在得去上班了
I gotta go to work now.
– 现在就去 – 对
– Gotta go now? – Yeah.
介意我送你去吗
Uh,would you mind if I walked you to work?
迈克 你真是怪人
Mikie,you’re so… weird.
总是这么有风度
You’re always such a gentleman.
谢谢 很好
Tsk. Well-
外面很冷 对
– It’s cold out there. – Yeah.
我还是不习惯
I’m not used to it.
你还活着 我真是很高兴
Oh,I’m so glad you’re alive.
太高兴了
I’m so happy.
无法形容我的感受
I really don’t know what I feel.
– 喂 迈克 – 近来如何
– Hey,Jack. – Hello. How are you?
琳达 我想说
Linda,uh,I just want to say…
尼克的事我很抱歉
how sorry I am about Nick.
而我 我知道你很爱他
And how- I know how much you loved him and…
我知道那是永远无法替代
I know that it’ll never be the same.
我只想告诉你
I just wanted to tell you that.
我不知道可能 可能你不想说
Maybe- I don’t know- Maybe you don’t want to talk about it.
近来怎样 美女
How’s it goin’,hot lips?
别开玩笑了 他是个硬性子的家伙
Yeah,a new kid. A real tough guy.
没事
It’s okay.
迈克
Mike.
不如你跟我一起来吧 跟大家打声招呼吧
Why don’t you come in with me? Just say hello.
迈克 求求你 只是打招呼 他们都想见你
Oh,Mike,please. They want to see you. I know.
好吧 只一会儿好吗
Just for a second,okay? Okay.
看谁来了 噢 迈克 大家好
Hey,look who’s here. It’s Michael. Hey,everybody.
– 我在报上看到你的消息 迈克 – 海伦
– Oh,Michael,I read about you in the paper. – Helen!
– 让我来 – 噢 迈克 亲爱的
– Let me- – Oh,Michael. Oh,dear.
– 看起来也不恐怖嘛 珍妮 – 嘿 迈克
– Doesn’t he look terrific,Janie? – Hi,Michael.
– 迈克 – 你看来气色不错
– Mike! – How beautiful you look.
– 你看起来气色不错 迈克 欢迎你回来 – 我为他回来感到高兴
– You look good,Mike. Welcome back. – We’re glad he’s home.
等等 看看这个勋章 恭喜你
– Wait a minute. Look at his medals. – Congratulations.
– 20个呢 – 哦 迈克
– There’s gotta be 20. – Oh,Michael.
– 海伦 过来 – 珍妮 我想静一静
– Helen! Come on. – Janie,leave me alone.
我们赢了 迈克 我们赢了
We really won over there,huh,Mike? We won.
– 我得上班去 – 很高兴看见你
– I have to go to work now. – We better- Good seeing you.
– 再见 迈克 – 回来看我们 迈克
– See ya,Michael. See ya,Michael. – Come see us.
再见
Bye.
我们会再见面吗 当然
– Can I see you later? – Okay.
下班后 好呀 哪里
– After work? – Yeah. Where?
– 家里 – 家里见
– Home? – Home? Okay.
– 去约翰那喝杯酒 只一杯 – 什么
– One beer at John’s. One beer. – One?
– 来吧 – 我请你喝
– Uh- – Come on. I’ll buy ya a beer.
好吧 只一杯
I’m in. All right. Just one.
喂 艾素 喂 斯丹尼
Hey,Axel. Hey,Stosh. Axhead.
– 喂 – 喂
– Hey! – Hey!
– 喂 看看这个 迈克 – 你好吗
– Hey! Look at this! Hey! Mikie! – How are you doin’?
你在哪儿
Hey,man. How ya doin’? Hey,where was you?
– 什么在哪儿 – 你在哪儿
– Where was you? – Where were you?
你昨晚在哪里 我们什么都准备好在等你 有酒 有食物
We had everything all set there. Beer,food.
– 我♥操♥ – 我迟了
– Fuckin’ A. – I got delayed

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!